Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Hi, nah Zig, easy, im not offended; that's a opinion. I like that texture & helps (will help if we had a config maker and a modeller) to don't make all the weapons in a squad, look so closer ones to anothers, like the clipped mag in different sides of the weapon; that adds random to the weapons look like. And that texture was taken from a aimpoint sight photo, but i like that red. Let's cu.

P.D: If someone want to hear free music, go here >>> WFMU <<<

Hi, the models are only those that u can see in all those O2 screenshots; i thinked in the begining in add some Harris equiped weapons; but we haven't any model maker or config writter for 'em... so hardly we could find an animator for add moving parts to the weapons. Only the models shown there, no more models. Let's cu.

P.D: Finally the Bright Red lense glass became the choosen, don't worry about the blonde; she don't gonna pass hungry, belive me...

Animated parts on weapons are not animations, rather excess parts named in the zasleh section to make it "flash" visible for a split second when the weapon is fired (just like muzzle flash). And don't even question about any other types of animated parts for weapons cause the answer is NO, can't be done.

OLÉ for Kyle, the little jew; now i know why Kartman it's angry with you man, that've been so clear that now i don't even gonna dream with it, thanks in the name of all the players for the aclaration. Let's cu.

>>> WFMU <<<

OLÉ for Kyle, the little jew; now i know why Kartman it's angry with you man, that've been so clear that now i don't even gonna dream with it, thanks in the name of all the players for the aclaration. Let's cu.

>>> WFMU <<<

Eh, wtf? You callin me a JEW son? You'd better think a lil more before you speak next time cause I was ready to beat you with a rubber hose when I first read the top of your post. tounge_o.gif

Hi, wazup man?, don't ya like the ******' spunish humor?! >>;-)

>>> WFMU <<<

Free form radio, WFMU, the FUN 91.1 (NJ)

>>> WFMU

Free form radio, WFMU, the FUN 91.1 (NJ)

See now, its things like this that will get you knocked outta here. We call it spam, and quite an off topic one too, just be careful, the mods don't like spam (eh who does?).

K, thanks again Kyle, i take the advise; no more spam.

P.D: Have u seen my signature...?? >>;-)

Hi, this are the INQ M4 SOPMOD and INQ M4 contained in his awesome INQ Hi-Res Weapons (paa) that can be found here: INQUISITOR Site i don't think that they look very dark, as some ppl have said; they've the same textures that i used as base for the camoed versions (D & W) i think that they only need scratches...

INQ M4 SOPMOD:

inqm4.jpg

INQ M4A1:

inqm4_01.jpg

The 2nd pic looks darker because the AI stoped in a zone opossite to the sun, not for any other reason; still not looking very darker to me... i was thinking in just add scratches to that textures and maybe some lightnings and some shadows if they were necessary; what do you think?, those textures... or make 'em more clear?. Let's cu.

Some aclarations about this weapons, the models and the textures that could be oportune to tell about. The models are based on the (FREE for the addons makers) INQ M4 Construction Pack; i used as base the .jpg textures that others made & i just applyed the counflage, reshade, enlight & made the scratchs over those textures that now ARE ALL .paa's.

SJB_Jackal326 borrow me the Harris Bipod model and .jpg texture (now a .paa), DSA Drill Sargeant borrow me the M68 Aimpoint and ACOG sight model and mapped the texture to those awesome models.

Every one that has made something for small that it may look like, used in this M4A1 variants, it's propperly named in the readme that should go with the addon; telling clearly what they done, what i done & why i done it; that readme have 2 empty spaces: "config writter" & "Distance LODs maker". In that readme there's the entire weapons and magazines classnames as they should be named, in a easy & clear way for help to remind 'em in 0'5.

I say this just for if someone had some doubt about any of the things explained there; many thanks. Let's cu.

I iwsh Inquistor made his paa's and tga's into addons as opposed to just graphic files. I am not skilled with the whole moding bit but his moderls are realy nice. I especialy like the Mp5. Does anyone have an addon version of the inquistor MP5? If you do Id be greatful to have it.

