Sign in to follow this  
Jinef

Zeus Gaming Nights

lol :P I thought kaka's leading was fun.

And it was Charlie and 50% casualties :P And I must say, you were a very decent medic. Healed alot of people and didn't die. Which is what a medic is supposed to do.

On google images (safe search off) search for 'Brave Medic' and you'll find a picture of me (the second one). The 4th one is kaka's mother.

I don't have anything to complain about if you see Ryan's Kazakh beaty:

pic deleted

She is the platoon goat. All Kazakh soldiers have had private time with her.

Great everyone enjoyed the gaming night,but let's not get carried away,shall we crazy_o.gif

Great everyone enjoyed the gaming night,but let's not get carried away,shall we  crazy_o.gif

Why not wink_o.gif

Nice A&D last night I enjoyed it shame we lost again crazy_o.gif

I plan on leading a PvP soon just to see if I can do better icon_rolleyes.gif

BTW sorry to all who got shouted at last night......trying to listen to whisper channels and talk to both squads was testing my patience to the limit help.gif

for a change, im up for some leading smile_o.gif

but be warned..you'll need dig your own grave  wink_o.gif

nice games tonight. Here are a few screenshots of 'cibit the l33t d3ltA m^r1n3 pwnzor (copyright 2005, all right belong to cibit)'s handywork at the a not so abondoned factory.

Before

before.jpg

After

after.jpg

I'm surprised nobody has decided to go to airbase or the armour base in that mission yet. Next time we play it, we're going to the airbase and borrowing a 81mm mortar from the americans.

You gotta love those WGL satchels biggrin_o.gif

BTW this mission was not played properly as we all decided to CHAAAAARGE Petrovic and got Pwned immediately. What I played I loved so this Thursday Ryans map takes precedence followed by Kaka's and probably a nice PvP slipped in along the way to keep og happy smile_o.gif

Regards l33t d3ltA m^r1n3 pwnzor

well, as everyone found out... im not so good at leading biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Well, they look beautiful, but we set two of them close to the wooden wall and after explode, wall was still there smile_o.gif Suprisingly.

i think that's because all (almost) the buildings in ofp are now invincible. In wgl that is...so you don't see no crumbling

Some pics from tonight's Helljumpers mission:

p1-10-th.JPG

1th squad chillin in the forrest

p2-11-th.JPG

Waiting for the command to attack

p3-6-th.JPG

Iceshade looking for targets

p4-5-th.JPG

Iceshade is ready to engage

p5-3-th.JPG

Carl standing on captured Bradley

p6-5-th.JPG

Our Bradley again (It later got shot up)

p7-3-th.JPG

Iceshade standing on HMMWV (Wtf is wrong with his neck?

p8-3-th.JPG

We had to wait for hours in Modrova, so people had to find ways to get busy

p9-2-th.JPG

Donnersburg and Iceshade in a HMMWV

Hi Nathan welcome.gif

sorry bout the ammo for the S&W crazy_o.gif

Welcome, Nathan!

Such a shame we were missing a tokarev in our arsenal. It would have been great putting it to use!

Well, they look beautiful, but we set two of them close to the wooden wall and after explode, wall was still there smile_o.gif Suprisingly.

Hi Grey,

I am led to believe that BIS buildings are now indestructable in WGL5.0 so that may be the reason. I know they make a nice mess of trucks. Another nice feature is the IED's in various sizes, just remember to stand well clear when they go off wink_o.gif

Nice gaming night last night. The convoy mission was too long and a bit too .... freestyle however the other missions were good. Bloody Victory is a very hard mission.

We need to start thinking about preparing the Zeus community for ArmA me thinks. Just consider the possibilities etc.

Hmm, I may have to turn up to these now and then, they look fun.

Whee. Cracking games on Saturday. Got some pics and a video of Breakthrough.

Background: Breakthrough is a mission involving roughly 1 US mech inf platoon, who must take a convoy to a fixed destination, vs around a company of assorted Russian forces. The mission is largely a coop with the US forces being filled with players, however, the East is controlled at a tactical level by human commanders. The intelligent OPFOR system changes the game completely - there is now an intelligent force behind the enemy which results in interesting consequences. There are other missions in the pipeline using this system which will most definately be fun. z0r. The following pics are taken over a few games.

bt2.jpg

Rough force outline - game has progressed a little with the West approaching Neveklov

bt3.jpg

The convoy eventually got through with minimal protection and was met by og in his BMP [see right] Previously, a bradley was knocked out by a waiting SF team by the road.

bt4.jpg

A BMP about to take shots at the convoy

The next mission I played as a bradley commander on West and was probably the most fantastic arse whipping I've ever had.

bt5.jpg

After seeing a bradley receive a direct hit and the infantry squad not 20m in front of me get torn in half by a large artillery shell, I hopped into driver seat and legged it.

bt6.jpg

After resuming the advance, I took one BMP out with AP rounds from the cannon before another one [hidden in the forest just ahead] decided to do the same to me.

To round it off, here is a short [yet bloody good] video of the aftermath taken courtesy of Jinef's seagull. There are still a few infantry units fighting as well as the HQ scout bradleys.

View Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1665815726032072438

Download link: http://ofpcc.com/bt/BTVid1.wmv [visual quality better on this one]

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>Watch the damn video, cocksmiths :P</span>

Random unrelated picture:

pie.jpg

Ohhh, I shall make more videos now I know how much people love me because of them. I can be a famous movie director soon.