BadAss -Mapfact.net-

Mapfact.net releases DAC

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">my +- 60 DAC Coop missions

I had more but added so many features that I had to start over once.. Next to the 1300 non-dac coops, it makes it great to play wink_o.gif But high preference to DAC-enabled missions of coarse smile_o.gif

My missions are basic and general, but still gives you the full OFP experience..because of DAC.

I built a complete template system (not OFP's built-in template system, but my own), around DAC and many many features.

These templates are also available to my community, for ppl that want to build missions for our servers... I mainly make basic, but great to play missions, as many of them as possible, while others invest more time in creating more detailed missions, but a lot less amount..

I can make a mission on any given Island within an hour, even less when there are no problems with waypoint/unit/groups generation due to objects etc. etc.

Basic Template Info:

* All playable from 06-24 players, objectives, zones and enemies dynamicly adjust, 5 teams. Also have a 06-12 template, which could be maybe better for Escape mission... But in general I think being able to play a mission with 6 until 24 players is best smile_o.gif

* Standard basic intro (with music) showing all the players while dac is initializing

* Many many variables usable for mission makers

* Team alive statuses, how many are alive per team (e.g: usable for pow joining the team with most alive players etc. etc.). Checks run server side-only.

* Objective checks etc. are all ran server side-only, clients react based on publicvariables

* Viewdistance negotation

* Time of day setting

* Weapon Crates, vehicles with weapons/ammo

* Ingame viewdistance synchronised higher/lower

* Difficulty setting Easy, Medium, Hard... changes the DAC_KI_Addon value, Skill Levels etc. etc.

* Edit Gamelogic, when enabled, intro is disabled, dac markers are activated, dac messages are activated

* Scripts for nearly everything, taking away the need of multiple triggers with different activations and timers... Scripts run in e.g. 10 seconds loops which takes away a lot of every-second checks...

* Easy expansion and editing

* All templates are built on the same file/scripts structure, only things different per template is the zones and objective needs.

* Since we have addons for ww2/nam/modern/fdf etc. etc. also many in desert/winter variations, I have made pre-set template, enemy & zone settings etc which can easily be chosen in the mission configuration (init.sqs), but also the pre-defined zone settings etc. are easy editable... Stole the idea from DAC smile_o.gif

* I use these templates on every Island... Made them all on Desert Island and then I just merge which template and which players side/type I want into the mission

And god knows how many more features...

I got templates like:

* Combined Arms: 2 main objectives (kill 4 specific targets per objective), when team 3 is filled, objective 3 activates (clean and sweep), when team 4 is filled, objective 4 activates (clean and sweep). Use any force as nececairy/possible, tanks, choppers, Planes.. etc. This template uses 4 zones per objective: 2x 200x200 zones (both for protecting the objective, 1 is stationary zone, both unsupportive), 1x 900x900 zone surround the whole area, supportive, and a civilian zone to get your blood pumping.... The 2 target objectives also have an reinforcement zone further away activating after a certain amount of time... smile_o.gif

* Escape: You are stuck on an Island, the opposing forces are so huge, the only real way to stay alive is escape and evade as much as possible, enemy amount and zones amount depending on group size(s). All teams must make it to the escape waypoint.

* Defend: You are defending a city or complex, enemies will move in from multiple sides, enemy amount and zones amount depending on group size(s)

* Attack & Hold: You are attacking a city or complex, when enemies are driven away/dead, enemie reinforcements will move in and try to take the city/complex back, enemy amount and zones amount depending on group size(s).

* POW: Rescue a (or multiple) POW's and extract with them, enemy amount and zones amount depending on group size(s).

Some more templates that are not really finished...not worth mentioning at the moment.

If ppl might be interested, I might choose for some public release...

The only thing holding me against releasing is that I'm optimizing every week some aspects and find out new ideas, features etc. etc. It's also configured to our addon pack, but with some small adjustments it's easily usable for anyone...

I couldn't make all these things without DAC, Silola and other Mapfact etc. involved..Thank you Once more!!

