Sign in to follow this  
matyboy

Martins Hughes 300C

Hi

Martin here just to let you all know that my Hughes 300C (Army,Civilian) version is now released and can be downloaded

from here.

For version 1.85 or higher

both in one addon

1.Hughes 300c Civilian version (One pilot and carrys one cargo,animated doors, engine startup, and downwash,for Civilian side).

2.Civilian pilot with headphones for hughes 300c civilian version. under (Air)

3.Hughes 300c Army version (One pilot and carrys one cargo,animated engine startup, and downwash,for West side)

300C1.jpg

300C2.jpg

All the best to you guys and girls.

martin.

Edited by W0lle
Added working link

very nice choper

but no one can do the Sirkosky S-55 or the Mi-4 chopers?

I need this helicopters for my vietnam third world missions, thanks.

cute little birdies biggrin_o.gif though aren't there any armed versions of these? like with a machinegun or something?

would be cool to have in res and west sides choppers with mg. and a few ffars if possible. that was just a sugestion if you make a update in the future wink_o.gif

Really great feeling flying these and the sounds are perfect! thumbs-up.gif keep up the good work!

Offtopic: Answering a question

Quote[/b] ]very nice choper

but no one can do the Sirkosky S-55 ...

Close Enough Maybe?

On Topic

They look great

Matyboy/ Martin,

A delightful little model - very nice work.

(Jakerod,

The Choctaw/S58 is nowhere near his required S55 unfortunately - a much larger, later aircraft. I was taught to fly helis in the WS55 (Whirlwind HAR10) then went on to fly 3 tours/7 years in the Westlands twin-turbine S58 aka Wessex, so I've a fair idea of the differences)

It's a very old chopper, was used mainly in korea, and I belive in Algeria with the french army.

In Vietnam was the first chopper used in the RNVA, and clandestine war in Laos and Camboya (but was used very few, soon was replaced for the Ch-34 and the UH-1).

Here some fotos:

S-55, H-19: http://www.farfromglory.com/h19.htm

Mil-4 hound: http://www.farfromglory.com/mi4.htm

ch-34: http://www.farfromglory.com/sikorsky.htm

for all the spanish people : "Buenas fiestas del Pilar"

notworthy.gif

Outstanding work as always, Martin.

I'm wondering if you would go a bit further with the animated doors, going the DKM route (the first instance I saw of if anyway) and not allow the player to exit the helo unless the door is opened? In other words, pilot closes door while inside, vehicle is locked, and an action to "Get out" is added (using addAction). Selecting get out would run a script first opening the door, then "unassignVehicle" or whatever the command is to debark the player-pilot.

(Sorry for the long-winded suggestion.)

Thx a lot guyz  smile_o.gif

... after a second look on the pic i got an idea

@Martin: would it be possible to make something like

a +farmer helo with side pipes (2m on each side) to spray something like *toxics on the field?

i don't know the right word - in german it's *Schädlingsbekämpfung* ... can you imagine what i mean?

for the *spray whats coming out of the pipes - im thinking

at the script for airshow smoke on planes ... or something like this confused_o.gif

Very nice chopper! It's works great for a little personal helo. Should make for some good zombie escape missions.........(In my best Arny voice) Go!!! get to tha choppah!!!

Thx a lot guyz smile_o.gif

... after a second look on the pic i got an idea

@Martin: would it be possible to make something like

a +farmer helo with side pipes (2m on each side) to spray something like *toxics on the field?

i don't know the right word - in german it's *Schädlingsbekämpfung* ... can you imagine what i mean?

for the *spray whats coming out of the pipes - im thinking

at the script for airshow smoke on planes ... or something like this confused_o.gif

Pesticide? Insecticide?

I'm sorry, Martin, not to be pushy, but perhaps you didn't see my suggestion? Usually I get a "bugger off, lad, it's not do-able." nener.gif