Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Change of subject...

Is there any mod that fixes that uneven stutter sound when firing on automatic mode on FFUR?

That´s all that´s needed to make "THE" mod...

In the game i remember them saying they were the closest NATO force to the islands

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]Thunderbird, whatever you do, you are doing a great job I am a big fan of FFUR (europe,2006,desert,Asian,winter etc. etc.).

You're the welcome.

Quote[/b] ]You know what I would like? FFUR 2006 with ECP radio chatter. Then Flashpoint will be perfect for me

This will be done as soon as the uncondensed version of ECP is released.

Quote[/b] ]Would it be possible to swap in Swedish troops instead or is that too much work?

That's envisaged.

Quote[/b] ] is it possible to play without the light settings enhancements

What do you mean by 'light settings enhancements'?

Btw, As promised a couple of days ago, here are some shots of the enhanced Army Combat Uniform (ACU).

ffuracuo25hz.jpgffuracuo210vd.jpg

In game:

ffuracu9rx.jpgffuracu29sg.jpg

Hope you would like'em. smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

Sory dosen't look right at all the pattern seem way too small

this:

sanstitre45vw.jpg

seems much better too me mabe with a color correction. the other dosen't look like ACU pattern too me looks more like DLEM's troops which in terms of pattern dosen't look right too me either.

STGN

HUGE RELEASE !

sounds a bit .... RUDE, doesn't it ?

Leiutenent_George.jpg

What the?

Ah, so DLEM and TB84 have been sharing ideas, eh? I thought I knew that pattern from somewhere!

Looking good otherwise, just make the pattern a tad bigger.

Indeed, 'will increase the pattern size within a couple of hours.

Quote[/b] ]HUGE RELEASE !

That's because of the number of packs that have been released several months ago.

smile_o.gif

regards

TB84

Quote[/b] ] is it possible to play without the light settings enhancements

What do you mean by 'light settings enhancements'?

He means the reflection and material lighting effects on the ground and on the vehicles

Excellent work on the ACU update thumbs-up.gif

TB! This ACU model, in my opinion, is almost perfect! Of course, the only thing that needs to be fixed is what you know of already, the pattern. Thank you!

Mk18-2.jpg

An Idear for the look of ACU special forces this guy is suposebly CAG -delta thingi.

He is wearing completly different equipment compared too the regular soldiers but retains the ACU. (problery too blend in with the croud - regular US soldiers.) - me specualting.

The weapon is a M4 with a KAC FF RAS MRE and ready mag.

STGN

Thanks certainly for the help, but I think you should ask me the sanction to use of my structures, I am right?? I do not allow to use my structures there will be no yet my pack ACU, sorry guys

disclaimer:

I did not mean that TB84 used DLEM's textures i don't think so i said they looked simular not the same.

STGN

STGN

yeah, this is my textures, i send it to TB84 because he has agreed to help to make to me shadows, but I did not think that it will use them, without my sanction

looks great but as some one sais sorry forgot name use the old textures as a base and just colour correction would be perfect i think.

Also the soldiers backs look perfectly straight talking about that water pack is it? or whatever it is looks far too straight maybe try to make it look more bent into the soldiers back even if its meant to be straight it still wont be as straight as in the pics look would they?

Anyway looks great

thunderbird84

Are you going to use DLEMs textures and release units with them without his permission?

If "yes", I think, thats incorrect.

What the?

Ah, so DLEM and TB84 have been sharing ideas, eh? I thought I knew that pattern from somewhere!

Quote[/b] ]STGN

yeah, this is my textures, i send it to TB84 because he has agreed to help to make to me shadows, but I did not think that it will use them, without my sanction

Wait, so the patern got nicked?

Sure looks like it. Don't see any credit for DLEM in the original post...

Ironsight

yes, i take him pattern with my textures, because send texture in PSD format

To 456820,

I personally think the hydration pack looks spot on, I couldn't ask for anything else.

Edit:This system Thunderbird is using is from the SPEC-OPs/CamelBak brand. It is a carrier pouch that allows you to put CamelBak hydration packs into. This equipment combined doesn't curve to the body as much as the stand-alone CamelBaks. This is mainly due to the fact that the SPEC OPs carrier pouch directly connects to the back of the vest via MOLLE. Regular Camelbaks have to be harnessed just like a regular shoulder backpack. Thunderbird has it correct.

2006 TCP Just crashed on me when i was in the 2nd misson of the 1985 campaign!

No idea why crazy_o.gif

This is kind of funny looking camo. I swear to you guys, when I was a kid, I had pajamas just like that rofl.gif I guess I was a very tactical kid pistols.gif

What the?

Quote[/b] ]STGN

Wait, so the patern got nicked?

Sure looks like it. Don't see any credit for DLEM in the original post...

He got permission from DLEM to use his textures wink_o.gif

TB is definately not the type of guy who would knowingly 'steal' someone else's work, and if it appears he has, then you can be sure it's because the mention has slipped from the already packed thankyou list he's put together

The ACU almost perfect looks except the pixels look a bit small...look at the real life photographs shown for pictures.

STGN, that ACU is way off what it looks like in real life, unfortunately.