along at a high speed like in the pictures around 50 is better

than 100+. wink_o.gif

Resistance version of the hughes 300c, what did you have

in mind,this heli is a very light unit and I don`t think anyone

would bolt a 50cal to one!

Doing a resistance colour sceem is not a problem,

could even put a gunner in the doorway.

martin. smile_o.gif

Sure, it's a light heli, but the same applies to your Bell 47, doesn't it. A 7.62mm MG (guess you used one with your Bell 47 - due to the rate of fire and amount of ammo) would be fine - I think. biggrin_o.gif

Hi

Well the hughes 300c has a very light air frame unlike the bell47G,just look at pictures of a real hughes300,I must say i`ve never seen one with a hard mounted gun,but if you come across one let me know.

I am work on a bell206 OH58 hard mounted mini gun version,

if anyone is interested.

Try getting permission to use other peoples scripts like that is not easy,and not being a scripter myself wouldn`t help.

No one has ever come forward in all the years i`ve been building addons and said,can i join your team and help with script work confused_o.gif ,makes doing things like that so much harder, and addons would be so much better,well its only good fun isn`t it! sad_o.gif

martin.

martin.

No one has ever come forward in all the years i`ve been building addons and said,can i join your team and help with script work confused_o.gif  ,makes doing things like that so much harder, and addons would be so much better,well its only good fun isn`t it!

np Martin, when I get back from holidays I'll help you with whatever I can, anytime. biggrin_o.gif

We'll talk then smile_o.gif

Cheers,

Gnat

Gnat @ Oct. 17 2005,16:57)]
No one has ever come forward in all the years i`ve been building addons and said,can i join your team and help with script work confused_o.gif  ,makes doing things like that so much harder, and addons would be so much better,well its only good fun isn`t it!

np Martin, when I get back from holidays I'll help you with whatever I can, anytime. biggrin_o.gif

We'll talk then smile_o.gif

Cheers,

Gnat

Many thanks m8

Enjoy your hols,and don`t eat and drink to much!

martin. biggrin_o.gif

That`s a great idea for an addon! But it is limited in term of use, unless... What about making a vietnam version of a bigger plane and pretending it`s some"Agent Orange".

Welcome to the chemical warfare...

lol i dont recall u asking for help tounge2.gif hey if i was a scripter i would of been on your 1 man team years ago smile_o.gif

WOW love the thread love the crop spraying stuff and the Hughes!

Extraction have a look here ....

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=1785

This is a real polish cropduster built long ago but been updated since those shots a LOT. Stopped work with basic spray when the drop command was implemented so NEEDS a facelift but maybe we can get this old project of mine out of the dust....Don't have OFP installed right now and dunno how to put images up but pm you some if interested in high res render.....also built an ANTONOV AN-2 biplane also used for cropdusting (WAS)........This farmland project rocks!

zip

PS Martin you kick ass

EDIT:here is the M-18

http://img334.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clip28bl.jpg

my.php?image=clip46mn.jpg

http://img334.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clip46mn.jpg

Please, Put for download the An-2 cold, I need one please!!