Quote[/b] ]PS, this is Multiplayer coop compatible right? smile_o.gif

I have absolutely no experience with scripting for MP-missions, so I couldn't say. But feel free to convert the scripts to be MP compatible. From my (very!wink_o.gif limited MP understanding I think aimaster.sqs should be run serverside. And you could remove the randomness from the adveast adwest scripts but these were intended to reduce lag. I don't know what framerate drops you will experience if you let all the scripts run at the same pace. You could put a delay in aimaster.sqs so that each script starts a second or so later than the one activated before it, like so:

Quote[/b] ]

#loop

?(_i<0): goto "continue"

_group= _grouplist select _i

?(side _group==west): [_group] exec "advwest.sqs"; _i= _i-1; goto "loop"; _runlist= _runlist + [_group]

?(side _group==east): [_group] exec "adveast.sqs"; _i= _i-1; goto "loop"; _runlist= _runlist + [_group]

?(side _group==resistance): [_group] exec "advwest.sqs"; _i= _i-1; goto "loop"; _runlist= _runlist + [_group]

?(side _group==civilian): _i= _i-1; goto "loop"; _runlist= _runlist + [_group]

hint "Error, group is sideless"; exit

_i= _i-1

~1

goto "loop"

Give it a try, I hope it works out. You could also have all the scripts run serverside aswell, but I don't know how to do that. sad_o.gif I do apologize for my limited MP-scripting knowledge, Sorry.

And your Coop project sounds awesome! Too bad I dont play OFP online wink_o.gif Will you be making a Single player template?

@Silola

You are right that the way the script is set up it will make units behave more the same. Why I have done this is because of the fact that it makes AI behave more cautiously under fire. I was fed up with AI soldiers charging happily straight into enemy fire, so I created the script smile_o.gif. You are also correct in stating that it is a matter of opinion, you like it or you don't. However the script does save the original behaviour of the group and the group will adopt that behaviour when the area appears to be clear of enemies. Also, the skill of the units determines how fast they will see the enemy and so how fast the group will adopt 'stealth' behaviour. So a low skilled group will still get owned by a high skilled group, just not in under 5 seconds wink_o.gif.

Quote[/b] ]In the next version DAC 1.1, the AI will also use buildings, if there is the possibility.

The DAC will use his own building scanner. This can be activated optional in every zone.

Sounds interesting, I'm anxious to see how it will turn out.

BTW: have you tried my demomissions yet? What did you think about the way the AI reacted?

Give it a try, I hope it works out. You could also have all the scripts run serverside aswell, but I don't know how to do that. sad_o.gif I do apologize for my limited MP-scripting knowledge, Sorry.

And your Coop project sounds awesome! Too bad I dont play OFP online wink_o.gif Will you be making a Single player template?

NP m8, we can not be the best in everything we do lol smile_o.gif

I called aimaster now with local server in front, and it seems to work, of coarse the voices don't work this way, cause the scripts aren't running clientside anymore. But it's a good start. I'll look more into that soon.. probably this weekend smile_o.gif

About the templates... It won't be a problem to convert them Single Player, but then it has half the purpose than normal. Still, it can be very much making missions a lot easier, also for Single Player.

I can send you a demo of it, probably tomorrow, if ur interested...

Then, if you like it, I can make a Single Player Example. But I have totally no Single Player experience smile_o.gif

Maybe you could even help out at optimizing something, if the thing is usable for you smile_o.gif

Ps.. if you want to play with us, ur very welcome... Just shout smile_o.gif

hi,

Which sense it does for the Ki to go always the shortest way.

Or if I have misunderstood this now.

A specific feature of DAC is without doubt the unpredictability.

The routes of all units are chosen by random.

Thus it can happen under circumstances that a vehicle suddenly comes back.

It is not foreseeable. I love these situations.

Or should this function be used only in certain situations?

Sorry if I have understood this suggestion not properly.

bye

silola

Do DAC groups follow the WP in the same order each time? Or is the route randomised for each circuit? I was just suggesting that the route WP be sorted in a way that minimises it net length. No matter to me. Easier not to bother with it! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Do DAC groups follow the WP in the same order each time? Or is the route randomised for each circuit?

