Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod Fuchs released

Look what comes out of its burrow today! The TPz 1 Fuchs, one of the most popular items on people's wishlists, now adds to the BWMod collection of vehicles.

After years of development in which besides McCancey and Snorri many others have played their part and which was often delayed or even temporarily halted, the Fuchs is finally ready for combat.

Currently, there is a single variant as an armored personnel carrier, but more may be added later with future updates, as they would have considerably delayed the initial release.

1_tn.jpg 2_tn.jpg 3_tn.jpg

Download Fuchs v 1.0

As a final notice, with so many specifically asking for the Fuchs to be able to finalize their missions, we're really looking forward to their releases.

Sehr schön!

Finally got a serious german APC to compet with the US M113...

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Another day,another briliant add-on,thanks a lot guys and your work is appreciated as always. smile_o.gif

By the way,any chance to see in the future an BW NH90??

I know about the beta BW Nh90 and also about the retextured Nh90 but I was wondering if you have in plan an updated one.

Yes , but it will take more time , seriously  wink_o.gif

No problemo,it's good to know you have one in project and I don't mind waiting,afterall patience is a virtue. smile_o.gif

Thanks alot to the BWMod team for another excellent release. smile_o.gif

Love the quality of your vehicles, I am hoping for desert versions of "all" your vehicles someday. whistle.gif

Guest major gandhi
By the way,any chance to see in the future an BW NH90??

I know about the beta BW Nh90 and also about the retextured Nh90 but I was wondering if you have in plan an updated one.

I'm working on an update of my NH90 with support from BW-Mod. Here are some screens:

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

pic6

pic7

afrographX

Currently, there is a single variant as an armored personnel carrier, but more may be added later with future updates, as they would have considerably delayed the initial release.

huh.gif

wow_o.gif OMG this is great suprise I like it. Now I will go test this apc a bit and wait until Bell chopper come out. whistle.gif

thumbs-up.gif

huh.gif

mhh...k....

(nah somehow I miss every detail today crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif )

Sehr schön!

Finally got a serious german APC to compet with the US M113...

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

huh.gif ever tried the LLW YPR???

How does a Dutch AIFV match the requirement for a German vehicle as an M113 replacement?

I love it how the hood shield deploys in water biggrin_o.gif Only one thing bothers me about BWmod, almost no desert units crazy_o.gif

I'd really like go stroll around in afghanistan and kill rebels. The thing I love the most about BW is that the reload sounds on your G36 matches my reload anims. And in 1st person, it looks like the soldier pulls the hammer instead of slapping the rifle biggrin_o.gif

Its good to have this model in OPF but no anims on the hatch, rear doors or cab doors! I wanted the cab doors for the funky swing they have. sad_o.gif

On the plus side I can sit PUKF troops in them and pretend they are 1RTR doing "sniff tests" as I roll past in my 2RTR CR2, lol.

Ah yes, the 'Transportpaznzer' itself, I've been waiting a long time for one to come along. Looks great, cant wait to try it out! thumbs-up.gif

now i am eager to see if there will really come so much missions out, as ppl said this would be the last peace of the puzzle

Guest major gandhi
now i am eager to see if there will really come so much missions out, as ppl said this would be the last peace of the puzzle

definitly not :P

this is one of the silliest excuses for wanting to get an addon imo

whoaah this is another nice addon from BW-mod, damn we allmost have got the entire german army and airforce in ofp!

Very nice vehicles very realistic well suited for many missions, allthough I like making bases filled with stuff more, because the addons look very sharp and real.

Are you guys also doing jet's? But not just the tornado, a alpha jet would be cool, maybee oldies like the phantom or even older the starfighter would be super! germany also had the TF-104G version? with the super engine sounds...