Sign in to follow this  
Linker Split

Mogadishu houses pack released!

Yep, there were 2 links (well, 1 split to be exact) on the 1st page. Might be worth a quick search on news sites like ofp.info or something, too.

I don't think you have to register, just wait for the countdown to go down. Your talking about that Badongo site right?

Yes, i think so.

Just wait a few seconds, then a box appears where you have to type in the word in the gfx to get ur link to the file.

I'm DLing now. smile_o.gif

Hmmmm.

Ive placed the island (the 2 files in the map2.rar) in my mod addons folder, and I cant see the island? Ive installed the blackhawk down mod addons in the same mod aswell.

What am I doing wrong?

yup same her , i hate it when people just release unfinished stuff and we have to sort it out!

Your Mogadishu is awesome! There are some spaces and corners i just thought to be in the movie! Wow! wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Unfortunately i can't load the houses in wrp tool. Too bad. I it because the models are MLODs? That's what my OdEx tells me. Sorry for these noob questions.

Some other things: when starting OFP with those addons it tells me about a config error: no entry config.bin cfgWeapons M16mag.

In both of the training centers the helmets on the tables have nor texture. At least in on LOD. Don't know if i see the 1st LOD.

One suggestion: would it be possible to release all the houses in one *.pbo and the other stuff such as wrecked cars etc. in one another *.pbo? So each chunk grows a lil' smaller?

yup same her , i hate it when people just release unfinished stuff and we have to sort it out!

Now, hold on... It's better when people release stuff. If the released stuff is in demand, it WILL be finished, and people WILL pick it up and modify or finish it.

You dig out an 16 month old thread to spam it?

Closing.