Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

More information to come soon.

I think that says it all wink_o.gif At the moment, I'm not prepared to name any weapon other than the WA2000 that I have already named, due to permissions that are still pending.

Much obliged Cornhelium, I'll be sure to implement the suggestions and the JAM Handguns into the pack.

Id just like to say that with your wep pack, i can kit out so many different soliders with such a varied list of weapons.

No firefight is the same now, with some editing of configs here and there, walking around after a skirmish is like going into a weapons candy factory..Many thanks for your gear and thanks for imporving it and adding even more nice gear.

PS Cant wait for that WA2000, my TSF sniper is itching to have a crack with it thumbs-up.gif

i posted about the sr25 mag awhile ago, it must have been overlooked wink_o.gif anywyas, dont worry about changing the model, you can use a 30rd mag with it just as easily as a 20rd, just change the ammo from 20 to 30 in the config, easy as cake.

Quote[/b] ]Cant wait for that WA2000, my TSF sniper is itching to have a crack with it  

Hehe, mine has bonded with his LR300 Bipod. He needs no other  inlove.gif

Thanks to Cornhelium and our collective patience, I can now present to you the updated readme.txt file, of which Cornhelium laid the groundwork of the edting, and I tidied up the presentation, as well as tweaked a few incorrect items.

Thanks to Cornhelium and everyone else who offered to help edit the file.

All weapons now feature the correct magazine listing, including a fully comprehensive list of compatible JAM magazines.

The link is the same as the one I posted a few pages back (for those who can't remember, click HERE).

EDIT: In regard to the G36, I'll see what I can do. Also, I've jus re-updated the link, and removed the 'JAM' Pistols from the readme, which haven't been added yet, and are not present in v1.1 *blushes*

Personally, I'd prefer to see some older guns, like the G3, FAL, FNC etc. Though I'd love a Diemaco SFW, or a PGM Mini-Hecate *hint hint* smile_o.gif

Everyone makes sugestions so i desided to put some of my one pistols.gif

G3A3/A4 notworthy.gif

FAL

HK11 (a.k.a. HK21E)

FN Mag

H&K G-11

Galil

Steyr AUG

Shotguns yay.gif

Jackhammer

SPAS-12

Mossberg 590

Remington 870

Also a version of M16A4 without The laser thingy whould be nice

I'll take the suggestions various people have made into consideration, but I would however ask that people stop making them. This isn't because I don't care about what the community want, its just that most people are suggesting weapons that I've either already started work on (secretly), or am planning to start on in short order. Also, eveyone seems to be suggesting the same thing over and over (FN-FAL, Galil, Steyr AUG etc.). That, and if I take everyone's suggestions into consideration, I probably wont finish the pack before Game2 is released as I'll still be working on everyone's ideas, being the helpful and eager-to-please kind of person that I am tounge2.gif

Also, there wont be another version of the M16A4, it'll be staying more or less as it is.

EDIT: And seeing as I'm here, and to also stem the tide of requests, I'll post the list of weapons I'm planning for v1.2:

Quote[/b] ]M4A1 CQB (SD) - in the two vamo'ed variations too

FAMAS G2 - Aimpoint variation also planned.

WA2000 - As you've already seen, with slight alterations and probably a suppressed version if I can find good source images.

G3A3/A4 - possibly both, not sure which variation the model I have is of, will research further.

Galil - Various versions.

FN-FAL - Various optic versions.

This list is subject to change (with addition/subtractions as necessary), so don't be disappointed if I end up having to drop one or two from that list - if I do so, I'll more than likely replace them with something.

@Jackal - This is trivial and all, but for future readme's is it possible for you to add the name to your various incarnations of the M-249 SAW and PARA versions???

The model of the M16A4... more or less have you though about adding a mag pouch to the stock of the gun. If you check pics from marines in iraq you see many of em carrying a mag in that place. Probally for fast reload, and you also have 2 mag's where ever your gun goes. It looks nice imo!

I have said it before and I will say it agian

Jackel..You da Man notworthy.gif

Also, there wont be another version of the M16A4, it'll be staying more or less as it is.

m16A4/m203 w/acog or aimpoint at least would be very tasty.

your weapon pack is a freakin god send all the same smile_o.gif

Hi Jackal,

I've been fiddling with the sight-zeroing on your sniper and marksman rifles, and think I've got them shooting more predictably now, especially with JAM mags.

I've just got the M82 to do then I'll PM a package for you to try out.

Cheers mate,

CH

I'll take the suggestions various people have made into consideration, but I would however ask that people stop making them. This isn't because I don't care about what the community want, its just that most people are suggesting weapons that I've either already started work on...That, and if I take everyone's suggestions into consideration, I probably wont finish the pack before Game2 is released as I'll still be working on everyone's ideas, being the helpful and eager-to-please kind of person that I am...

I've said it once, so I'll say it again, I'll see what I can do.

In other news, I was contacted by Jamie from Filefront, and he let me know that they've created a mirror for the file, so if you're still to download the pack, check the first post in this thread for the mirror.

The FAMAS G2 (+variants) are progressing well, as too is the WA2000 which is almost complete. The FAMAS is still awaiting permission from the OFrP team for use of a couple of textures.

I'll post some screenshots ASAP, progress so far isn't really worth shotuing about, and I don't want to release a screenshot of the FAMAS until I get the go-ahead from the OFrP Team.

been looking around for a L86 / L115 sniper rifle for british units, any chance of you making your version of that? biggrin_o.gif

Check out RKSL. They made a sniper pack with both of those in it, with camo ones as well.