If I understand correctly DAC (on initialisation) sets a waypoint pool for each group. The group randomly selects one from that pool and goes there. Once the group arrives, it chooses another random waypoint from the same pool.

Some questions about the DAC_Players array:

1. Assume that I put all the group leaders of the mission in DAC_Players. If the group leader dies, will DAC generated units react to the rest of the group?

2. In my mission I spawn and delete some groups many times. Will DAC units react to them after a couple of spawns? For example some Special Forces called for support.

hi,

@sickboy:

--------------------------------

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">I built a complete template system (not OFP's built-in template system, but my own), around DAC and many many features.

These templates are also available to my community, for ppl that want to build missions for our servers... I mainly make basic, but great to play missions, as many of them as possible, while others invest more time in creating more detailed missions, but a lot less amount..

Great thing Sickboy. This concept sounds very interesting thumbs-up.gif

@Zendjir:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">You are right that the way the script is set up it will make units behave more the same. Why I have done this is because of the fact that it makes AI behave more cautiously under fire. I was fed up with AI soldiers charging happily straight into enemy fire, so I created the script :). You are also correct in stating that it is a matter of opinion, you like it or you don't. However the script does save the original behaviour of the group and the group will adopt that behaviour when the area appears to be clear of enemies. Also, the skill of the units determines how fast they will see the enemy and so how fast the group will adopt 'stealth' behaviour. So a low skilled group will still get owned by a high skilled group, just not in under 5 seconds

This sounds already better smile_o.gif Sorry, I had not look at your Scripts well enough.

@Mr.Peanut:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Do DAC groups follow the WP in the same order each time? Or is the route randomised for each circuit? I was just suggesting that the route WP be sorted in a way that minimises it net length. No matter to me. Easier not to bother with it!

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">If I understand correctly DAC (on initialisation) sets a waypoint pool for each group. The group randomly selects one from that pool and goes there. Once the group arrives, it chooses another random waypoint from the same pool.

What Kutya said, is absolutely correct. Even though many thanks for your suggestion smile_o.gif

@Kutya:

----------------------------------

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">1. Assume that I put all the group leaders of the mission in DAC_Players. If the group leader dies, will DAC generated units react to the rest of the group?

Yes. Even if you put down only the leader of a group in the Array, DAC provides for the fact that the remaining units of the group are also put down there.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">2. In my mission I spawn and delete some groups many times. Will DAC units react to them after a couple of spawns? For example some Special Forces called for support.

Are the editor placed units from what you talk?

Why you spawn and delete these groups many times?

I cannot confirm whether DAC reacts still correctly after such actions.

I know however that DAC deletes the dead units from the DAC_Players array. To that extent it is better to register the new units again into this array.

bye

silola

Quote[/b] ]Why you spawn and delete these groups many times?

It's actually not a mission, but rather a dynamic campaign. Like TacRod's CoIn (based on CoIn). You are able to call an airstrike. The plane and the pilots are spawned. They go to strike point, shoot, go home. Here I delete the pilots and the plane. In the next mission (in the same campaign/mission), if the player calls an airstrike, I respawn the pilots/plane againg etc. Since the missions are generated while enemy has resources and how many times the player will call an airstrike, I don't know how many respawns will be there, but probably a lot. This goes for other groups such as insertion, extraction, ground support, civilians and many more.

Quote[/b] ]I know however that DAC deletes the dead units from the DAC_Players array. To that extent it is better to register the new units again into this array.

This is probably basic scripting, but how do I add a DAC_Player through a script? whistle.gif

Silola, you amaze me with your constant helping notworthy.gif

I was wondering... if it's possible to use 1 trigger for multiple zones.. I am unsure, but I think the more triggers there are on the battlefield... the more performance loss. So if I would like a stationary zone and a normal zone to be created, can I use the same trigger... I think I tried it but gave me errors, I'm wondering if it should work and if it doesn't .. if there would be a workaround smile_o.gif

@Zendjir

Is there a command to make the units SCAN horizon etc? Since the units now seek cover but they look just some direction, which many times was the wrong direction and we could easily take em out smile_o.gif

hi,

@kutya:

============================

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">This is probably basic scripting, but how do I add a DAC_Player through a script?

