Sign in to follow this  
Jinef

Zeus Gaming Nights

well now, that was a nice gaming evening, especially the last coop; after i shot a couple of guys i was shot from behind, respawned in an ai 10 miles away from the front lines without any legs to walk on- and so was the rest of my squad... when everybody was finally healed we walked back the 10 miles only to get a direct arty hit in the face.. thanks to jinef! goodnight.gif

It was half accident, half intentional biggrin_o.gif

Nice A&D last night congrats Celery and Dethleffs smile_o.gif and I actually led my troops to victory whistle.gif

And BTW to add to the Hooman Poonzrz debate I will just say one thing..............

..........My AI is harder than yours tounge2.gif

Well Cibit, we only won because I managed to blow up that tank in the last minutes of the game smile_o.gif

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it lads. I won't be able to attend tonight's game, but should you play Lex Talionis I'd very much like to hear about your experiences.

Well, last night was... interesting for my part. The first 2 or 3 hours of effective gaming time went totally lost as I started making a Tempest skin for myself for Il-2, then I had to wait, wait, and get the correct version of Skye... glad you guys died quickly.

After the mission got going the fun started... me as an Apache pilot. First 15 mins were spent playing around with OneShotPaddy's Apache, then the fun began... you know the rest. Sorry for that 1 TK though, dunno when that happened.

The mission on Freya was fun, although the way it ended on my behalf (less than 5 min from the mission end)... not the way it should have. Driving around at nearly full speed along the roads with a jeep was fun though, thanks for the order, Jinef. Just next time, just type "turn your lights on". whistle.gif

Oh, about Wednesday... sorry for flying that Chi into the field-of-fire of the BTR... heard the shots and I was dead. sad_o.gif

Bump.

Ready for games tommorow night lads?

Nice bumping there Mr. Jinef.

I certainly am ready. Couldn't attend last saturday and coming saturday is also a no-go, so tonight's game is all the OFP goodness for me this week wink_o.gif

Thank you Soul for flattening my arse

Zeus Coop nights, keeping your body fit. biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, my squad it's part of the friendly-fire event too... to be honest, I think I killed 2 friendlies and 1 enemy during the whole freaking night. confused_o.gif

To celebrate your progression into FF territory, watch this:

(not OFP, but...)

Last thursday:

Old story, me vs some ginger fella....

ADpwn.jpg

Well ... thursday night was a rare victory for the Norwegian.

Tonight's mission almost drove me over the edge, it was so close.

**Link Removed**

Guys, listen to the TS recording above, its comedy gold, classic stuff. I actually think we can make our own quotation page after this, there are so many mental comments in there. smile_o.gif

Hahaha, haven't listened to the recording yet, so... who won?

Nice compilation Tipsi, I don't remember being that extatic when I blew up that tank, but there you have it!

Hahaha, I just listened to the TS recording, marvellous stuff biggrin_o.gif

"Ok, the tank is not going to come back that way, they know the town is too well defended -- it's coming back! Eisen, Mamoo, run away! RUN AWAY!"

rofl.gif

So, did West win? Did the M113's come in handy?

Lol! Yeah, fun stuff again... I was the one with the Mahna Mahna, don't even have Yakety Sax (which I'd love to get, though wink_o.gif).

Hehee good fun guys, even though I didn't do that well couple of times.

Yeah, very nice nick commanding there... I guess callsigns are for those arm chair generals right? crazy_o.gif

Funny records nevertheless. :P

Cel, west ran out of time and east ran out of rpgs.

Could you up it to at least 1:30 hrs?

The m113s are a f..... joke Celery. But by all means keep em in there smile_o.gif I can see uses for them.

And hell yes, I want a rematch xmas_o.gif