Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update1

In the readme it mentions that you can trigger the fast rope with a trigger but it doesn't say how. What's the command?

Just played and downloaded CSLA for the first time, it is absolutely amazing notworthy.gif

The units are absolutely unbelievable and the whole mod plays very nicely smile_o.gif

At first I downloaded flashfxUR effects, and though I well surpass the requirements (P4 2.4, 1gb ram, radeon 9800) the thing lagged like hell...so I switched to CSLA and IMO they are just as good and lag a whole lot less smile_o.gif

OT: Thunderbird, I would post this in the FFUR thread but I can't find it...but something really needs to be done about the lagginess of FFUR effects.

Now for the bugs:

I am having some trouble on the single-player mission "trooper." No one in my squad (including myself) has weapons crazy_o.gif At first i thought, thats weird but maybe you get them from the resistance leaders...but then I was told to fend off a soviet counterattack of 2 tanks with bare fists :P. I haven't read this whole thread so this may have already been mentioned, but can anyone else confirm this?

I am pretty sure this has been mentioned too, but helicopters emit overly-ugly black smoke.

In the readme it mentions that you can trigger the fast rope with a trigger but it doesn't say how. What's the command?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">vehiclename exec format[{%1MAP_rappel.sqs},MAP_PathA] smile_o.gif

I cant even tell you guys how much I love you! But I have just one downside, on one of the intros and the dynamic nogova mission, it says Im missing throwkok and bn_tracers122? Could someone please help because I really want to play that mission. Anyway great work CSLA Team!

For any one who hasn't downloaded this masterpiece yet and who are curious about the untis included, here's a sample.

cslaiiunits8po.th.jpg

This is just a sample of the infantry included, there are quite a few more such as Military police, militia, and troops with goggles. All include wound textures and groupings in the editor. This is as I said a small sample, there is an incredible amount of Warsaw Pact vehicles, armor, and air power included. As a bonus there is even a few additions to the west side including a beautiful new Blackhawk model.

You really owe it to your self to download it.

I cant even tell you guys how much I love you! But I have just one downside, on one of the intros and the dynamic nogova mission, it says Im missing throwkok and bn_tracers122? Could someone please help because I really want to play that mission. Anyway great work CSLA Team!

i was having the same problem; what i did was de-pbo the mission and take out those 2 addons from the addon requirements (i think what happened was the person who converted the mission to CSLA was using those addons, and they got saved in the mission.sqm by accident)

edit: i uploaded a fixed version:

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YKIIWGEMUPNO1E5J6VSRBPSL3

I'm getting continuous errors when I play the dynamic campaign..I can't use the para insert option..it gives me a missing script error and when playin a mission I get errors in the upper left corner of the screen ..something to do with position errors or something....

I've have encountered both of these problems in the dynamic campaign.  

Additionally, I've encountered an issue that appeared when I was given a mission to defend a town.  I had the options "Detach Team 1, Detach Team 2, etc." On the next mission I received these options again but now they are duplicated in the menu (i.e. I have 2 instances of each Detach Team 1, 2, & 3).

I can't seem to operate anything that is suppose to be useable on the map (gates, doors, fences).  I was trying to get into the hospital to get healed but I couldn't (I am constantly red now but I can't heal at the medic (not given the option) and I appear to be wounded because my view in the binoculars even when prone is pretty shakey).

It would be great if there could be an option to set the loadout for your squad and yourself (rather than the default).  I've got a pile of grenades and clips at the base of the ammo box near the hanger.

Other than that, this is a great campaign (I love not knowing what to expect) and a great addon.  Thank you for all of your hard work!!!

___

Additional question for those playing the dynamic campaign

I'm currently playing the dynamic campaign included with the mod. I was wounded on one of the early missions but I can't heal at a medic, or even at a hospital. I've since been wounded again and it's becoming really hard to hit anything that I shoot at (too shakey).

Is there any way to get healed? I was hoping that maybe there was a cheat code that would fix me but apparently that's not an option. Other than reset the campaign and NOT get hit, how did you guys manage this situation?

We are working on patch to version 2.11 now.

I hope that all bugs (mainly on models) will be fixed.

We will add 4 new singleplayer missions by Vojtoo to this patch too.

Thank You all for your support!

Can you be so kind and make a mission editor a bit better!

I would like more space in units add, like in fdf: clear, big ,...

I hope you know what I meant! whistle.gif

We are working on patch to version 2.11 now.

I hope that all bugs (mainly on models) will be fixed.

We will add 4 new singleplayer missions by Vojtoo to this patch too.

Thank You all for your support!

Hi Maa,

i already wrote this question earlier (~14th page) ... anyway again ...

Why 2.10 used 2.13 BN tracers instead of 2.14 (also when i try use newer one i get error sad_o.gif ...)

thx4answer

p.s. btw. will be there any support / compatibility mode for ECP 1.085 ?

once again i was late to download this mod

but i was wondering i think i remember seeing a pic of a Hyk soldier next to a hummer both are of course not the default bis ones so im just checking does Csla replace the west units aswell ?

Yes, all West Infantry except for crew and pilot are replaced with Hyakushiki's. In addition the M113 and Hummer are retextured, Both Blackhawks are replaced with a new model, and a Hummer with machine gun is added.

Yes, all West Infantry except for crew and pilot are replaced with Hyakushiki's. In addition the M113 and Hummer are retextured, Both Blackhawks are replaced with a new model, and a Hummer with machine gun is added.

M113 and Hummer have new models by Geo from BHD studio

how do i uninstall this mod ?

i dont really use it much and i have barely got any space on my hard drive i cant see an uninstall icon nor is there one in the add/remove programs so how can i uninstall this ?

Hmmm... I have Sanc anim pack 1.6 Classic and his pistol anim, and I'd only want to add the lean (shift + left/right) to that, using FDF to play. Errr... What should I do?

i was having the same problem; what i did was de-pbo the mission and take out those 2 addons from the addon requirements (i think what happened was the person who converted the mission to CSLA was using those addons, and they got saved in the mission.sqm by accident)

Can you upload the fixed file again? I also need it (same error) but it already expired in yousendit.

Patrol Version of DMA Animation Pack by Sanctuary (and Dynamic Mission Alliance) and OFP Animations Enchancement by Locke@Germany are used in CSLA II. Update1.

P.S. I'm back from vacation so I will continue working on patch to 2.11 in next days.

I'm back from vacation so I will continue working on patch to 2.11 in next days.

Just a question. What it will include?

include the new XM, i know its in there wink_o.gif & also, i know i'm not supposed to do this, but i edited the config so that the explosions & basically everything in the mod is default BIS (effects wise) & the lag totally went away, there is no difference when you use default effects in this mod & normal BIS gameplay

Could someone please upload it again or explain, how I remove the addons from the mission? I already de-pboed it, but I've got no idea what to do next. huh.gif