Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

BMI - International Blackops releas

Well, here it is. I hope you guys enjoy it and please report any bugs you find on this thread. Hopefully nothing slipped through our bug squashing boots but you never know confused_o.gif

This addon adds different variations of the Blackop unit and adds an extra Captive unit for your mission editing needs. Make sure you read the readme, everything you need to know is in there.

***Note: Keep in mind that this has a higher face count than the average OFP unit, use at your own risk***

wip.jpg

Download Now!

BMI Blackops v1.01 Patch

Monty's Coop Demo Mission!

Updated BIS Config patcher

Fixed BMI Black Ops v1.01 FINAL

BMI Black Ops Handgun Fix Patcher

You also need these weapon packs to run the unit:

LSR USWP

WIPman's M4A1 Pack

RHS Weapons Pack

*Edit: The mid-section problem is caused by a conflict with the TCP_testdog. Thanks to everyone on page 4 for finding this out biggrin_o.gif.

**Edit: The TCP_Testdog will no longer conflict with the blackops using the v1.01 version and the collision problems have also been removed.

Have fun biggrin_o.gif!

Awesome.

Looking forward to some serious action with those troops in OFP smile_o.gif

will download and try when i get OFP backup

Bambi remember my PM some time ago is it stil ok?

I'm gettin rendering errors ie the entire mid section is invisble on the troops..anyone else gettin this?

very very very impressive. Love the balaclava model especially smile_o.gif

its a shame that ECP 1.085 causes these guys to shout russian (being on resistance side), but nevermind smile_o.gif

I'm gettin rendering errors ie the entire mid section is invisble on the troops..anyone else gettin this?

Hrmm crap....One of my testers had this problem but we couldn't find the source of it sad_o.gif I'm looking into this now.

Also theres going to be a demo Mission from Monty in a bit for you guys to play this on biggrin_o.gif just wait it out.

Its all The Units i think.. i put in a few groups.. and this was the results for all units..

bug1.jpg

bug2.jpg

Yep same problem... Gotta look into this, I can't seem to duplicate the problem either which makes it even harder for me sad_o.gif

What version of OFP do you have btw?

huh.gif I don't have that problem. Can't be missing textures, since those would turn white. Almost seems as if those sections become part of a hidden selection.

Perhaps one of the scripts to show/hide the additional stuff triggers it because of a faulty selection?

Awesome units btw. I checked them out and they're really good.

In my opinion, This is the best OFP unit ever, hands down. I do have one problem, it looks like the (handlebar? I dunno) thing on some of the guy's back's is untextured.

098e8225.jpg

RAM BMI CooP 01

Here's the demo mission. It is a 5-man coop. A big thanks to Rhodite over at GOT FLASHPOINT? for hosting it. I don't get that bug either. Let it be known that Bambi is working hard to figure it out.

Thanks,

Monty

Just tested the units ingame, and they are truly awesome, very good job on these units.

Hope to see some missions soon, editor action is nice, but these units deserve "real" missions. smile_o.gif

Are you talking about the camelbak handle?

Anyone playing this mission and has a server? I would really like to play in MP with these guys!  smile_o.gif

Yes thats what Im talking about, wasnt sure what it was called

Yep same problem... Gotta look into this, I can't seem to duplicate the problem either which makes it even harder for me sad_o.gif

What version of OFP do you have btw?

Im using 1.96