Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

Now, for some pictures of my Stargates world style island xmas_o.gif

(remeber that these are still WIP, and some of the objects are placeholders, hopefully I'll find someone to help me make some new ones smile_o.gif )

VikingWorld.jpg

MetalWorld.jpg

IceWorld.jpg

FarmWorld.jpg

what do you mean "cant download", more details please

You tried to direct-link to this resource. Please visit www.ofp-sgc.com and download your file. If it's not the case, maybe you should set up your browser to send referers.

i reported this before...

if youre using norton internet security turn it off for the download then it will work....

if youre using norton internet security turn it off for the download then it will work....

ok you were right it was norton witch was being a pain in the a wink_o.gif i got it checking new gate now smile_o.gif

Some more pics of my island smile_o.gif

Farm1.jpg

Farm2.jpg

Ice1.jpg

Viking1.jpg

As you can see, I've decided to use some of Bergoff beautiful Nature pack plants smile_o.gif

Because I'm fed up with it, I have a suggestion for the address book.

Instead of those squiggles you call symbols in a notebook, why not a palm pad instead, that shows the symbols like the computer does. It's in keeping with the the whole thing, and makes more sense seeing as they would download addresses rather than write them down.

And if not, at least draw them so they look similar to it. I'm having a hard time believing a man who can make such addons cant draw.

I made this example:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1779/sgpalmpadcopy1le.jpg

Because I'm fed up with it, I have a suggestion for the address book.

Instead of those squiggles you call symbols in a notebook, why not a palm pad instead, that shows the symbols like the computer does. It's in keeping with the the whole thing, and makes more sense seeing as they would download addresses rather than write them down.

And if not, at least draw them so they look similar to it. I'm having a hard time believing a man who can make such addons cant draw.

I made this example:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1779/sgpalmpadcopy1le.jpg

Its supposed to look handwritten, its authentic!

If you recall, in the early episodes, Daniel had addresses written in a notebook because he couldnt remember them.

Not in a pocket pc.

The ultimate irony is that until I got that notepad thing, I was writing down the Symbols on a notepad next to my PC :lol:

If you recall, in the early episodes, Daniel had addresses written in a notebook because he couldnt remember them.

Not in a pocket pc.

And Apophis could walk back throught the gate. icon_rolleyes.gif

It's just a suggestion. Besides, we are up to series 9 now. Whos to say they other SG teams wouldnt use a palm pad?

Not in a pocket pc.

It's just a suggestion. Besides, we are up to series 9 now. Whos to say they other SG teams wouldnt use a palm pad?

everyone could walk in the other side of the gate but its just not "adviseable" wink_o.gif

Not in a pocket pc.

everyone could walk in the other side of the gate but its just not "adviseable" wink_o.gif

Apophis did NOT walk backwards through a gate, thats an urban legend. I just watched the episode to make sure.

Apophis and jaffa come through, and the gate shuts down behind them. Then there's a cutscene to the soldiers moving in, and by the time we get back to apophis and the jaffa they have reactivated the gate (somehow).

So...stop proliferating the lies

i watched the episode to check an i think one of them has a auto dial out button on thier jaffa uniforms tht redials the gate.

maybe we could modify the GDO to do the same

biggrin_o.gif

Apophis did NOT walk backwards through a gate, thats an urban legend. I just watched the episode to make sure.

Apophis and jaffa come through, and the gate shuts down behind them. Then there's a cutscene to the soldiers moving in, and by the time we get back to apophis and the jaffa they have reactivated the gate (somehow).

Says more about you than it does me. whistle.gif

Says more about you than it does me. whistle.gif

Stargate Fanatic and proud of it

Id appreciate it if u 2 didnt start a flame war here, and did it sumwhere else. Let the modders discuss whats they want to do in peace without having to read through a %$Å& slinging match. If your this desparate take it up somewhere where people will care about small things wink_o.gif.

Kai

Ok fanboys, have it your way! crazy_o.gif

But I have been trying to make a sheet to print out that will show which hand written symbol corresponds on the dhd, but I have found two symbols missing. There are still 39, but one is a repetition, and one is an obvious mistake. confused_o.gif

sgmonitors4rw.jpg

SG Monitors v1.0

its Part Texture Pack

and its a Part Scripts Pack

http://files.filefront.com/SG_Monitors_10/;5013546;;/fileinfo.html

Combining Both Textures & Scripts to give the

"Stargate MOD 1.3 (Blank) Monitors"

Scriptable Screens for interactive missions.

A complete readme.txt is included (listing all Scripts)

Also included is a Windows CHM Help file

giving more info about the scripts, from Preview images,

to help on re-scripting my scripts with your own ideas & Screens

"Stargate MOD 1.3 (RC4) or Higher"

is requred to use the 2 included Demo Missions

anyone wishing to submit screens,

my email is in the readme

99.9% of the screens in v1 are direct from the show

and were boxed down to size with vegas Video 4,

so the Animated screens Line up  smile_o.gif

Anyone May Host This File And/Or include it with thier mission

just add the zip including the help, so people no how to use it.

feal free to submit it to ofp.info

(post if you do, so everyone else does'nt) lol

yip things are sure looking up for the SG mod notworthy.gif

anyone having problems with my screens during night time,

walmis is working on the ilumination, should be sorted in the future (they do work on other displays for now though)

the dude who did the puddle jumpers also got another mod out as a beta smile_o.gif

http://www.digitalae2k.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html