Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Everon Defence Force soldiers

I am proud to present you guys Everon Defence Force soldiers by me and Offtime. The soldiers are part of a small project which I hope will give a realistic army for the island of Everon.

Everon defence force soldiers (2mb)

Rapidshare download link

Mirror courtesy of Shadders

Mirror courtesy of OFPC.de

This addon version still requires JAM2 until a new set of weapons have been made:

JAM2 @ OFP.info FTP#1

JAM2 @ OFP.info FTP#2

I would appreciate it if someone could make some ingame shots and post them in this thread smile_o.gif

Feedback and mirrors are welcome smile_o.gif

Lovely pack of units! smile_o.gif

They'll go great with the NDF soldiers when they eventually get released tounge2.gif

There are two "bugs" which I have noticed so far though. They aren't big, so it's nothing to worry about. Just thought you might want to know of them, if you do not already smile_o.gif

1: No wound textures.

2: Helmet is visible in first person view whilst gunning.

Hope there wasn't a "known issues"-section of the readme that I missed tounge2.gif

One again, good job! A very welcome addition to the OFP-universe biggrin_o.gif

Lovely pack of units! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]1: No wound textures.

Those will be added in the next pack when there are some vehicles ready for release.

Quote[/b] ]2: Helmet is visible in first person view whilst gunning.

Shit, forgot to fix that. Will be fixed in the next pack.

Quote[/b] ]Hope there wasn't a "known issues"-section of the readme that I missed tounge2.gif

There isn't one so don't worry tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]One again, good job! A very welcome addition to the OFP-universe biggrin_o.gif

Well I am glad you like them smile_o.gif

Thanks for the mirror Raptor icon14.gif

Nice work, they look a little bit finnish but the camo blends in very well on the 3 main islands thumbs-up.gif

iro.jpg

iro1.jpg

youre welcome iron. wink_o.gif

btw..nice pics burns tounge2.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

Thanks Ironsight, this is exactly what I need.  thumbs-up.gif

Btw, it appears that some of the units have the same no matter what. Am I missing something?

Nice work, I like the pilot very much and was searching for something like this.

One little bug I found: Some seem to always have the exact same face, not even my custom face was recognized. I think it were Rifleman, Sniper and Pilot.

One little bug I found: Some seem to always have the exact same face, not even my custom face was recognized. I think it were Rifleman, Sniper and Pilot.

That can be just a coincidence because all the soldiers are basically configed the same and I have done nothing to the head models confused_o.gif

I must say that this is great addition to my ofp addon collection. I realy like those units they are reminding,

me on Sweden militärpolis. Hope to see some new weapons someting ''special unique'' weapons.

Cheers! yay.gif

Hope to see some new weapons someting ''special unique'' weapons.

New weapons will be in the next pack together with some vehicles I hope smile_o.gif

I get the face problem too. They get the default bearded face and glasses, as you'd see them in Bulldozer.

Very nice work, was looking for something like that for quite a while.

Only sad thing are the missing wounded textures, so only one thumb up from me, otherwise it would be too tounge2.gif

Looking forward to the update now.

I get the face problem too. They get the default bearded face and glasses, as you'd see them in Bulldozer.

Hmmm I will take a look at it confused_o.gif

Nice job. Could use some damage textures tho. But very well done.