Sign in to follow this  
Guest major gandhi

Bundeswehr Ch53 G/GS

Guest major gandhi

Bundeswehr CH53 G and GS Version 1.01

This addon represents the G and GS Version of the Bundeswehr CH53.

Quote[/b] ]So here's the whole story, I started my CH53-modell during my MMP-times. When MMP disappeared, I went over to TES and continued the work on the CH53, but than I lost interest in ofp and released the nearly finished NH90 and left the CH53 to the TES-guys. At this stage the CH53 modell was complete and the exterior was textured, the interior wasn't. In Spring 2005 I got back to OFP and TES contacted me and asked if I'd like to finnish my CH53 in exchange to access to their mod. I agreed and got a modell from them that had only small differences to the one I left to them, like the window in the ramp and the textured interior. Besides that it totally looked like my old modell. So I continued with this modell. Made completely new exterior textures and fixed some more details on the modell. In the last months I lost contact to them and decided to release the heli on my own.

I believed that the modell-changes and the interior textures were done by a member of TES as [TES]Dammi assured me. But after having a closer look at the old modell now I left to them I have to admit that TES must have taken the fuselage of Fischkopp, resized it and added the respective modell parts from my modell to make it a german CH53.

The interior textures are also from Fischkopp and not as I thought from a TES-member.

Concerning the exterior textures, there all handmade by me. I orientated myself on some textures that I thought where placeholder textures applied by the TES-guys to the modell, but as now becomes clear have been Fischkopp's textures.

So that's it, Fischkopp allowed me to release the heli when giving proper credit. So I'll update the readme giving Fischkopp credit for the stuff he deserves credit for and fix the bugs allready mentioned. Expect a new version tomorrow evening.

***I'm really feeling ashamed of being in this mess right now, it's been my fault to be so trustful towards TES, especially [TES]Dammi, I apologise to Fischkopp, I fully understand your anger, it was totally appropiate.***

Kind regards afrographX

sad_o.gif

and pistols.gif TES

The helicopter has no special features. Don't try to fly with a Wiesel in the cargo room, it won't work. If you would like to add a cargo script I encourage you to do so and release it to the pbulic.

The Helis can be found under BW-Mod Air just to keep the Editor tidy. Note that this addon is in no way connected to the BW-Mod. THIS IS NOT A BW-MOD ADDON!!!

Please report bugs and other stuff in this thread.

Credits go to,

Fischkopp

OFRP, Acat (for some Scripts)

Download Links for V1.01:

Rapidshare Link

OFP Center

You need the BW-Mod Pilots!

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Kind Regards AfrographX

Guest major gandhi

You can find the BW-Mod pilots in the BW-Mod Basic Pack, I think.

Thanks for the mirror Raptor smile_o.gif

Nice chopper... thumbs-up.gif

Bugreport:

- running around the model i saw it has something invisible up to the landing left and right. It`s like running at a wall?!

- I`m able to open the doors, but i`m not able to close them?!

- i think it`s a better way to work at the landing gear script. it should only be able to work for the pilot (conditions at config.cpp) and it should work if the chopper is higher than 5m?! wink_o.gif

...but over all... i like it very much...

PS: sry 4 bad english... whistle.gif

Nice chopper, thought only U.S. had these. Is there any difference between G and GS versions other than camo and an MG on GS one? (as in is one used for something different to the other?). mirror here

Guest major gandhi

1 - don't know what you mean

2 - fixed, updated version will be uploaded tomorrow evening

3 - I'll update the script

GS is the improved version, it has external fuel tanks missile countermeasures and some other improvements. Most of the German CH-53 have been updated to GS-standard.

Guest major gandhi

-.-

maybe thye just look similar as you both did a really good job of recreating it accuratly?

that's pretty pathetic if it is your model man, that's awfully cheap of them to do. and if he did, he was probably just given it by the other guy, so it's not totally his fault.

crazy_o.gif This sucks.

Imo it would be ok to give FischKopp credit in the readme. This is an BW helicopter, when I download this bird it will not make the US Marines versions obsolete. Btw I couldn`t download it anymore, it`s deletet from the server. crazy_o.gif

Thank you banghead.gif

Edit:

I missed the link from Raptor. I got it. huh.gif

crazy_o.gif This sucks.

Imo it would be ok to give FischKopp credit in the readme. This is an BW helicopter, when I download this bird it will not make the US Marines versions obsolete. Btw I couldn`t download it anymore, it`s deletet from the server. crazy_o.gif  

Thank you banghead.gif

huh 3 pics and you convinced its stolen? i sure as heck not as the the model don't even match up  confused_o.gif

you need more proof

Can't it just be the fact both choppers are using the same blueprint for their O2 building process ?

I'm wondering why are there still mirrors up for it, they should be down untill all this is sorted out, if this addon uses unreleased parts of someone elses work without permission its a no go, even if it wasnt intentional confused_o.gif .

The similarities look too close for comfort. It is highly unlikely that a model of the same thing by two different people would show such remarkable similarities such as size, faces and other features.

However I think the ones at fault here are the [TES] guys, which major gandhi claims he got the model from.

jup... maybe... stollen or no... i like it...

who ever made it, it's quite nice, first accurate CH-53 in OFP!

now, i'm waiting just for FK's MH-53J Pave Low IIIE(enhanced) and MH-53M Pave Low IV...

to do some crazy flying at low altidudes, great speeds... etc...

P.S. sorry FK i don't think it's stollen... well, all that crap i leave to you, painfull hands work... mugging biggrin_o.gif It's just my oppinion, because i don't know who gave whoom, who did what and etc...

crazy_o.gif This sucks.

Thank you banghead.gif

huh 3 pics and you convinced its stolen? i sure as heck not as the the model don't even match up confused_o.gif

you need more proof

when u superimpose the 2 models on each other the faces align completely and nomater if ur modeling same thing from the same blueprint the odd of that happening are non-existant.

Guest major gandhi

-.-

However I think the ones at fault here are the [TES] guys, which major gandhi claims he got the model from.

Analysis:

The [TES] had a beta of FK CH53.

They gave ghandi the interior textures only?

The models look very similar?

Even if the model isnt "exactly" the same the textures are still stolen from unreleased FK's work.

I dont want it untill this is figured out, sry but this is very sad and i hope this wont be the reason for yet another USMC gone, now that the release of their CH53 pack was so close..

This realy sucks mad_o.gif .

imo i go with major gandhi and that just the interior textures may of been stolen...but he never knew they were stolen and now since he knows he wants to resolve the matter and take down the links. They may look exactly the same to the exact point but ... hmm i dont no.. im just going to take his word, he started that model himself..   huh.gif i think if he took the base model from someone he would say...

No problem ... now we have solved the situation and you get my permission to release it ...