Sign in to follow this  
Vit-Vit Labs

Mig-23

yes i am very excited about having a ka-52 addon. Please release it vit!

didn't someone tell that he can't release it,as it's from BFV mod. sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif but you can give it to me..... whistle.gif

i say less worrying and more releasing

how much awesome stuff would there be without this copyright crap yay.gif

i say less worrying and more releasing

how much awesome stuff would there be without this copyright crap yay.gif

It's people like you that make addonmakers quit smile_o.gif

not sayin I ain't looking forward to the mig but I'd definately like to see a medivac version of the UH-60..the CSLA blackhawk would definately be a good base model..just a thought...

not sayin I ain't looking forward to the mig but I'd definately like to see a medivac version of the UH-60..the CSLA blackhawk would definately be a good base model..just a thought...

i can do it , but you can crate the madic pilots to the uh-60?

Vit,

Love your addons man. I still flying your Mig-21's. I think it is a great idea to make Mig-23. The one that we have in OFP is kind of getting old. Speaking of Mig-21, I heard that Romanians and Israelis are making some iproved versions of Mig-21 BIS now. They are putting western electronics in it, so that this most produced aircraft in the world can have a second life. After you make Mig-23, maybe consider upgrading your old Mig-21's.

I know I would be glad to see a Mig-21 Pack smile_o.gif

holly crap! i have Mig-21 and 23/27 pdfs...

how many times i need to supply people with info per day?

nah, it's quite funn, i'm starting to think that i'm not a garbage/waste in the huge world...

Vit, you need some info?

holly crap! i have Mig-21 and 23/27 pdfs...

how many times i need to supply people with info per day?

nah, it's quite funn, i'm starting to think that i'm not a garbage/waste in the huge world...

Vit, you need some info?

yes.. send me to my mail

Quote[/b] ]

I know I would be glad to see a Mig-21 Pack

I will upgrate the mig-21 after this..

Thanks Vit.

Give them some speed and counter measures. When fighting F-4's I just can't catch up with the bastards. When you make sharp turns Mig-21 looses its speed too much. Also counter-measures would help to survive longer. Missiles need to be better also and so is the balancing in the air ( it is very easy to flip this plane now). Sorry for so many suggestions, but I am getting kind of exited about this new Mig-21 pack. Ye, and one more thing, could you please make a Soviet one this time. Thanks a lot for listening to your fans. wink_o.gif

lol...im not a ofp modeler in any form of imagination...but I can help with research and pics...but a UH-60 medivac pilot would be outfitted the exact way a regular army helo pilot would be..I'll find some pics and post em up for ya smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Quote (Vit-Vit Labs @ July 25 2005,23:39)

Quote (DB-ERAUPilot @ July 25 2005,20:36)

lol...im not a ofp modeler in any form of imagination...but I can help with research and pics...but a UH-60 medivac pilot would be outfitted the exact way a regular army helo pilot would be..I'll find some pics and post em up for ya

if you find some info send me with photos

Quote[/b] ]

Thanks Vit.

Give them some speed and counter measures. When fighting F-4's I just can't catch up with the bastards. When you make sharp turns Mig-21 looses its speed too much. Also counter-measures would help to survive longer. Missiles need to be better also and so is the balancing in the air ( it is very easy to flip this plane now). Sorry for so many suggestions, but I am getting kind of exited about this new Mig-21 pack. Ye, and one more thing, could you please make a Soviet one this time. Thanks a lot for listening to your fans.

i start after the mig-23 to work on the mig-21 upgrade

so give me your e-mail and i will contact you for suggestions, welcome.gif

Speaking of Mig-23. On your pics it looks a little bit squarish. I think the bottom and the cockpit should be more rounded.

sorry to go off topic, but vit could you update your av-8b harrier addon? It is a really good addon, it just has some problems working with v1.96 of OFP.

Speaking of Mig-23. On your pics it looks a little bit squarish. I think the bottom and the cockpit should be more rounded.

I knew , this is just Alfha 3D Model wink_o.gif

what was wrong with using Footmunch's and doing Iraq airforce texture on it, the new plane will have tons fo bugs in it every person will whine about.. Just look at every moaing about other addons not even mentioned in this thread. It save yourselves tons of headaches with the mig..

I can think of several problems with Footmunch's model. At the time it was released it was one of the best! To this day, IMHO it has the most realistic flares ( pilot needs to work it, not just let the flares do all the work like most of the newer addons). However, Footmunch's Migs are slow for our days. Plus everyone make missiles that ignore Footmunch's flares, so makes it hard to compete. The new Mig-23 needs to be a little faster and more manuvarable, update flares, get couple of new camos (and other countries markings). Just my 5 cents.

eh realistc speeds on jet aircraft be wasted due to map sizes. Footmuch at least blanced it enough to be fully usuable with stocki BIS and his other releases. MiG-23 is not a top of the line high performance jet fighter. Taking one to dog fight against F15/16/Fa18s is a joke if. Even more so its a ground attack aircraft not fighter. A number of planes out that are completely unusable cause they are so over the top its not funny. Manumverble its a better flight model than most of the planes in OFP. Most are just whining to have a new bird made just to have a new aircraft made. Plane not fast enough wow it can be speed up with config same with handling. Old plane is fixed Vit don't have to waste months tweaking a new addon. I recall Vit bothered asking Footmunch's permission to use the plane.

Mig-23 is an outdated aircraft thats why the Russains went to SU-27s and Mig-29s Rather see Vit fix the Mig-29 get it so it can taxi on the ground without slide skiding.. a number of Mig-29s AI can't take off in them cause ground handling is horrid.

I can think of several problems with Footmunch's model. At the time it was released it was one of the best! To this day, IMHO it has the most realistic flares ( pilot needs to work it, not just let the flares do all the work like most of the newer addons). However, Footmunch's Migs are slow for our days. Plus everyone make missiles that ignore Footmunch's flares, so makes it hard to compete. The new Mig-23 needs to be a little faster and more manuvarable, update flares, get couple of new camos (and other countries markings). Just my 5 cents.

Its sound great idea , but i want to crate my on aircarft and not somebody alse.... confused_o.gif

did i heard Uh-60 medevac version? need info? write me a pm...

did i heard Uh-60 medevac version? need info? write me a pm...

yes.. if you can its be great