Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Los Alias island

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/SpecOp9/LowRes.jpg

she's holding that gun perfect! how? confused_o.gif

Hey its the future, all guns are lightweight :P That's why I'm aiming for that you can dual wield any weapon you pick up. Even rocket launchers and grenade launchers.

And even hold every weapon you pick up (you dont need to drop one to pick another up)

Not yet, but they will be ready for a screenshot debut sometime in late december..

I say it's a ludicrously well textured object. Interesting models, anyway wink_o.gif. Nice work (damn, no thumbs up smilie...).

Nice model, and superb textures.

Too bad on the supposed "ingame" screenshots, there are too many artefacts around the model that are betraying the illusion and expose the fact the model is not really in those OFP screenshots but something that is pasted by some photoshop-like program onto an OFP screenshot smile_o.gif

But that remain a good looking model with some superb textures.

i say, bullshit.

It's obvious he didn't make the model or textures himself. It's only what you can expect... ah, forget it.

Beautiful atmospheric night sceneries like some offworld planet and great looking gals!!! tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif Hope to see it ingame soon. All the best

I just realized who is making this "mod". I must be dumb.

Its all bullshit isnt it?

own up. At best, it's all imports (the chicks)

EDIT: So why pass this off as your own work?

I never said I made them, all the news reports did.  Yes, the model has been imported as a static object.  I also said I have ways to go to animate her.  The Shadows are part of the textures, it's not real OFP lighting.

Sorry if this is dissapointing to some, I'm just trying to hype.

I started the 'Novas'

Novas are a new branch in the U.S. military, while somewhat human, they are genetically engineerd female Troopers.

Their eyes glow at night. You probably noticed the eye textures. All textures, no matter what shape or size are going to be 512x512.

Looks real cool I think. The face textures will change to something more angry looking, smooth and less grainy.

NovaTrooper1.jpg

NovaTrooper2.jpg

I tested it at long distances, it's actually very difficult to see their eyes glow even only 20 or so meters away.  With all the buildings also set to "glowing", it will be hard to spot these gals.

I should also mention they do not have down syndrome :P  I will add highly detailed hair to them real soon.  So they will look like pretty freaks.

Beautiful atmospheric night sceneries like some offworld planet and great looking gals!!! tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif Hope to see it ingame soon. All the best

I knew you would like it Phil , lol

Quote[/b] ]or did you manage to aquire ArmA?

Wont that be the day yay.gif

If you are wondering "how", earth and stars are set to "Glowing", as is the ship boosters.

Set it to night in the mission editor, and it looks like a light show.

FX.jpg

Special Effects really. Great for cutscenes.

And if they there bought?Is it bad to have a good model in OFP? band.gif

And if they there bought?Is it bad to have a good model in OFP? band.gif

well, look at it, they are posed exactly like in the turbosquid pics

Now look a t my posts.The creator of this mod wrtoe he inserted them as a static objects.So he probably bought it from Turbosquid.So what now?They good and looking not worse than in Far Cry for example,are you feel bad about that?