the lights are in the worng place

turret appears to be the wrong shape

the fuel cells are different also from what you currently have

the gun barrel appears to be to short

im not meaning to be picky mate just trying to help

no prob man it is ok

thanks for u help plz

need some one to help me to skin this tank

you know, this is awesome! you need to correct the model, but even without textures, model looks smooth... wink_o.gif nice work

just more accuracy...

3d tracks wich game will not animate... (game animates texture on tracks, not 3d model)

many details modeled instead of painted on textures....

nice modeling :-) but you need to learn some more about ofp ;-)

Sorry, but what version of T80 it supposed to be?

Hear Offtime about details and modeling, your model looks nice and very shaped, but it could be non-playable due to too much complication. There are some limits of number of polygons etc. and it could be found better to simulate some details by good textures rather than by 3d model.

way too many pollies on that tanks... alot of it could have been done with textures... especially the grills at the back of the tank, and of course the tracks and wheels - nuts and bolts that small shouldnt be modeled, just put in the texture.. same goes for the lumps and bumps you've added to the jerry cans - you get the same effect using textures

way too many pollies on that tanks... alot of it could have been done with textures... especially the grills at the back of the tank, and of course the tracks and wheels - nuts and bolts that small shouldnt be modeled, just put in the texture.. same goes for the lumps and bumps you've added to the jerry cans - you get the same effect using textures

And those "cages" on the lights huh.gif

I just have to agree, too many details on the model... Just look at CSLA Update 1, not many polys, but still ones of the most beautiful units I have ever seen notworthy.gif

I'm sorry to say this: But this model doesn't look very selfmade.

As a OFP Community member you should know since 2002 that Highpoly models will not work properly in OFP.

But this is only a guess.

huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

@ July 02 2005,15:41)]Great. This is first realistic T80 model for OFP.

Is it? So maybe you can tell me what version of T80 it is wink_o.gif I cannot recognize...

I see two major problems with model:

- it would be OFP-unfriendly due to complication

- it seem to be not accurate (comparable with old Sigma-6`s tanks, but RHS T64s and ORCS wink_o.gif SeaDemon`s T72B look much more better)

Probably an early version similar to the T80B from what I remember, though I am probably wrong. I remember seeing pictures of this type before. The model is looking great, very detailed but I am afraid as everyone said it might not work too well in the game..

hi

i made a new t80 model but i need help to skin this tank

No , no you didnt make it .

Nor did you make any of the other models you appeared with and claimed to be your own .

Last one was an imported Leo1 , before that it was the statue of liberty .

So again to make myself clear ...

You are a liar and a thief .

Who knows if he made it but the Statue of Liberty looked quite familiar to the one on 3dcafe.com under free stuff.

But yea the tank looks again too high poly, your better off if you build one from the start.

It is not the russian T-80 but the chinese T80 or Type 80

FAS.Org : Type 80

whistle.gif

huh.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Damn, I was sure nobody can call Type 80 T80 and thinking only about Russian vehicle biggrin_o.gif

So no other words about inaccuracy, things about model complicity still actual.

Hmm I wish the topic starter would say something if they made it or not...

The level of detail is incredible, the cages on the lights especially. Like everyone else before me has said, far too high poly for OFP and not much like any actual T-80, but a nice example of modelling, whoever it was done by. Wish I could make that kind of a turret shape.

biggrin_o.gif

Since when did T-94/72/80/90 models have their driver on the left side of the front hull, inside of, as usual, their driver in the centre of the front hull ?

Maxpain[ORCS], TALLA2xlc's T80 was, is and will never be a russian T-80 whatever the model. rofl.gif

Also, the side mudguards are typically chinese, not russian.

Now, as I'm not expert in chinese armory, it could be a model similar to their Type 80. I leave that to true experts...

Or you love joking and pulling others' leg nener.gif

Harsh words were made about the origin of the model.

But it is not the first time Talla2xlc is blamed with such things.

I am interested to know what he himself says about that.

I do not want to tolerate thievery or something like this.

But such accusations should be proved. Could erveryone bring an evidence for that?

Strange things are happening...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Having only joined the community full-time recently, and intermittantly for the past 3 years, I have no idea as to why the credibility of TALLA2xlc should be questioned.

However, I think it is now fairly safe to assume that the model depicted is of the Chinese Type 80/88.

type-80-line.gif

As was said before, some heavy claims have been made here. Hopefully some light will be shed on the matter.