DAC_Players = DAC_Players + [NameOfTheUnit] wink_o.gif

After you produced a new group, you can add this group as follows to the array:

{DAC_Players = DAC_Players + [_x]} foreach units NameOfTheGroup

@sickboy:

============================

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">I was wondering... if it's possible to use 1 trigger for multiple zones.. I am unsure, but I think the more triggers there are on the battlefield... the more performance loss. So if I would like a stationary zone and a normal zone to be created, can I use the same trigger... I think I tried it but gave me errors, I'm wondering if it should work and if it doesn't .. if there would be a workaround

Sorry sickboy, zones cannot be used unfortunately several times. But thanks for this tip. Perhaps I find a solution.

bye

silola

Sorry sickboy, zones cannot be used unfortunately several times. But thanks for this tip. Perhaps I find a solution.

NP, hope you can find a workaround for it.

I noticed last night with 16players and 3 objectives, of which each time only 1 activated... in my combined arms missions, server fps went dangeriously low.. As said before I use 4 zones per objective, and then 1 other bigger trigger with a script run that checks every 10 seconds if a player is in that trigger, if so, it activates the zone. Also, the same trigger is used to see if there are any enemies alive or that certain targets are destroyed...if one or both match, the zone deactivates and the mission objective ticks off if..

blah, way too much info, but just to show that there are 5 triggers and 4 zones per objective this way, hence I tried cancelling a few out smile_o.gif

If I remember correctly, you recommend using an own dac_unit_config for stationary units... Which problems could arise, that you know of, when mixing stationary and non-stationary units in the same zone?

Quote[/b] ]I can send you a demo of it, probably tomorrow, if ur interested...

Sounds good, I'll send u my e-mail adress through pm. Does the demo work in SP?

Quote[/b] ]Is there a command to make the units SCAN horizon etc? Since the units now seek cover but they look just some direction, which many times was the wrong direction and we could easily take em out smile_o.gif

Yes, there is the 'setformdir' command which sets the formation direction of a group in 360 degrees. This could be used to set the direction of the group towards the enemy. I think that would solve your problem. If you want I can add this function to the script and send it to you. Might take some time though.

I have not had the time to write a proper readme for DAC implementation. Therefore, some pointers:

-Replace the DAC_Cache_units standard DAC scripts with the one in Modified_DAC_11_AI_Reaction.Eden.

- make sure that the _setcombat value in DAC_Conflig_Behaviour is "yellow" for the behavioural types that the DAC generated groups will use in the mission. I have not throughly tested the other combatmodes but I know that 'white' interferes with the script atleast. I recommend using "yellow" combatmode for all troops ATM.

-Replace the DAC_Cache_units standard DAC scripts with the one in Modified_DAC_11_AI_Reaction.Eden.

- make sure that the _setcombat value in DAC_Conflig_Behaviour is "yellow" for the behavioural types that the DAC generated groups will use in the mission. I have not throughly tested the other combatmodes but I know that 'white' interferes with the script atleast. I recommend using "yellow" combatmode for all troops ATM.

Was already done... except the yellow combatmode...

Will change that smile_o.gif

About the watch direction, if you could implement that.. yes please!!!

PS... something just came in my mind... how does the script relate to tanks and other vehicles... (are they also trying to get into houses? tounge2.gif)

PS2... Sorry for "Hijacking" your thread Silola, if you have any problems with that, please let me know smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]About the watch direction, if you could implement that.. yes please!!!

On it! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]PS... something just came in my mind... how does the script relate to tanks and other vehicles... (are they also trying to get into houses? tounge2.gif)

No, the script exits when it is determined that a unit is in a vehicle. I am developing a vehicle script however.

Quote[/b] ]About the watch direction, if you could implement that.. yes please!!!

On it! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]PS... something just came in my mind... how does the script relate to tanks and other vehicles... (are they also trying to get into houses? tounge2.gif)

No, the script exits when it is determined that a unit is in a vehicle. I am developing a vehicle script however.

