Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR Incoming HUGE RELEASE !!!

our village is in switzerland...its called wasen..come and check out the village of ofp freaks xmas_o.gif

It's like the village in the Volvo adverts, except everyone owns a copy of OFP, but noone knows why.

Cue spooky music...

For all those dying for this mod to come out, incessant posting of your anxieties won't make it happen sooner. I don't think thunderbird84's the kind to take pity wink_o.gif.

Ahhhh not America's Army. Well I think I'll check back in 30 min. Hopefully we'll get a response from someone in FFUR. I'm sure their working hard to get everything tuned to perfection.

Soldier out.

propably nothing will be released today (as far as i know,which is basically nothing) . confused_o.gif

release hheheh.soon?

i know this case:

...>>>...silence before the storm...<<<...

i hope i woun't need to tell the bugs after release, i think this time will be as less buggy as it can be... smile_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif

P.S. guys, please keep this thread open for "emergency call" (keep radio silence till you will have some serious problems)

Well,if you want to suprise us, how about releasing it.....

Now!?

Emm ok....time for a new strategy......

whistle.gif

And it is released...

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT- Damn, didn't work. That's all I have. sad_o.gif

tounge2.gif

But you can be sure you won't miss it in ofp.cz once the whole stuff's online.

Well Ofp.cz isn't working for me. So just maybe.....they could be working on releasing it!  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]And it is released...

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we all say... PLZ THUNDERBIRD PLZ... maybe he will :P

Quote[/b] ]...>>>...silence before the storm...<<<...

I know this case too and maybe it will releas tonight.

Thunderbirds last post was @ Oct. 10 2005,00:22

and it was on page 71 and now we are @ page 73.

2 pages and no post... tounge2.gif I HOPE THE RELEAS IS VERY VERY SOON - I CAN FEEL IT

we shouldnt rush TB all things take time sure weve waited for long eneough but if we pressurise everyone mistakes then start to happen and i for sure dont want to wake up download FFUR and find out theres a million bugs in it, it would just be a huge let dwon so let them take their time bug hunting and let them release it at their own time

cant wait one bit it must be pretty close Reven said hes creating the installers later on this week so its got to be over a week a way anyways.

Great work, but what to chose to download first ?

Well Ofp.cz isn't working for me. So just maybe.....they could be working on releasing it! biggrin_o.gif

Yes, to accomodate the huge file, the boys at OFP.info have had to make a couple of compromises, first off; taking down their website.... rofl.gif

When TB says the packs are complete, he doesn't necessarily mean that the installers, readmes, website and other gubbins are finished. Oh, and there's the uploading too - that takes days.

If you check here every hour for a release, I suggest you wait another few days at least whistle.gif

Meh, this thread has only been viewed a pitiful fourty eight thousand, six hundred and fifty nine times  xmas_o.gif

Happy new year everybody goodnight.gif

Take your time guys - no rush. I'm confident this is going to be the release that makes everyone take notice of the sterling work that OFP modders have done since its release all those years ago. I know people who own Flashpoint, but will not touch the vast majority of mods because they're one-use-in-the-editor efforts. This mod combines all the various high-quality add-ons that characterise good craftsmanship, but here's the genius of it; most of these mods are disparate in their approach to how a mod should be instrumentalised. This mod unifies their purpose - universal parity of implementation, a modding standard reached upon this mod's release. Can't wait!

I've read the topic, and I'm not quite clear on this.

Will you guys setup files for torrent users? To ease up the other servers?

Well Ofp.cz isn't working for me. So just maybe.....they could be working on releasing it! biggrin_o.gif

Nope, OFP.info is down for the meanwhile, because of server overload, as far as I know, should be back up soon, not related to FFUR. tounge2.gif But FFUR should be soon. Just depends on your definition of soon. tounge2.gif

The FFUR-Team will make a 7z compression for DVD and CD respectively.

You don't need a DVD-Burner but you can burn it on a DVD tounge2.gif

I will... i will save it for the future (maybe format c... and everything is lost...)

And TB has some nice cd-cover to print for the DVD tounge2.gif

These packs will be our last ones for OFP so we'd like you'll enjoy'em as best as possible...

Isnt that what Pappy Boyington said about Y2K3 about 2-3 versions ago?

rofl.gif

At any rate, do you intend on working on one for ArmA or is it too early to say?

Thunderbird... plz say something...

Are you here?

I'm very worry about you... plz contact us and give us

some informations about ffur

Has it not occurred to anyone that WHEN the FFUR Pack is released, according to custom you will find out about it in ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE?

If TB84 has anything to say as to when he is releasing it, it will appear here, but not links to the actual download when it is ready.