Sign in to follow this  
colt

What do you *HOPE* will be in ArmA?

If you thought I literally meant 3,000 then you are an idiot icon_rolleyes.gif

It was hoped that your recent 48 hour post restriction would have put a stop to your flaming/flamebaiting, please post in a more civil and polite manner else we would have to face the unfortunate task of removing your forum access again, and for longer this time.

OffTopic:

They always say, don't like, don't download it. It's true that there are a lot of m4a1 around, but why is that a bad thing?

Ontopic:

Hope that you can attach satchels and thinks to cars like in FDF mod, such features make muliplayer 100% more fun.

smile_o.gif

Will we be able to ride on the the back of an open truck and to move around on it shooting rifles?

OffTopic:

They always say, don't like, don't download it. It's true that there are a lot of m4a1 around, but why is that a bad thing?

What's bad is we dont need 20,000 M4A1 models, how about something creative and innovative instead of copying the same thing over and over again.

but if u use soft shadow textures perhaps like transparent textures - could it be possible. i do not know how all this texture stuff in ofp or armed assault works but if there is a rectangle under the car with a light transparent black color....hmmmm i guess all the mod pros had done such things already if it would be possible- who knows...

You'd think so wouldn't you? But our "mod pros" are stuck doing the next 20,000 M4A1 models, and the other 3,000 M1A2 Abrams models that are out there. They're done doing anything interesting or innovative.

I am only aware of Three M1 packs. band.gif

There's a lot more, and plus it's called an exaggeration. If you thought I literally meant 3,000 then you are an idiot icon_rolleyes.gif

So do u mean there are less than 3000? im having trouble understanding you.. confused_o.gif

Some people just don't get the concept of exaggeration do they?

Some people just don't get the concept of exaggeration do they?

Foxtrot Foxtrot Sierra! Some people just don't get the concept of friendly civilised discussions do they!    Tantrum.gif     Furious.gif    Argh.gif     Hammer.gif

Back on topic? wink_o.gif .

Things are too quiet for my tastes, at this point in time i only *HOPE* there will be a game called Arma and that we wont have to sit around waiting for more news untill next years E3.

Back on topic? wink_o.gif .

Things are too quiet for my tastes, at this point in time i only *HOPE* there will be a game called Arma and that we wont have to sit around waiting for more news untill next years E3.

The calm before the storm me thinks!   inlove.gif  inlove.gif

What's bad is we dont need 20,000 M4A1 models, how about something creative and innovative instead of copying the same thing over and over again.

When you say WE speak for yourself please. And truly there arent that much M4A1's around! wink_o.gif

@Red Kite, calm before the storm, maby... I think it will be rather quiet the oncoming months. With Summer Holiday's and such. Then everybody wants to enjoy the nice weather. smile_o.gif Who play's computer when the sun is shining?

Guest Ti0n3r

Screw the nice weather yay.gif

Who play's computer when the sun is shining?

me, and beach is all time of the year for me. I prefer beach on winter..

..So let it come!

whats sunshine???

i remember- its the yellowwhite point in my ofpsky-great

whats sunshine???

i remember- its the yellowwhite point in my ofpsky-great

I don't wanna know how your girlfriend is gonna look like wink_o.gif

Nah just kiddin. smile_o.gif

back to topic

smile_o.gif

i hope my girlfriend angelina is in armed assault too biggrin_o.gif

I'm very curious how the new editor will look like, and what extra waypoints and fuctions we get... Also hope that some armour values of planes an such will be more "realistic". smile_o.gif

i hope there will be a grapple hook and zip line to go up buildings and slide down the cord to other buildings. And maybe silenced shotgun for quiet bloody messes.

Hope the sounds are better then the OFP Elite crap version. Hope they are ambitious like they said.

We already seen some ArmA videos MP and SP and the sounds are similar to the ones from OFP Elite.

Hope BIS change those sounds!

Elite sounds are crap! Not very realistics. (im not talking about voices, im talking about weapons sounds and vehicle sounds.)

Guest Ti0n3r

Am I allowed to say that the weapon sound from BF2 are the best modern weapons sounds I've heard so far? huh.gif

Am I allowed to say that the weapon sound from BF2 are the best modern weapons sounds I've heard so far? huh.gif

..I would lock your doors and hide, to be honest

icon_rolleyes.gif

- Ben

no but you could make a recording and show us what you mean smile_o.gif.

much better then the crappy OFP Elite Sounds..

Hope BIS Improve even better wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Edit: i really liked the enviroment sound wink_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

The nice thing is that all the enviroment sound are other players minding their own funky business inlove.gif