Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

BMI - International Blackops releas

Hi all biggrin_o.gif

Could somebody give me a link for the v1.01 (FINAL) version and the Handgun fix for me, as the filefront ones aren't working sad_o.gif and i really want to see these beauties thumbs-up.gif !

Thanks in advance wink_o.gif !

Hi all biggrin_o.gif

Could somebody give me a link for the v1.01 (FINAL) version and the Handgun fix for me, as the filefront ones aren't working sad_o.gif and i really want to see these beauties thumbs-up.gif !

Thanks in advance wink_o.gif !

Link from OFP.info works.

http://ofp.neco.cz/index.p....&page=1

The SJB Config is finished.

Link

Just change the name to config.cpp and put it in your PBO folder. Don't forget to back the old one up! I also took the liberty of adding units to all the sides. It should be backwards compatible, but no guarantees. I also added a (S) Anti-material team, with the suppressed M82.

Have fun!

Hey, the link says that i cant download it cause of inactivity or something, can someone please post it here? Also can you make it so i can patch it like the patcher Bambi released, it takes forever for me 2 unpack and repack PBO's.

Alright, the patch is working and uploaded to rapidshare.

As usual there is no telling how long it will be up, so mirrors would be appreciated.

Linky

I've made some changes since last version, so I recommend everyone to download this one.

Edit: That patcher program was giving me some trouble, I couldn't get it to work on my computer. I did get it working on my brother's computer though. Unfortunately he had more important matters to attend (reaching level 32 on his favourite MMORPG), so that's what took the time if you're wondering. On a good side of that, I got some time to fix up the old demo missions to work with this config.

Demo missions

(The only thing I had to alter was the briefing weapons selection, as it used the older weapons, I'm not taking any credit for that)

Any way to find these?

longvid5.jpg

I'd love to have those camo versions.

I know, but I really, REALLY dont wan't to download the whole pack.

Well then, tough?

As far as I know they are only in FFUR, which means you need to download the FFUR pack.

Anyway are they really anything to do with BMI's Blackops?

Just d/l FFUR mate, its sumut you need to experience anyway.

I already have tried FFUR and I really didn't like it, bro. I play with a small group of people where we roleplay scenarios out and have chains of commands stuff, like alot of you do, and I really liked the BMI blackops. They just need some camo pattern for daytime use.

Then contact Bambi, get permission to retexture them and get on with it wink_o.gif

b..b...but.. i'm not that advanced ;-;

And never will be unless you start somewhere.

It should be rather simple to extract the textures and P3Ds from the FFUR PBOs, then Re-Pbo the needed files and then write a simple config to give you the extra unit smile_o.gif

EDIT:

Problem resolved.

It was graphics card settings.