BTW,the M4's in this thread are SICK! Exsept WTF is up with the leapord skin master-key?

BTW,the M4's in this thread are SICK!  Exsept WTF is up with the leapord skin master-key?

I agree. The textures are awesome. And I must also admit that I think the shotgun looks....strange

Got to agree, it's just plain yucky-looking. I really cannot see ANY US SPECOPS operators breaching a door with an M4/MK painted that way- though, in truth, I suppose it wouldn't matter much. Obviously someone has copied that texture from a real weapon. If so, I'd like to see the picture.

Yeh that Leopard Skin really spoils the coolness of the M4 itself.

Real M4 w/ MK

Thats the normal sorta MK you would see. How bout just make the MK camo colored instead of Leopard. It really ruins the addon.

(My Opinion anyways. wink_o.gif )

Hi, Inquisitor made his High Detail Weapons 1.1 in too versions; 1 with all the textures in .jpg & another with all the textures in .paa; booth can be found in his page plus many other great addons like his INQ HTTV, INQ M60A1, INQ/KH M1A2 SEP, G36A (Replacement) and some others old & not so old.

About the Mk texture... well, i just wanted to add to it a fanzy look like, like the M-79A painted in tiger skin in Apocalipse Now, a not so good movie; for the black M4 versions i gonna let it black, but i don't know... in how many MP Missions do you gonna use the Mk?, but well... im really thinking in let it black. Let's cu

Does anyone have an addon version of the inquistor MP5? If you do Id be greatful to have it.

Dunno if this is actually what you mean but... Check his site.

----------------------------------------------

*EDIT*

It's found in his High Detailed Weapon pack, which doesn't actually overwrite the origs... I think. Not sure though.

Hi, yes black; i was meaning there (in the INQ page) with the INQ Weapons 1.1_paa (like with the .jpg) comes the INQ Mod, that substitute some BIS weapons for his weapons; but u can't play in MP with other ppl if they haven't it or if the server haven't it in that way. So that's why i'll don't change the BIS weapons at least... for the INQ Mod.

Try to look in ofp.info, i don't know if INQ released a teaser of his weapons (just the MP5's SD) that don't change the BIS ones but that u can use easy in the missions at low Mb cost. Let's cu

Well... Do you need the Mod? I think you can just d/l the weapons themself... I did so... Worked... It's just 2 .pbo's (the w-pack) and readme packed...

Hi, well black... i belived that was u who was asking for the INQ Weapons 1.1 &/or MP5 models that replace the BIS models. I've the INQ Weapons 1.1 as default addon in my OFP install & this days... i don't use any modification of the BIS models that don't be the DK Anims 1.3 & the G36A by Inquisitor; so i can still enter in the few public servers that have coops & play from time to time some coop in a decent squad.

P.D: I still looking for a config writter and a weapons maker for end the distance LODs of this M4's.

Hi, i've began to work on the black M4 textures; i fear that they gonna be the most painfull ones. I belived that "buah... not camoed?! i can make 'em with the edge of the ***k" but i was wrong; gonna be very hard to make 'em look good, but i gonna try it; there goes a O2 screenshot of the unfinnished texture and how it looks like by now.

Progress:

m4_progress.jpg

Let's cu.

Hey Wipman, looking great there. Keep up the good work! smile_o.gif . Can't wait to re-equip Hyk's SF solider with them biggrin_o.gif .

how bout a barret m468 rifle?

Hi, im now with the 2Nd texture of the black M4's version; the progress are slow... but im on it; we (the players) still without a modeler that end the distance LODs or a config whritter... that makes a config for this weapons.

I just want to say this... :

punksNOTdead.jpg

To Fernando Alonso: ke güenoh ke semoh lo asturianos, ÓLE; CAMPEON.

To Michael Suck Maker: JODETE germen.

To Barrikelo: jodete tu tambien.

To Raikonnen: HA-HA-HA.

rock.gif

Great job there mate! Regarding config, what are you wanting inside it? wink_o.gif I could try to help...