Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Anderson

Bahadur v1.9

Sgt Anderson I belive you should add your buildings on this island Ive been waiting for it and preparing a campighn for it, and who knows when ArmA will come out?

Like Mike 31 said, release as you can always update it for AA when it comes out, but so far it looks to beat the pants wink_o.gif off most islands that have been released recently!

bootneckofficer

Nice shots bro pistols.gif

Cant waite for I can start my campighn. keep up the good work.

Thanks dude. Appreciate the interest and Im, trying to finish as quickly as I can so as not to keep people like you waiting much longer. Im just scared that if I dont finish it quick enough, when it is actually done - no one will be interested anymore and all this will have been a stinkin waste of time..

please dont use BIS lights go for the reallights (the ones that the maker used on phoenix island) those lights are much better and more realistic and keep up the tension in night missions...

the rest is looking sharp keep it up cant wait to play on it (im playing on version 1 a lot)

*updated *

please dont use BIS lights go for the reallights (the ones that the maker used on phoenix island) those lights are much better and more realistic and keep up the tension in night missions...

the rest is looking sharp keep it up cant wait to play on it (im playing on version 1 a lot)

1st campaign will take place on the new map being designed for Bahadur which is the south western province of Hada. Covered by vast deserts and farm lands along the rivers this province accounts for a very large portion of Bahadur's gross annual food production. The region is heavily guarded by Bahadur land/sea/air units and the land is heavily fortified with bunkers, tunnels, and infantry/mech/support positions.

As far as the lights are concerned, good suggestion on using AEF RealLights which I will seriously consider. I would like to make my own light addon though and just include em in the Bahadur_o.pbo

If anyone would be willing to help with the liights that would be great. I'll probably end up just cracking open the AEF pack and see what he had to do to create new types of light.

Poppy plant

Bahadur Armed Forces aircraft/armour shelter

Bahadur Armed Forces aircraft/armour shelter pic2

Bahadur Armed Forces aircraft/armour shelter 2

Temporarily on the backburner (havent we all heard this one before;) ) For the scale of what we are hoping to eventualy accomplish, AA will be much more suited for this purpose. My full attention has been turned to TucSong and the Vietnam Bunker/Tunnel system until AA comes out.

Well why dont u release it as is what more do you need to finish on it?

Also great Job on your TucSong Island Im looking forward to that too.

Yeah I dont know what Im gonna do about Bahadur. Thanks for the comments on Tuc Song, open beta due out shortly, closed beta tesing underway currently, tweaking objects count vs FPS.

@Sgt. Anderson

Release it "as is", mate.Really, there're a lot of time before ArmA comes out and will at least enjoy this awesome island. I feel it's great even when it's not accomplished. Really wish to see it soon on my HD. inlove.gif

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Yes, please release it as it is. I liked what I've seen so far. This one can't be any bad at all.

Everywhere you can read that work is put on hold until ArmA while no one really knows when it will be released. Maybe this summer, or maybe xmas 2006.

It's a few months 'til ArmA for sure, enough time to finish projects smile_o.gif

quite good, but it was already :/

keep working!

Theres just alot of open space on Bahadur but when Im finished TucSong I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the continued interest in the projects.

Anderson

Well I hope all goes well on TucSong.

About bahdur and ArmA. ArmA could be realeased by early 2007 because it has not went gold so that give you alot of time to finish it. I would love to help but I know nothing of Island making. Also How mcuh cities are there? If theres about 6 thats good enof for me even just 3 would be good. Plus sense its a Desert map there should be alot of room.

TucSong will be relased very shortly (that I think...). Knowing the potentiality Sgt Anderson, this Bahadur will be awsome!

i must say from the screenshots ive seen it looks very impressive. biggrin_o.gif

i was really looking forward to this but in all honesty who cares now, we'd just screw around with it in the editor for a bit, maybe make a few missions, but big whoop, armed assault is about to be out so unless it's converted to AA, who cares

Lets see if this one can replace my favorite Island

Great Job release the island plz :P

notworthy.gif