Sign in to follow this  
Gökhan - OFP TURKISH UNION

Turkish Union Addon Pack v2.0

Cheers Ofp Community! biggrin_o.gif

First of all, thank you very much for your infinite patience, understanding and sincere support. This project, Turkish Union Addon Pack v2.0, took almost a year... We worked 12 hours a day sometimes. Sometimes more... Hope you like it...

Now it's the right time! Click one of the download links below and keep reading while you download our pack. :-)

Turkish Union Addon Pack v2.0©

16 MB RAR Archive

1- Download @ our website www.turkishunion.com

2- Download @ ofp.info

3- Download @ ofpc

4- Download @ ofpfiles.com

I know there are people out there who don't know we and our project. So let's copy & paste about this project and us.

We are an Ofp team, Turkish Union, from Turkey.

Overriding objective of this creation is essentially our vision.

Our mission is to represent Turkish presence on cutting-edge computer simulations. Today we can say that this ultimate platform is Operation Flashpoint. But when a superior platform is built tomorrow, we are going to continue to create our works on this platform though.

Besides our vision is to constitute and maintain a state-of-the-art Turkish Mod and so, to provide our target audience with maximum Turkish simulation experience for all time…

Turkish Union Addon Pack v2.0©

CONTENTS OF THE PACK

1) YPR-765 AIFV Package v1.0 + Customization Folder

2) Turkish Infantry Squad v2.0

3) Turkish Union Weapon Package v2.0

4) UH60 Turkish Land Forces Edition v1.0

5) Faun Franziska SLT56 v1.5

6) Turkish Union Objects Package v1.0

7) Turkish Union Demo Missions v1.0

8) MG-3 Machinegun Addon by DKM-Mod

DETAILED LIST OF THE CONTENT

1)  YPR-765 AIFV Package v1.0 + Editing Folder

1. YPR-765 12.7 mm

2. YPR-765 PRAT

3. YPR-765 PRI

4. YPR-765 Ambulance

5. SFOR YPR-765 12.7 mm

6. SFOR YPR-765 PRAT

7. SFOR YPR-765 PRI

2)  Turkish Infantry Squad v2.0

1. TU Crew

2. TU Grenadier

3. TU Medic

4. TU Officer

5. TU Pilot

6. TU Sniper

7. TU Soldier G3A3

8. TU Soldier G3A3 A  (Portable G3A3)

9. TU Soldier G3A3 Optics

10. TU Soldier LAW

11. TU Soldier MG

12. TU Soldier Radio Operator

Plus: 20 Custom Turkish Soldier Faces

3)  Turkish Union Weapon Package v2.0

1. HK-G3A3

2. HK-G3A3 + T-40 Grenade Launcher

3. HK-G3A3 + Optics

4. HK-G3A3 A (Portable G3A3)

5. Aselsan 4300 Radio (just eye-candy smile_o.gif)

4)  UH60 Turkish Land Forces Edition v1.0

-Model: BIS

-New textures belong to Turkish Union

5)  Faun Franziska SLT56 v1.5

1. Faun Franziska Truck

2. SLT56 Empty Trailer

3. SLT56 with M60

4. SLT56 with YPR-765 PRI

6)  Turkish Union Objects Package v1.0

1. TR Military Security Zone Sign v1.0

2. Crossed G3A3's v1.0

7)  Turkish Union Demo Missions v1.0

1. Turkish Squad

~Demonstrates the new Turkish Infantry Squad Pack

2. Landing

~Demonstrates YPR-765 AIFV Pack

3. Rescue

~Demonstrates new UH60 Turkish Version

All missions include radio talk in Turkish

8)  MG-3 Machinegun Addon by DKM-Mod

-We merely distribute DKM-Mod' s MG-3 Machinegun Addon to you for non-commercial use.

-All rights belong to DKM-Mod.

Plus: A very rich bilingual -in English and Turkish- manuel document for both newbie and pro mission & mod makers  smile_o.gif Stylish Word and notepad versions included.

Please read it since we know you'll like it. You don't want to miss...

From realistic models & textures to sounds, everything polished till true perfection glistened... Dedicated to all national heroes and perfection-lovers...

Hope this pack cheers you up biggrin_o.gif

Let's pass to screenshots. Guys, you haven't seen some images below yet wink_o.gif

turkish_union_p2_sc01.jpg

turkish_union_p2_sc04.jpg

Customization Opportunity

turkish_union_p2_sc02.jpg

turkish_union_m_sc02.jpg

turkish_union_m_sc01.jpg

Gokhan

Turkish Union 2005

"High-end Turkish Simulations"

Hey this isn't fair i had planed to get a haircut today sad_o.gif  wink_o.gif  yay.gif

STGN

Guest major gandhi

nice biggrin_o.gif

Nice work guys, going to try this out right away smile_o.gif

EDIT:

Anyone else getting 4kb/s too confused_o.gif

This pack seems awesome, will try it ASAP.

Btw , it's Benus the author of the G3 sight , I just incorporated it

wink_o.gif

Thanks for the nice work bros and let's hope you will join Europe...

Kind Regards

TB84

WOW!!! Awesome work guys....arrg...I got to go to school all day today, but as soon as I get home I will test it out more. But so far it looks absolutely fantastic! Excellent job guys!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Having now played all the missions and completed em I say its a small but prity cool pack, good job.

