Sign in to follow this  
Sen†ry ˛°°ł

Tiberian Genesis Mod

Quote[/b] ]well if the tiberium would create damage in Rl then i prolly would do by yield not gas

Yea well you get the idea! Although dosent tiberium grow? I mean i remember in one the videos from the orignal C&C where it showed like a sort of research video where it showed the tiberum spreading roots out and growing like a plant. Also theres that big stalk thing that pumps out green gas like stuff and tiberium grows around it!

So maybe its some sort of crystal plant thing that makes gas's crazy_o.gif

Edit:also in tiberium sun didnt nod make thoughs missels out of harvest tiberium? my memorys scetchy.

When tiberium touched plants it would basicly mutate them,killing them in a way and as it mutated certain plants would produce tiberium,Blue tiberium was shown in tiberian sun with the fs expansion but if I remember correctly,blue tiberium was of course more valuable,deadly and much taller,like 6-8 feet or so. I'm not quite sure why WW made the infantry die from tiberium,I would sum it up as an issue of 'sharp' edges or so but we will never know will we? Plus all things considered you look at GDI and Nod's headwear in TS. Probably helmets that help them survive,no doubt the earth was very messed up in TS and well...who knows what,perhaps oxygen was very low considering by now the tiberium mutated pretty much all trees and since trees produce oxygen,well you know how that goes. I just find it odd that by that time they would have all this technology but still nothing to counter tiberium,and lets not rule out the Vein monster,these 'weed'like veins that grew on the ground,it didn't hurt infantry but when a vehicle got on them its as if the veins began to beat up the vehicle,thus destroying it,now Nod could collect these using a certain vehicle and in return creating a Tiberium powered missile,which upon detonation which explode,sending green clouds out that would damage buildings,vehicles and basicly mutate infantry into viscroids.

To sum it up,yes tiberium is in a way a living breathing thing just like plants,maybe you could also do some things with the tiberium plants,I remember this map on renegade (usermade) and when you would get near a tiberium plant of some sort it would move or something,or when you shot it anyway whistle.gif

Hey nice info!

I think that inform some peps here xmas_o.gif

Yes, the blue tiberium gives more damage, we have choiced the double dammage of the green one... and sure.. the blue one explode when you shoot at it.But not a big explode, the dammage is like a hand grenade, soldiers can die, but for vehicles not a dramatical problem thumbs-up.gif

I think in the 2nd Update comes 2 things more from NOD, like NOD Harpy and NOD Repair Bot, but isnt sure, only maybe.

If are any questions or somethings like we can do better, ask them, its very important, because we do it for you, and you must be happy with it.

ltrs

-Sen†ry ˛°°ł

Hehe i loved these mutants (Tiberian Devil) which looks like boars and shot with something , but what? huh.gif well will you do some of the mutants too? maybe for resistance side?

other thing if soldiers run into tiberian do they mutate to those Visceroids? (this what looks like fused iron)

just questions - no orders whistle.gifband.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hehe i loved these mutants (Tiberian Devil) which looks like boars and shot with something , but what? huh.gif well will you do some of the mutants too? maybe for resistance side?

we will do mutants too. on the side of resistance and some civie militia just as in the game. civie militia will be on civ side^^

about the visceroids, I dont know confused_o.gif It will be really difficult to animate that yay.gif

Rick

NOTE: Im a mod member too^^

It would be cool if you could pull off the Visceroid animation. Although you could also get the textures to swap continuously, that would look cool. And also about the Tiberian fiend, that would be great with it firing Tiberian crystals off its back. Keep up the good work.  thumbs-up.gif

PS: Almost forgot, I hope you also have increased armour counts for the foot soldiers, so it will be more like the C&C games (like Renegade but not as extreme tounge2.gif ).

Cheers, Daniel.

Guest [B.B.S.] T_D

Since the video I made isnt up-to-date anymore (we are faster as I thought tounge2.gif ) I have to make a new one. But I decided to show you the current one, so the work wasnt senseless. Hope you enjoy smile_o.gif

C&C Build Menu Promo Video (out dated)

Hey, a video which is only 39 Kb big? wink_o.gif I think you have posted a wrong link.

