Sign in to follow this  
Vit-Vit Labs

Mig-23

eh realistc speeds on jet aircraft be wasted due to map sizes. Footmuch at least blanced it enough to be fully usuable with stocki BIS and his other releases. MiG-23 is not a top of the line high performance jet fighter. Taking one to dog fight against F15/16/Fa18s is a joke if. Even more so its a ground attack aircraft not fighter. A number of planes out that are completely unusable cause they are so over the top its not funny. Manumverble its a better flight model than most of the planes in OFP. Most are just whining to have a new bird made just to have a new aircraft made. Plane not fast enough wow it can be speed up with config same with handling. Old plane is fixed Vit don't have to waste months tweaking a new addon. I recall Vit bothered asking Footmunch's permission to use the plane.

Mig-23 is an outdated aircraft thats why the Russains went to SU-27s and Mig-29s Rather see Vit fix the Mig-29 get it so it can taxi on the ground without slide skiding.. a number of Mig-29s AI can't take off in them cause ground handling is horrid.

Mig-23 is an old interceptor,The Mig-27 is the ground attack version.

Vit,

UH-60A Medevac ("Dustoff") info is sent to you by PM, now...

i'm still downloading more about Mig-21 wink_o.gif

I stop the Mig-23 addon ,bcz i dont have time to work on all the addons.. (upgrate the mi-24/MI-17/AH1W/Z AND new addon Ch-53...)

somebody want the to go on the addon?

(only 3d model with texture)

I think the CH53 is a waste of time there are like five packs of them floating out now already done ready for release. The CH53 will just cause more problems due to everyone will demand every verssion of it ever made A B D C and J model Navy, Airforce and of course Marine then the other contries that use the chopper, including MH sereies of course, and they are already done. How about I give you UV map for CH-46 to skin its done just no textures. I got it in game and flying.

Better to concentrate on the current addons they are good need to be better still.

and i think that there's is no need for another CH-53... Vit if you want IDF version, when some one will release it, you will as permision to change textures and that's it..

though i have a pdf about it... whistle.gif

id be happier if someone finaly made a nice CH46 seaknight helicopter...

afaik its only the USMC that use them of all US branches...

i know some other countrys use them too (sweden amongst other)

I have to agree with ppl saying that we don't need 5 versions of the same aircraft that already exists in OFP. Vit, patch up Mig-21 pack and Mig-29 and than make some good bombers. For example I have never seen anybody making SU-24, which was so extensively used in service during the cold war. If you can figure out how to make bombers stop diving so low for every bomb atack that would be great. Lots of bombers in OFP dive so low, they end up running into the ground mad_o.gif . There is got to be the way to beat this OFP engine limitation! Maybe let the plane drop a missile that would break on smaller bomblets and bomb the area. This way the plane doesn't have to dive so low.

and i think that there's is no need for another CH-53... Vit if you want IDF version, when some one will release it, you will as permision to change textures and that's it..

though i have a pdf about it...  whistle.gif

ok... so i stop this Mh-53J huh.gif

screen shot

Looks like it is almost done. Don't stop, finish the work! I use your Hinds all the time, absolutely great addon. So, you should make another helicopter addon, ppl would love it.

Yes looks very good.

good texture. smile_o.gif

pls, don't stop!

Raptor smile_o.gif

@Martin_BM the one you showed is the same as the one Vit is working wink_o.gif

@Vit nice work thumbs-up.gif

And if you want to work on a CH-46 Puremasacre the guy who helped you with the textures on your AH-1W choppers has a model of CH-46 dunno if you two still work together.

But if you need a CH-46 model you can contact him wink_o.gif

whistle.gif Isn't that a converted MH53J? Don't shoot me if not, but looks very simular to something i converted some time ago wink_o.gif .

Then again, i also stopped working on it...hope Fishk.'s will be release some day or at least "the ultimate game" comes with one (with multiple mini-guns)! We really could use one in the game confused_o.gif .

Anyway, keep up the good work Vits!

Ah yes. I emailed Vit the CH-46 this morning, I've been busy lately and haven't had much time to play around with the actual model, hopefully vit can sort it out. wink_o.gif

WIP

ch46eoxygen01.jpg

ch46eoxygen02.jpg

That pic is how it looked last month, I have worked on the front texture and it now has wheel textures.

Vit, that screenshot of the MH-53J looks very nice. Please dont stop your work on this. It looks sooo close to being completed!

Ah yes. I emailed Vit the CH-46 this morning, I've been busy lately and haven't had much time to play around with the actual model, hopefully vit can sort it out. wink_o.gif

WIP

That pic is how it looked last month, I have worked on the front texture and it now has wheel textures.

i dont get the ch-46 model and texture

to where you send it?

Quote[/b] ]@Martin_BM the one you showed is the same as the one Vit is working  

I think that he is working on normal ch-53J, on my picture you can see special forces modification of this heli the MH-53J Pave Low III

More info

Quote[/b] ]@Martin_BM the one you showed is the same as the one Vit is working  

I think that he is working on normal ch-53J, on my picture you can see special forces modification of this heli the MH-53J Pave Low III

More info

i crate this version too

sc1

sc2

sc3

sc4