STGN

First of, thanks for your fresh, positive feedback! smile_o.gif

Raptor posted on Oct. 05 2005,14:51

Quote[/b] ]btw. some pictures over 100kb

Thanks man, I noticed and removed them. They were already viewed by the community on the previous discussion thread here

Ironsight posted on Oct. 05 2005,14:15

Quote[/b] ]Anyone else getting 4kb/s too

Guys, don't worry you'll have excellent mirrors in 1-2 hours. yay.gif

Raptor posted on Oct. 05 2005,14:51

Quote[/b] ]- Mirror follow -

in 1 hour

Thanks go to Raptor and of course my bro Thunderbird. thumbs-up.gif

Btw: Please report us if you find any bug with our pack. You can send PM to me and also message to e-mail addresses below,

murat_kd@hotmail.com

or

gokistanis@yahoo.com

thunderbird84 posted on Oct. 05 2005,15:11

Quote[/b] ]This pack seems awesome, will try it ASAP.

Btw , it's Benus the author of the G3 sight , I just incorporated it

wink_o.gif

Thanks for the nice work bros and let's hope you will join Europe...

Kind Regards

Thanks LoLL! biggrin_o.gif In our readme, we wrote Thunderbird's name to give credit for G3A3 ironsight. So we thank Benus and Thunderbird together.

Gokhan

Turkish Union 2005

Np, you are welcome! smile_o.gif

Added Mirror in my first post on site one.

Raptor "Berlin Kreuzberg" wink_o.gif

Very good addon very well made addons a good step foward in the right direction can't wait to see more work biggrin_o.gif

Well i'm very impressed by the quality of your work. You can see that a lot of man hours went into making these units. Excellent sounds and textures and the franz truck is absolutley amazing. I have three questions however.

1) The radio looks to be sitting rather low on the carriers back,i can imagine him complaining of a bad back after an hours patroling....  tounge2.gif

2) I know it's DKMs MG3 but are the sounds from them aswell as it sounds a bit futuristic. I prefer BWMods MG3 and would like to know if you asked them if you could use there model. Germans and Turks get along pretty well don't they... biggrin_o.gif

3) Are you planning on making your own grenade launcher ammo useing 1 inventory slot as i hate the old BIS grenade launcher with it's 2 slots. I need my grenadiers to be able to put some covering fire down the range without running out of ammo before i start my assault.... tounge2.gif

edit; added another question..

Excellent, I was looking forward to this pack, the quality in the screenshots is very high. Thank you very much. smile_o.gif

Hi back!

Mr Reality posted on Oct. 05 2005,20:59

Quote[/b] ]Well i'm very impressed by the quality of your work. You can see that a lot of man hours went into making these units. Excellent sounds and textures and the franz truck is absolutley amazing.

1) The radio looks to be sitting rather low on the carriers back,i can imagine him complaining of a bad back after an hours patroling....

2) I know it's DKMs MG3 but are the sounds from them aswell as it sounds a bit futuristic. I prefer BWMods MG3 and would like to know if you asked them if you could use there model. Germans and Turks get along pretty well don't they...

3) Are you planning on making your own grenade launcher ammo useing 1 inventory slot as i hate the old BIS grenade launcher with it's 2 slots. I need my grenadiers to be able to put some covering fire down the range without running out of ammo before i start my assault...

Thanks dude! smile_o.gif Believe me, it's great to hear such words after all of things. When creating for Ofp, you give so much things from yourself, your life and health. But it's worth! thumbs-up.gif

Sometimes I get in franziska and wander aimlessly in empty islands. At every pneumatic hissing I feel just better. Try it when depressed! It surely works! I guess we made a "tranquillizer addon" unknowingly! biggrin_o.gif

1- Well, radio work became a little bit calm. We know this whistle.gif But why don't you think this way; maybe you are such a great player so that you speak in calm, bored tone of voice? Or maybe this is so, because these missions are nothing but child's play for Turkish Army? hehehehe yay.gif

2- Some people love it, others find a bit futuristic... But it's very characteristic, ain't it? we will think about this man. thanks for your feedback. Yeah, we get along well with Germans... thumbs-up.gif

3- Ok, I will talk to other members about if it's better doing so.

honchoblack posted on Oct. 05 2005,21:05

Quote[/b] ]Excellent, I was looking forward to this pack, the quality in the screenshots is very high. Thank you very much.

Thanks man! We did it for you! Enjoy! smile_o.gif

Btw: honchoblack, Mr Reality, do you know that you have the best avatars on this forum?! I love your avatars guys. Never change 'em! biggrin_o.gif

Gokhan

Turkish Union 2005

Sometimes I get in franziska and wander aimlessly in empty islands.

That is exactly what i did when i loaded the franz in the editor biggrin_o.gif

"Now i don't want to see any dents or scratches when we get back from our mission"

delivery2yr.jpg

Top notch work guys

excellent quality and great to see more diversity added to the ofp family thumbs-up.gif

Awesome work! Well worth the wait.

I really like the armour...nice textures.

A agree about the MG3. I think BWMOD's would be a better choice...it is more realistic.

The heli could use a bit of an texture upgrade IMO.

Overall really nice work. thumbs-up.gif