Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

I wish there were alternative mirrors to this mod. Maybe upload the files to filefront please ?

Strange that I am the first one, especially after I started a new WWIICZ folder for the new (full version) 1.8 I downloaded.

Just a query. Could AI use such bunks in OFP properly?

Just a query. Could AI use such bunks in OFP properly?

smile_o.gif Problem for AI its with objects Mo. 37. I fix this problem too wink_o.gif in model I lack for "Paths lod". This lod its weighty for AI movement in objects...

Question.  Personnel Armedassault.info and ofp.info ignore from January us mod?

Question. Personnel Armedassault.info and ofp.info ignore from January us mod?

Please PM, e-mail or post on the armedassault.info forums instead, since this has nothing to do with BIS, and the question isn't exactly interesting to the public.

This look good!!   tounge2.gif

Any notice to convert to ArmA?  biggrin_o.gif

Convert to ArmA biggrin_o.gif no, convert from ArmA to OFP version. For ArmA i make new models. Models for OFP its not for ArmA wink_o.gif ..

DOWNLOAD Patch 1.9 beta

- fix tanks Praga

- fix tanks Skoda

- fix german units

- fix B534

- fix german weapons

- fix objects mo. 37 for AI and probleme with load

- fix fields objects and tranings objects

- new czechoslovakian and slovakian pilots

- new type of objects Mo.37 by Streso and PetrTlach

- new 2 missions

- new texture at Pz kpfw 38(t) (not avaitable with ArmA version)

- new version SB-2 by HoRi

DOWNLOAD PATCH 1.9 beta

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE2008-04-0910-32.jpg

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE2008-04-0910-36.jpg

which island is that with the grass?

Downloading ....

is it not possible for OFP.info to create 1 BIG DL-file?

We do not haven free FTP at 500 mb icon_rolleyes.gif .. icon_rolleyes.gif

PATCH 2.0

New armor:

- LT vz.34 (not ArmA model)

Fix:

- LT vz.35, LT35, LTM35, pzkpfw 35(t) ... gunner optic

- pz kpfw II .. fix gunner optic

OFPltvz34.jpg

OFPltvz342.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Petrtlach, Belgerot, Tsai, Salvatore_Lee

I love all the work you guys have put into the MOD, it looks good, concept is good, but unless you remove the heavy scripting that induces so much lag I don't ever see being able to play this. It's a real shame that a script would ruin a MOD that so many peoples time has been invested into.

Petrtlach, Belgerot, Tsai, Salvatore_Lee

I love all the work you guys have put into the MOD, it looks good, concept is good, but unless you remove the heavy scripting that induces so much lag I don't ever see being able to play this. It's a real shame that a script would ruin a MOD that so many peoples time has been invested into.

Lags make skript at ranks. wink_o.gif I make mometal other addons for ArmA and when were time i can this problem fix. smile_o.gif I make all addon in compliance with my computer..me mod donot lags...lags finde just comunits..

We haven new forum http://wwiicz.ic.cz/

I lost the first few versions and have to reinstall. I missed the complete 1.9 version. That one would be easiest. I have 2.0. If there is no permanent mirror, please upload them again.

Please and thanks, Bob

Hi petrtlach

I've one error CRC on your archive (see below the link). It means that I can't extract Sound.pbo from the archive dta folder because the file is corrupted sad_o.gif

Click Me

Only CZ language huh.gif .... any chance for english language confused_o.gif

I am french, and I can make my own language but I need an English translation at least, because i don't understand anything to the CZ language confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I've one error CRC on your archive (see below the link). It means that I can't extract Sound.pbo from the archive dta folder because the file is corrupted  

Did you use a download accelerator? If so you might try it again without. I got all 4 files fine.

Unfortuntley once agian it's been un-installed due to horrible lag. This version seems to be worse than past versions (if that is possilbe). I've been following this thread for quite a while now, 49 pages of postings and it goes back over 2 yrs with the last year of postings mainly from team members with a bunch of pretty pictures and many updates. Very little input from the comunity for the past year, which I am sure is due to the sole reason of playablility (a lack of).

Please just give us a working MOD without focus on all the pretty pictures.

Quote[/b] ]I've one error CRC on your archive (see below the link). It means that I can't extract Sound.pbo from the archive dta folder because the file is corrupted

Did you use a download accelerator? If so you might try it again without. I got all 4 files fine....

No, I have used any download accelerator, but I just re-download the archive part4 and everything is OK, I have no CRC error. I did not understand what has been happening huh.gif

Anyway, thank you for your suggestion wink_o.gif