Guest [B.B.S.] T_D

oops banghead.gif

link will work in a few minutes. Have to overwrite the file whistle.gif

EDIT:

Should work now

cool that you will do the harpy and repair bot biggrin_o.gif

i guess the workings of the repair bot will be similar to the repair truck of bis ofp? I wonder will you add some sort of minigun to the harpy? Or 30 mm cannon, if you add minigun i think you should d like the bas littlebird with minguns had, like switch firing rate, so it can do more damage with one kind of minigun fire mode and less damage with another fire mode but the ammo won't end so quickly smile_o.gif

Hi all...

the 2nd update comes soon

but here some pics for the begin:

now, the GDI Walls are remade. You got now the chance to shoot out of the walls, just look at the pic.

(GDI soldier is only an alpha version, Sam is atm at work to redoing it with some more variants, like Soldier/Disc Thrower/Medic/Chemical unit/ and a special unit (no comment to that special unit, you guys will see it soon wink_o.gif )

That sniper riffle isnt a Tiberian Genesis Mod one, its the M82A1 Barett Model from SJB. ( just used because its a good long riffle to show the gunpos)

gunpos_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

gunpos2_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

You see... we got now 2 variants of walls, but if you look from the outside they looks all the same, in the inside you see the inwall is missed and it got 2 ladders, it gives more chances for the Infantries to defense the bases, and its very funny to shoot out to the enemies with sniper riffles.

And here just more to the walls, they are now destroyable wink_o.gif

look it self:

wall1_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

wall2_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

wall3_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

wall4_small.jpg

-=>B.I.G Preview<=-

You see... 4 parts.

One is the normal wall, undammaged.

then the 2nd is the light dammaged wall

after the 2nd comes the 3th, that one is heavy dammaged

and at last, the destroyed one.

its not finished, the effect is missing, NeoArmageddon is on it, and i think he will do a great job at it wink_o.gif

ok thats all for the moment wink_o.gif

we will post soon more things... just wait xmas_o.gif

ltrs

Everything looks really nifty. Definitely looking forward to this mod. smile_o.gif

Perhaps this will be of some use for you - really nice hi-res (2048x2048) ground texture similar to the one on your pics. Download here. smile_o.gif

Everything looks really nifty. Definitely looking forward to this mod. smile_o.gif

Perhaps this will be of some use for you - really nice hi-res (2048x2048) ground texture similar to the one on your pics. Download here. smile_o.gif

Hey thx ag_smith!

think we can need it, but atm the textures what we have are good enough, 1024x1024 ^^

ltrs

Hey thx ag_smith!

think we can need it, but atm the textures what we have are good enough, 1024x1024 ^^

ltrs

Yeah, I know 2048x2048 is a bit of overkill, but you can alwayes resize/repaint/recolor it. Just a good quality texture to start from. wink_o.gif

Lol... amazing objects..Hope that you do destroyed cities too.

Aaaah yes...

On my way to school I always come across the IBM office in Amsterdam, and the entire structure just screams out that CnC feel...

Since Cheetah lives in Amsterdam aswell you might want to pursuade him into having a look at it wink_o.gif .

Since Cheetah lives in Amsterdam aswell you might want to pursuade him into having a look at it wink_o.gif .

hehe I doubt he will do it, He probably forget it, but i can take a look at it, cuz i live in amsterdam too biggrin_o.gif

and yes we are planning to make some urban areas too, so guys, look forward to this mod tounge2.gifwink_o.giftounge2.gif

hehe I doubt he will do it, He probably forget it, but i can take a look at it, cuz i live in amsterdam too biggrin_o.gif

and yes we are planning to make some urban areas too, so guys, look forward to this mod tounge2.gifwink_o.giftounge2.gif

lol Rick! rofl.gif

i have some urban areas atm, soon ill give some pics...

whistle.gif

ltrs

Looks very impressive, i have always wanted to play C&C from a FPS point of view..

Are those objects placed via WRP? or the editor? If so im interested how you got your wrp to run the destructible wall scripts you have.

Smiley

I would think they would be mission editor since you normally have to build your base in C&C games. (Which obviously the WRP file wouldn't allow)