Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

But dont forget to add a solid Alpha chanel in the .TGA smile_o.gif

Hi, yes; .jpg to .tga & then converted to .paa with the feer PaaTool 1.1 & yes orson, all 'em have alpha channel; the problem it's that afther repath the texture of the aimpoint it appears like moved; it don't fits well over the aimpoint model.

Hi, well... i still without any offer of help to remap the aimpoint textures of this M4's; without that fixed this project's dead. So if someone of those who'll like to see this M4's in the hands of they'r LSR Delta/Rangers or in they'r HYK_Soldiers 1.52 can help & want to help... it's up to ya.

WIP_G36's K: (to the man who asked me to release 'em) well man, i sent 'em to various sites; to ofp base, to ofp.info and to operation flashpoint files. So, if they'r not released, blame those sites; not me. If they don't release the wip_g36k pack v1.0 in 2 or 3 days... then mail me & i'll send 'em to u & u'll decide what to do with 'em.

wip_g36k.jpg

Many thanks Raptor, we'r in debt wiz u man. let's cu. >>;-)

Hi, well... i still without any offer of help to remap the aimpoint textures of this M4's; without that fixed this project's dead. So if someone of those who'll like to see this M4's in the hands of they'r LSR Delta/Rangers or in they'r HYK_Soldiers 1.52 can help & want to help... it's up to ya.

if noone is willing to help i could make a try on it.

not being the most competent (if at all tounge_o.gif ) person in addonmaking i would rather go for trial&error, moving the original jpg texture around until it fits.

not the best offer you can get though, but i really want these weapons.

when i think about it, the last time i´ve tried to convert some sights into .paa/.pac the only results i got were ctd´s and angriness.. biggrin_o.gif

Hi, thanks for the offer Mr. Burns, but i think that that will not help; the problem it's not with the .jpg textures, it's with the .paa textures. But thanks again. Let's cu.

This are all the versions of this M4's that i was working on; the classnames should had been the names that can see in the O2 screenshot.

m4_01.jpg

m4_02.jpg

m4_03.jpg

m4_04.jpg

m4_05.jpg

the last ones.

m4_16.jpg

m4_17.jpg

m4_18.jpg

m4_19.jpg

The original idea was to make Desert, Woodland and uncamoed versions of all those variants; with scratches as if they were weapons that be or had been in combat. The ppl that play in winter enviroments... could use the uncamoed versions. But; without any offer by any modeler to end the distance Lods, a config whriter to make the config (incompatible with the JAM_Mag2) (but maybe compatible with the USMC Addon 1.0 weapons), and some one, maybe a modeler that could remap the .paa of the M68 Aimpoint sight model to make it fit on the model... this project it's dead and the OFP players never gonna have this weapons pack to rearm they'r HYK Soldiers, LSR units or even the B ASs units. If i find help, i'll continue working on end the woodland camoed versions and begin with the not camoed versions; if don't, no. Let's cu.

that maskerkey version looks ace, hell every single version looks bloody briliant biggrin_o.gif I hope someone helps u out, since it whould be ashame to never see theese get relesed sad_o.gif

These look really top notch. I just want to make sure that you used sharp& smooth edges correctly on them?

Hi, i don't know what's that Smith, im not a modeler, paste parts from the excellent INQ M4 Construction Pack it's something that a monkey could do, that's what i done; what will be hard to learn for a monkey... will be to to texture (re-texture) this great models brought to us by the Weapons Master Inquisitor.

This are the woodland versions that i've made until i spotted the mapping bug in the M68 Aimpoint sight model afther convert it from: .jpg > .tga > .paa . The names on the O2 screenshots should had been they'r classnames too. Let's cu, im glad of know that they like to some other OFP players.

m4_20.jpg

m4_21.jpg

m4_22.jpg

holy mother of GOD!

those look incredible!!!!!

how does they look in game?

i would like to see them on HYK US rangers or US SF03

they look extreamly good...

will there be more versions?

like ACOG sight , AIMPOINT sight and/or M203?

[edit] maybe i should take a look at the other sites before i ask ;)

holy mother of GOD!

those look incredible!!!!!

how does they look in game?

i would like to see them on HYK US rangers or US SF03

they look extreamly good...

will there be more versions?

like ACOG sight , AIMPOINT sight and/or M203?

calm down .. if were unlucky there wont be anything sad_o.gif

wipman hasn´tn found someone to help him during the last month so why should this suddenly change ?

but i agree, they are impressive and many ofp´ers would miss these if they wont get released

Hi, well Shadow, in game they look much better 'couse u can see all the details and scratches that they've; in the hands of other units, if u don't use the binoculars or a scoped weapon, u only see a dirt with the form of a M4A1. So that means... that, "the camo work"; if i can get the help that i need to solve/correct/remap the wrong mapped aimpoint .paa texture over the model, i'll continue working on the woodland textures and once i'll end 'em... then begin with the uncamoed versions. All the same variants that u see in desert camo, but in woodland and in black wasted metal full of scratches too.

For those who asked how they'll look in game:

m4_23.jpg

wip_m4dm68sd in the hands of a LSR_Delta Operator:

No, the only M4's with the stock folded, are only those; the wip_m4dshort, wip_m4wshort & wip_m4short.

Here's an explanation of what I'm talking about. It's something the monkey can do. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It's mainly about proper lighting of cylinders forming the barrel and other parts.

So what's the mapping bug about Aimpoint? Got any pictures?

just a question...do all m4's have collapsable stocks? Don't some have full stock?

just wondering if my airsoft m4 was realistic... I personally think that the full stick sometimes looks better.