Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

'Cause the G36 is this fancy revolutionary-summin' rifle that is famous and cool and gets all the chicks and the lot.

The MP7A1 is pretty much unknown for anyone that isn't interested in weapons.

Well, i think many-many players play the Half-Life 2, so the MP7 (called SMG in HL2) not unknow anymore... wink_o.gif

Is that the MP7? How the hell did they fit a GL on that thing? I mean, look at the pic above! It's tiny! I could brake it even by looking at it! tounge2.gif

This thread is just getting so off topic! We need more updates BIS! .. Feed the community something new soon!

Where are we now? What is the current state of affairs? Are you negotiating a publisher? What is the current progress of the game?

arma_progress.gif    waiting.gif  munch.gif   Everyone is waiting here, and boredom is rife!  biggrin_o.gif

I think some people need to go outside and enjoy the real world.

Take it from me, the physics are great and it's got really high res with HDR AND AA & Aniso filtering wink_o.gif

yeah but there no save and if i die I cant load back. tounge2.gif

Where are we now? What is the current state of affairs? Are you negotiating a publisher? What is the current progress of the game?

Might be a good idea to just to Add an AA status in the Flash News. With rough a completion status and Publisher status. This might keep people happy. huh.gif

progress bars are shit. you can never tell how long a developement takes to complete. 99% percent of the work may be done in 3 weeks and the one percent at the end takes a year.

progress bars are just for whiny people to complain.

Greets chris

Is that the MP7? How the hell did they fit a GL on that thing? I mean, look at the pic above! It's tiny! I could brake it even by looking at it! tounge2.gif

HL and HL2 has only look-a-like weapons (like the 50 round magazine in MP5 at HL1), not realisticly used, but yes, the HL2 SMG actually a HK MP7, and yes, the world model are outsized in the game, and finally yes, the MP7 never get grenade launcher.

But actually it's wont broke when you look at it. biggrin_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Edit: sry missed a few posts whistle.gif

The german magazine Gamestar wrote " We will test oure preview version of Armed Assault, and tell you next month if Armed Assault is only Flashpoint 1.5."

As there is no need to invent the wheel another time, all i want IS Flashpoint 1.5.

And if there are preview versions out there, whe might get an official Demo after the magazines had time to test the preview versions. huh.gif

omg so nice the models that was in the press kit looked like! biggrin_o.gif

those pics really reminded me what rought ofp into my atention span way back in 2001 or something tounge2.gif

Now new PDF?

Click me

[/url]

smile_o.gif

Great way to confuse people:

Quote[/b] ]Every successful mission from the campaign can be

played as a standalone mission in cooperative multiplayer together with

AI soldiers in one squad.

coop with AI soldiers? tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Wow, imagine if the game actually looked as good as the touched-up picture on the front of that pdf.

Guest Ti0n3r

BIS, make up your mind. On the IDEA site is says 20 mission campaign and here it says 12 mission campaign... And then it says 20 mission campaign again crazy_o.gif

BIS, make up your mind. On the IDEA site is says 20 mission campaign and here it says 12 mission campaign... And then it says 20 mission campaign again crazy_o.gif

I guess it has 12 "main missions" + 8 of those "side missions"=20 missions smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The german magazine Gamestar wrote " We will test oure preview version of Armed Assault, and tell you next month if Armed Assault is only Flashpoint 1.5."

If we will follow their logic... then quake 4 actualy only quake 1.4. There is only new graphics, updated engine, new content, new technology and so on… If we have super Mario to run around country side and shoot the babble… then yes, we have completely new Quake 4.

Q3 and no Publisher yet... code for Xmas/Q1 2007 sad_o.gif