Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update1

The first thing that jumped out at me was the new infantry replacement animations - very nice!

I really hope people do this mod justice with mission - a CSLA mission repository, like the FDF one, would be wonderful...

Very cool, just tested a few of the units so far. The hinds are brilliant, the US M16s and flashes are cool. I love the orignal curser, much better than the cross and dot curser. smile_o.gif

One bug I've spotted is that the Mi17 FAB250 doesn't delete the bombs as it drops them, they stay there and another bomb seems to fall. confused_o.gif

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/2489/fab2500zl.jpg

But that's just me being picky, it is a really good update.  yay.gif

im having a problem. I download all of the things. FFUR. And the nogova thingy. And now im geting a cannot load worlds/intro.wrp, WHY huh.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

im having a problem. I download all of the things. FFUR. And the nogova thingy. And now im geting a cannot load worlds/intro.wrp, WHY huh.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

Man , the FFUR mod isn't needed for CSLA... tounge2.gif

@EvEnLeaSe44: You need only CSLA KI. Update1 and MapFact Nogova 1.22! FFUR effects are include Upadete1.

@[CAS] Daniel: I know about this problem... it is not bug but I don't found solution how to make many proxies working on one vehicle sad_o.gif

Wow this is F....ng awesome. Well done csla team well worth the wait. I get this error on startup though. No entry 'config.bin/cfgweapons Jam_mp5sbasdmag' and vit mi24 requires 1-95 when i have 1-96. Other than that this is sublime beauty. I've just dumped my missus for CSLA. What more could you ask for?

smile_o.gif

My VBS1 is dumped!

I've had the .wrp files mysteriously deleted two times in the past 4 months. Check if the Worlds folder contains any .wrp files. Ther should be able.wrp, cain.wrp, eden.wrp and intro.wrp Just copy in the files in the same folder on your OFP disk to your HD and you should be set to go again.

@Law-Giver: these addons are not include CSLA II. Update1!

Amazing!!!

my only two issues so far:

1. the recoiless gun on the ot-62 has too much...recoil

2. sweet new dshks, finally a replacement for the east M2, but the same standard BIS woodpecker sound for the rounds...new rifle sounds are awesome and loud as hell, maybe something can be done for 12.7 as well?

Quote[/b] ]@[CAS] Daniel: I know about this problem... it is not bug but I don't found solution how to make many proxies working on one vehicle sad_o.gif

No problem then.  thumbs-up.gif

CSLA works PERFECTLY , anyway No problem here .

Great job again CSLA team.

THNAKS THANKS TO CSLA TEAM!!!!!

BIG THANKS!!!!

Amazing work!!!!!

you are the best notworthy.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

I just finished playing with it for an hour in the editor, and I still didn't manage to try everything. Great work, CSLA team. You've got some great stuff in here. I'm really impressed.

The only bug that I've found is that the periscope windows inside some of the BMPs are opague.

Fantastic work guys. I don't know why but i especially like the Tatra 813 ammo truck. It's fun driving on the narrow roads of Mapfact Novova biggrin_o.gif . Just one question though: Have you ever had or in the past planned on doing a repair and refuel version of these trucks as theres two ammo trucks in the CSLA support slot.

Yeeeeaaaahhh!

smile_o.gif

I was surprised by that happy news coming online to check the forum, downloading now.

No doubt about that this will be again an impressive and attractive Mod for OFP.

Thanx for your work!

hey guys, i need some one to send me the intro.wrp from the worlds folder. And bradly addon that comes in RES ADDON folder.. i need them please... Send them to x-poison-x@cox.net and when u do. Please post back telling me u did.

THANK U!!

Cheers Maa, my fault i've sorted it now thx. I'm a plonker!

hey guys, i need some one to send me the intro.wrp from the worlds folder. And bradly addon that comes in RES ADDON folder.. i need them please... Send them to x-poison-x@cox.net and when u do. Please post back telling me u did.

THANK U!!

please.. i really need this, some one!

Hey, thanks for the great addon!

CSLA II works fine for me except the dynamic Nogova mission.

I made probably some errors with the installation because I get some trouble with missing addons - I installed Mapfact Nogova 1.22 though something could have been installed in the wrong folders.

Anyone else having trouble with CSLA Dynamic Nogava?

[edit:] To be more specific, it says: "Missing Addons: throwkok, bn_tracers122"

Does it have something to do with MF Nogova?

@Franz_Schall [sWAF]: These addons are include FFUR effects pack. If you don't use FFUR effects pack then delete "FFUR_cfg.pbo" file. If you are using FFUR effects pack plz try reinstall Update1 again.

hey Maa, can u send me the intro.wrp thing in the worlds folder please ? i need it to try out ure mod... PLEASE!