Thank you very much smile_o.gif) Looking forward to it smile_o.gif

PS I'm sorry to ask some questions that I could find out myself by searching and testing... The problem is.. I'm at work, and at the work time i'm trying to asses and make plans/schedule in my head for what to do when I'm home smile_o.gif

I'll go low on questions asap smile_o.gif

cba to read trough 28 pages, so a quickie.

Is DAC supported by VBS?

(I know this is not the place to talk about it, but a quick answer, and I shall leave it)

Regards

JW

smile_o.gif

Oh Holy Silola, me needs another session with thou smile_o.gif

I was just brainstorming...and thinking about the following:

Is it possible to make a trigger that is let's say 1400, in the zone init I use the 2extra parameters... but state that the zone is 1000x1000... will DAC just only use 1000 of the zone or will it still use 1400? I ask this, because if I can make it like this, I can save another 4 triggers in my missions/templates and save even more..

Cause I would then use the list of that trigger, to see if there are player troops marching in and activate the zone, or in case of objective destroy all enemies.. I can check if there is enemies alive and if not... deactivate the zone and tick off the objective...

etc. etc.

Thank you for any insights...again smile_o.gif

hi,

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">cba to read trough 28 pages, so a quickie.

Is DAC supported by VBS?

(I know this is not the place to talk about it, but a quick answer, and I shall leave it)

np J W, as far as I know, it functions with VBS. SniperAndy from http://www.virtualbattlespace.info/ modified it easily. He had to adapt only the “DAC_Config_Units.sqsâ€. In this script the units types are put down, which DAC needs for generating.

And those do not correspond as well known to those from OFP.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">I was just brainstorming...and thinking about the following:

Is it possible to make a trigger that is let's say 1400, in the zone init I use the 2extra parameters... but state that the zone is 1000x1000... will DAC just only use 1000 of the zone or will it still use 1400? I ask this, because if I can make it like this, I can save another 4 triggers in my missions/templates and save even more..

Cause I would then use the list of that trigger, to see if there are player troops marching in and activate the zone, or in case of objective destroy all enemies.. I can check if there is enemies alive and if not... deactivate the zone and tick off the objective...

The trigger, remains always on the size which in the editor was specified. There is unfortunately no possibility of changing the size of a trigger by a script.

That means thus that the triggers query always exactly the range, which was given to them in the editor.

DAC uses the optional parameters exclusively, in order to ignore a measuring of the zones.

bye

silola

hi,

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">cba to read trough 28 pages, so a quickie.

Is DAC supported by VBS?

np J W, as far as I know, it functions with VBS. SniperAndy from http://www.virtualbattlespace.info/ modified it easily. He had to adapt only the “DAC_Config_Units.sqsâ€.  In this script the units types are put down, which DAC needs for generating.

And those do not correspond as well known to those from OFP.

Great, sounds perfect.

Shall try as soon as my new comp and vbs arrives wow_o.gif

I'm a little confused.

I'm res, and I want my enemy to be east, so should the last parameter of the script look like this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[0,0,x]

Standard ruskies, in the created zone?

Is that right?

And, I wan't the russians in the zone be at safe, patroling their zone, where all units should have their weapons on their back, but when I attack, will they go into their fighting position until the area is secured. Or if the player-side has killed them tounge2.gif

Wich behaviour should I choose in that case?

Regards

JW

smile_o.gif

Hey great work, Silola thumbs-up.gif but i was just wondering is it possible to get general barrons custom formation script to work with DAC?,the script is started like so

Quote[/b] ][GROUPNAME] exec "FORMATION"

because some formations work pretty good for units (eg, units with an APC, you can setup an formation so that infantry stay behind the APC a fair distance so the entire squad isn't wiped out when the APC is blown up)

Many thanks for any answer.

