Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

SEF_HMMWV

@ConfuciusOFP: Do other people have that sound bug too?

I do, the MK19 grenades explosion sound doesnt explode, i have a audigy2 zs soundcard but that shouldnt be the problem.

I also have the missing M240 in 1st person in some unshielded versions, i can post the specific version i encouter this bug if it helps*. And has Lee reported i too have the rear brake lights issue on the sf hmmwv that makes a small invisible circle around the lights when their lit.

Their nothing major considering the full size of the pack, its a great pack well worth the waiting, thank you, thank you  inlove.gif .

edit:* Its on the M1025 (M240G, desert), the M240 shows on the woodland version correctly though.

Hi FischKopp, Great addon notworthy.gif

Sorry mate, but I've got something else to add to your "Fix list" it's fairly minor though  wink_o.gif

The USMC Woodland M1114 HMMWV (M2HMG-CROWS) has MP markings and the blue light exactly the same as the M1114 HMMWV (M2HMG-CROWS, mp) variant (The desert M1114 HMMWV (M2HMG-CROWS) is fine).

Hi FischKopp, Great addon notworthy.gif

Sorry mate, but I've got something else to add to your "Fix list" it's fairly minor though  wink_o.gif

The USMC Woodland M1114 HMMWV (M2HMG-CROWS) has MP markings and the blue light exactly the same as the M1114 HMMWV (M2HMG-CROWS, mp) variant (The desert M1114 HMMWV (M2HMG-CROWS) is fine).

I noticed this too... tounge2.gif

... a kingdom for good beta-testers ... argghhh

tounge2.gif  feel free to contact me if you need any help testing anything (also have my own dedi server for "private" MP testing if you need xmas_o.gif )

OMFG this is extremly elite!

50 new humvees and also versions with a crows system which is very nice indeed!!!

Right downloading and trying them out asap!!!

... a kingdom for good beta-testers ... argghhh

Just kick me inte face on MSN and I'll beta test anything your throw at me.

And as always great addons

Gretz

The swede

apoligies if this has been mentioned before, but here are some bugs i have reported:

-ai doesn't like this. I am having trouble assigning "Transport unload" waypoints and such and getting the ai to cooperate with them.

-you cannot shoot the cargo and driver proxies through the glass.

-one of the reasons i like your hummers over the combat ones is now gone: death animations for the gunner proxies.

Thanks for the humvees! I like them all - I've got enough variants now to feel like the whole gamut of mission making needs is covered. I can make realistic TOCs and BSAs now. smile_o.gif

My only problem is the bouncing.. it kind of makes my eyes hurt when I'm driving them. confused_o.gif

small request for when adding the patch... The inclusion of having a "convoy commander" hmmwv as seen like in new orleans with the specific markings... Yellow rectangular sign on the front that says convoy commander. If possible i'd like to have one included in the next patch, its use during not only in peacetime but also during peacekeeping operations makes convoy duty more real in terms of gameplay... Seeing 1 hmmwv in front of 10 or so trucks following it are an interesting sight to see.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I also found a small bug where you can just walk right through the sides of them, I know the OFP collision detection isn't perfect but it seems this is worse than usual. Apart from that, amazing pack!

I don't know if this helps or not but...

I have the error on the splash screen also. I'm pretty sure it resides in the SEF_Misc.pbo because if I remove it, I don't get the error on start up (I get a missing addon error instead because the hummers need that file, but the other error is gone). Not sure if that helps, just trying to point you in the right direction.

I also get that error. I thought it was probably just a bad mixture of other addons I have but apparently not.

i also get that error...

tested only with SEF addons and it was still there, so ic cant be a addon conflict..

but i first detected it when i started with te LAV (had already run the game with the HMMWV and misc pbo´s) but it´s possible i just didnt notice it earlier...

yeah that error also shows for a few seconds during the splash screen in the up left corner of the screen crazy_o.gif

and i didn't notice it until i had the lav or ch53's installed tounge2.gif

Excellent work with all the addons; superb work.

Appart of the bugs metioned before, i would like to know if it´s posible to remove the IFFs and the barbed wire via command line, like in the previous version.

These are very good, pretty much all the Hummers I could ever ask for!

And pretty much every bug I've seen has been reported, but even with bugs they're still very playable.  thumbs-up.gif

great work! goes out to all who helped to make it possible for such a nice hummer pack! your work is superb!!! you keep the community alive! smile_o.gif

EXCELLENT!

Ive just tried them out, they are really nice. I like the CROWS variants with the 203 its a nice defense against opfor.

The tyres are a bit too shiny for a desert enviroment with lots of dust and sand. But they look nice. Ive also driven some models over IED's and maybee you could increase the strenght of the m1114. So it doesnt blow up and fold up, then your dead. But many humvees are just really badly damaged and cannot drive anymore but not completely destroyed. Because the added armour does what it should.

I must say it was a big explosive but the CBT humvees which Ive used many times in missions. Didnt blow up so fast, you could escape. They are also completely destroyed by 1 rpg, and sometimes even with the AI shooting like shit and not hitting the vehicle fully. Like just before it.

But they are still my new set of humvees from now on because they are nice, and it gives much more freedom for mission making. And if your doing something like a basecamp you've got various vehicles to place.

thumbs-up.gif 9.5/10 thumbs-up.gifyay.gif