Sign in to follow this  
wi77ard

United Kingdom Island

Quote[/b] ]Don't put bristol on the map unless you want to be over-run with pregnant 12 year olds.

Pah! But what a fight they would put up...

Looking forward to this a lot!

This is great! I was hoping someone would make mini-islands all along.

A mini-Europe would be nice also.

--Ben

we agree a mini europe would be nice, want to make one?

He, he. Can you put Bookers Cash and Carry on it? It's near Norwich Airport.

I wanna go in and waste all the management for sacking me before Christmas. I had an ear infection damn it!

Those sons of bitches will pay. I know how to plant a satchel charge. I'm going to get my Black Op gear on and find myself an MP5. I'm gonna crawl up and go buck wild. pistols.gif

And now for something completely different.

Operation: Chavpoint pistols.gif

ya beat me to it i was gonna say that nener.gif

put luton on the map!  biggrin_o.gif

but all in all great work and hopefully its out soon smile_o.gif

i think anybody that can make maps should make there home area in high detail

that way we could all visit each other virtually

then declare war on each others home towns

or somthing

torquay vs ipswich for instance

hang on thats football isnt it

Quote[/b] ] (ROBINO @ Dec. 29 2005,22:50)

websnake ... i'm speechless

Rofl Robino....

lol Snipe/Robino. He even thanked you for the "compliment". It's got to be a wind up mate.

crazy_o.gif

yepp agreed!! but there has to be a fine line between that high detail and lag/playability! xmas_o.gif

that way we could all visit each other virtually

then declare war on each others home towns

or somthing

torquay vs ipswich for instance

hang on thats football isnt it

oh yeah lol ipswich 0-4 preston  tounge2.gif

yay.gif  yay.gif

portsmouth needs to be a little smaller and more to the right.. og and please include berwick-upon-tweed, on the scotish border, and its bridge .. rofl.gif

well we are thinking of making two versions, one for us and one for the ofp community, the one for us being based around what we want ingame for our clan missions and one for you that is more realistic. We'll think about it!

looking good even though im not sure how acurate they are since i dont live in london i live in Manchester WWWWOHHHHHH yeah put it on the map biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Operation: Chavpoint

Aha what an idea i would so make that camapign if i could be bothered and wasnt making a campaign already (check sig)

Your a soldier inthe army and chavs take over the UK (even more then they have) and you have to kill every last one of them and their kids (so that means killing their pregnant biatch) rofl.gif

ha ha oh what fun we could have

Please make a chav at every bus stop that would be great

Since receiving this post on our guestbook, I have decided to keep our UK island for our clan. For those that want to read it, here it is .....

Arsehole

80.203.19.209 (209.80-203-19.nextgentel.com)

Text: You are a bunch of fucking Walter Mitty's, replicating a real regiment. It's disrespectful. I wouldn't count on those that haven't served to understand this, but people like GS2RGJ, who I assume served with 2nd Batt. Royal Green Jackets, to understand.

You're probably nice people in the real world, but online, to me, you are a bunch of Walter Mitty's. Misunderstandings can happen if you gob off about you "having served in B Squadron, 22SAS", especially if you run into "the wrong kind of people".

You've been slagged off before because many people pissed off about the way you organise this.

Lots of love

Arsehole

In response, Yes how very dangerous of us to emulate the regiment. OMG i expect the PIRA are watching my house now. Freak! As for disrespectful, what about Royal marines (obvious), RAAB (para), 23rd (para), Voclbat (british army), UKF addons (emulating british vehicles), plus the many many other aspects of the british army that have been copied in the media. Grow up your childish dick. Yes many of us have been in the forces like GS2RJG, including myself. So go back to whatever TA unit you came from! Screw you and your opinions.

For the rest of you, sorry but if this is the kind of response we are going to get from the community, we'll go back to keeping ourselves to ourselves!

Why take any notice?.. Who cares what one individual thinks?