@J W

in this example, the last three [0,0,0]] means that the unit is going to be east <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

[Z1,[1,0,0],[20,4,40,20],[],[],[],[0,0,0]]exec "DAC\Scripts\DAC_Init_Zone.sqs"

Where as, if you wanted it to be west

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[Z1,[1,0,0],[20,4,40,20],[],[],[],[1,0,0]]exec "DAC\Scripts\DAC_Init_Zone.sqs" motice, the previous [0,0,0] is now [1,0,0] so

[0,0,0] = East

[1,0,0] = West

[2,0,0] = Resistance

[3,0,0] = Civilians

Also, i use behaviour type 0 for soldiers with weapons on thier backs then, when engaged proceed to counter the threat.

so for east that'd be

[sIDE(Number 1-3],Type of Unit (unit number, eg 313), and BEHAVIOUR (0 - 8 default config)

so

[0(East),0(BIS Units),0 (Behaviour type 0)]

Sorry if it's long winded or confusing, please PM me or post back if there is an problem

So behaviour 0 is safe when it's safe in their enviroments, but they counter-attack when under fire.

hi,

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">I'm a little confused.

I'm res, and I want my enemy to be east, so should the last parameter of the script look like this:

Normally this constellation does not function: DAC_Players on side res. I wrote that also in the Readme.

But there is a solution, which will then be contained also in the patch.

There is however still a delimitation: Resistance must belong to the side west or east !

unbenanntbo6.jpg

Adjust the following in your case please:

In the script “DAC_Config_Creator.sqsâ€: DAC_Res_Side = 1

In the editor: Resistance on side “westâ€

Then you must modify still two scripts. In the script “DAC\KI_1\DAC_Select_E_Target.sqs†must look the code block “#readplayers†as follows:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">#readplayers

{if((format["%1",side _x] == "East") && (!(_x in DAC_East_Units)) && (alive _x)) then {DAC_East_Units = DAC_East_Units + [_x]}} foreach DAC_Players

?(DAC_Res_Side == 0):{if((format["%1",side _x] == "Guer") && (!(_x in DAC_East_Units)) && (alive _x)) then {DAC_East_Units = DAC_East_Units + [_x]}} foreach DAC_Players

~0.1

and in the script “DAC\KI_1\DAC_Select_W_Target.sqs†must look it in such a way:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">#readplayers

{if((format["%1",side _x] == "West") && (!(_x in DAC_West_Units)) && (alive _x)) then {DAC_West_Units = DAC_West_Units + [_x]}} foreach DAC_Players

?(DAC_Res_Side == 1):{if((format["%1",side _x] == "Guer") && (!(_x in DAC_West_Units)) && (alive _x)) then {DAC_West_Units = DAC_West_Units + [_x]}} foreach DAC_Players

~0.1

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">And, I wan't the russians in the zone be at safe, patroling their zone, where all units should have their weapons on their back, but when I attack, will they go into their fighting position until the area is secured. Or if the player-side has killed them :p

Wich behaviour should I choose in that case?

okay, you must modify a code block into the “DAC_Config_Behaviour.sqsâ€

For example these:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

#Behaviour_Typ_4

;///////////////////////////

_setSkill = [0.8,1]

_setCombat = ["white"]

_setBehav = ["aware"]

_setSpeed = ["normal","full"]

_setForm = ["line","vee","column","wedge","stag column","ech left","ech right"]

_setFleeing = [0]

_setFlighth = [50,60]

_setPause = [1,5,5,5,5]

_setSay = [["rus3","rus4","rus7","rus8","rus9","rus16","rus20"],["rus6","rus10","rus18"],["rus2","rus15"],["13"],["rus11","rus14","rus19"]]

_setSupport = 0

modify as follows :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

#Behaviour_Typ_4

;///////////////////////////

_setSkill = [0.6,1]

_setCombat = ["white"]

_setBehav = ["careless"]

_setSpeed = ["limited","normal","full"]

_setForm = ["line","vee","column","wedge","stag column","ech left","ech right"]

_setFleeing = [0]

_setFlighth = [50,60]

_setPause = [1,5,5,5,5]

_setSay = [["rus3","rus4","rus7","rus8","rus9","rus16","rus20"],["rus6","rus10","rus18"],["rus2","rus15"],["13"],["rus11","rus14","rus19"]]

_setSupport = 0

“#Behaviour_Typ_4†meant, you must use the number 4 in the Script call -> [0,0,4]

I hope that I could help you thereby icon_rolleyes.gif

bye

silola

@JW when i use sfp4 who are resistance i use east soldiers that i group with the sfp i want to use and that works great

edit forgot to tell that i delete the east unit biggrin_o.gif