No get that f****** UK Island released to the public! biggrin_o.gif

I understand how you feel but don't let him stop you

There will always be anti-social idiots to contend with. Heck, we have serial killers in the world, which is the extreme, but you're bound to meet those types in cyberspace. Just know that those are the ones that make the most noise. Ninety percent of the people are normal and do not post, but they appreciate what you do.

It is not even worth discussing what that person wrote and why.

Great Work!

--Ben

There are allways people, that have fun in producing damage to an comunity. I can`t understand such behaviour, and you shouldn`t pay to much attention to that b...... , please don`t change your mind by such idiotic posts in your guestbook. thumbs-up.gif

what a git

there is always one to ruin it for all

well at least we now know some who lives up to their name "arsehole"

i, like all british players was looking forward to this release and yet a twat has to wreck it all by a stupid comment like that

in my opintion it should be released because the "arsehole" said this to stop the release going ahead and now you that you say that your not gonna release the island will make him laugh in his chair knowing that he has destoryed a part of the OFP community and knowing he has won over you. his objective was to stop the release of the island and he has done it

so you should fight back and release the island and show what britain showed during the 7/7 terrorist attacks

*wipes manly tear whiles standing in front of british flag*

yeah dont let that dick head stop you releasing it hes one guy with one opinion no one agrees with

Quote[/b] ]well at least we now know some who lives up to their name "arsehole"

Haha just noticed that, i wonder what his mother was thinking of when they came up with that name

I bet the guy i just a chav stopping us blowing them up in OFP rofl.gif

Anyway he wants you to not release it so dont let him get his way i say release it and dont let some dick like him get in your way.

Its only a game doesnt matter how real it might be its still a game

I think people have missed the entire point, first of all, i cant see his ("Arsehole's") post relating at all to anything to do with your island  confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]his objective was to stop the release of the island and he has done it

All i see people going is "OMFG! He said something that might stop 22 releasing this island! It must be part of his evil plan!"

All i see him doing is saying that you shouldnt be emulating the 22nd SAS. That it is disrespectful.

Why bring his entry into the topic then? Who knows?

Regardless, the person who said that is only saying; its wrong to pretend to be a real unit, and that whats more, the people in your clan who have real life experience should at least appreciate that. He is right, in my opinion.

Contrary to what you've said, RAAB arent based on a real unit, VCB arent based on a real unit, i know i would not feel comfortable pretending to be. UKF make british kit, it's not the same as pretending to be a real army unit...

Why? Because it IS disrespectful to all those who have gotten into, fought for, and died for the SAS, in mine, and obviously "Arsehole's" opinion. Likewise with Paras, Royal Marines, ect...hell, i dropped the name Pathfinder because i decided that, not having ever been a Pathfinder, it was disrespectful to those who had (of course i havent changed my account name for this forum, but you'll find me working for UKF and playing for VCB under the name Chris, and if you adress me as Pathfinder, i'll correct you).

Sorry, but the people posting in this topic saying this guy is a stupid twat, a one off, intent on destroying the OFP community are totally missing the point. His comment has nothing to do with the island, but everything to do with the matter of respect to those who have fought and died under the name of the SAS. Throwing a paddy and refusing to release your island just because someone obviously hit a raw nerve achieves nothing, i do not understand what you hoped to gain by bringing a totally unrelated guestbook entry into this topic and refusing to release your island because of it.  confused_o.gif

I'll preempt all the "OMFG!" reactionists now, no, i am not, and i do not know who is this "arsehole". I can just understand what he means by his guestbook entry and say that i agree with it.

Can't argue with that pathy, and i agree. To be honest the Community has gone to waste a bit since Armed Assault was announced.

Some people need to learn to accept that people can do what they want with their own addons. Sure if it was something Huge like ECP or FFUR being held back because of a comment which was misunderstood I would understand, but to be honest an island based on the UK doesn't need people going "OMFG, WTF U CANT KEEP IT 4 URSELF!!!11".