Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update1

no offence but tanks arnt easy things to kill espesially considering the rpg-7 in csla are loaded with general purpose round an not the big long nosed anti tank rocket so is resonably realistic with the non at round

quick test

rpg nh75 v t-72M1 = 5 rounds crew bail out 6 round kill

rpg-7 v t-72M1 = 4 round kill

rpg-7v v t-72M1 = 3 round kill

RHS rpg-7v with pg-7vr anti tank v t-72m1 = 1round kill

I have small questions for players which reported heavy lag on helicopters:

1. Are you using MapFact Nogova + MapFact addons with CSLA2 Update1?

2. Are you using Update1 and MapFact Nogova in separate MOD folders or you added MapFact addons to Update1 "Addons" folder?

MapFact Nogova and Update1 are using "MAP_misc.PBO" file which contains all effects scripts used on helicopters in Update1. So maybe it can causes problems with multiple running scripts... but it is only theory. I'm not advanced scripter so I don't know if it is possible...

If you can plz try do this:

1. If you are using MapFact addons in separate MOD folder then plz try remove "MAP_misc.PBO" from MapFact\Addons folder and leave only "MAP_misc.PBO" in CSLA\Addons folder.

2. If you added MapFact addons to CSLA\Addons folder then plz verify if you are NOT replaced "MAP_misc.PBO" with one from MapFact Addons because PBO used in Update1 is newer.

Thanx.

2. Are you using Update1 and MapFact Nogova in separate MOD folders or you added MapFact addons to Update1 "Addons" folder?

1. Yes

2. They are both in seperate folders

I will try if removing MAP_misc.pbo will reduce the lag smile_o.gif

no offence but tanks arnt easy things to kill espesially considering the rpg-7 in csla are loaded with general purpose round an not the big long nosed anti tank rocket so is resonably realistic with the non at round

quick test

rpg nh75 v t-72M1 = 5 rounds crew bail out 6 round kill

rpg-7 v t-72M1 = 4 round kill

rpg-7v v t-72M1 = 3 round kill

RHS rpg-7v with pg-7vr anti tank v t-72m1 = 1round kill

Yes, I totally realize this, and it would probably make for some interesting new tactics to be invented when making tank-busting missions.

BUT none of the official old missions are made according to these specs, and that makes practically all missions involving Tanks and RPGs completely unplayable.

Edit: Also, Realism or no, the AI should still be able to hit their targets

I was looking forward to replaying the resistance campaign with all these cool replacements, but with these RPG's it just can't be done. That is really a shame, with these really good-looking guys...

Well, there are still the official CSLA missions to be played! tounge2.gif

I'll get back to that now...

MapFact Nogova and Update1 are using "MAP_misc.PBO" file which contains all effects scripts used on helicopters in Update1. So maybe it can causes problems with multiple running scripts... but it is only theory. I'm not advanced scripter so I don't know if it is possible...

If you can plz try do this:

1. If you are using MapFact addons in separate MOD folder then plz try remove "MAP_misc.PBO" from MapFact\Addons folder and leave only "MAP_misc.PBO" in CSLA\Addons folder.

2. If you added MapFact addons to CSLA\Addons folder then plz verify if you are NOT replaced "MAP_misc.PBO" with one from MapFact Addons because PBO used in Update1 is newer.

Thanx.

I checked it, I use A LOT of addons by MAP-fact, I deleted the map_misc already on installation, so only the one with CSLA is in the @CSLA\Addons folder. On both client and server. And still, when using the new uh60 or the hinds, when I check the server, the FPS is going down down down down down until 10 and even less, and the memory usage keeps on growing sad_o.gif

Good luck with fixing it, it's a shame on this kind of great addons mate, really really great job, the whole modding team, and actually the whole OFP community, it's great to play the best game ever, and the addons everyone of you creates...I have no words, big thanks!!!

If you are using MapFact addons in separate MOD folder then plz try remove "MAP_misc.PBO" from MapFact\Addons folder and leave only "MAP_misc.PBO" in CSLA\Addons folder.

I'm using the MapFact Nogova islands (Ver 1.22) but i've only got the MAP_misc.pbo file in the CSLA addons folder. This does get confusing sometimes crazy_o.gif

Hi, I noticed a bug. Whilst making a mission with the motorised infantry, I saw that the driver in the MT-LB does not show, even though the gunner does.

http://photobucket.com/albums....436.jpg

thats a ofp engine bug wink_o.gif

oh ya, i dont have mapfact nogova and still get tons of lag on the heli smoke

oh ya again i was playing that one mission where you have to take the town of Bor, and i was running around and my guy got shot in the arms and he dropped his gun, thats cool notworthy.gif

make textures on bmp as on pt 76, they looks more real than on bmp, wich seems to be made off plastic.

I think that Maa has good skills to do it, it will be perfect confused_o.gif

Absolutely gorgeous work CSLA Team.

Congratulations!

Zay smile_o.gif

does anybody got the issue with the white ground text its an bug huh.gif on all the BIS maps except desert island map there ground is all white :hm:and i got missing jjr jam mag also banghead.gif

You have to reinstall OFP or if you already have a copy of it then og in to data folder and get the eden, able and cain pbo and copy em back to the OFP(in whitch you have CSLA installed) data folder.

Worked for me.

and a bug CSLA soldiers are missing textures in one of the last LODs.

STGN

nop did not work for me them pbo are not in the dta file. there in the worlds folder and iv put them in the dta file in CSLA and nothing tryed the bin file also nothing plzz some one help me on this cant play the campaing like this the ground text is white and bright to and to that help.gif all the maps ground are white no green grass just plain white confused_o.gif

I get heavy lag in intros with just CSLA II v2.10 without FlashFX or MAPFact Nogova.

P4 2.8 /800 HT

1024 MB RAM

GeForce 6800GT Golden Sample.

To me it seems like there is a leaking cript someware in the mod.

Other then this, and the explosionflash, wink_o.gif its a fine mod. smile_o.gifyay.gif

The damn thing wont install,I keep getting errors saying it cant copy certain PBOs.

I'm getting it off the first Ofp.info server.

Okay i've got it off of two completely different servers,OFP.info and Filefront and both of them crap out when writing the CSLA_Fia.pbo Any help?

I noticed that it in HMMWV will give to kill through window player, it is a bit this pissing off, i have hopes that you in next version this will improve and it can you will add from M113 shooter's animations in order to he had on sticks hand.

Sorry for my English

i just finished the paranoid campaign, even though some missions were very laggy it is very good notworthy.gif

i never get tired of shooting the weapon out of a soldiers hands

biggrin_o.gif

Hmm installed it again and it worked fine this time,Wierd,Anyways Great Mod!.And I love the custom Skorpion!

OMG! people help me on this iv tryed all kinds of stuff the CSLA 2 Upadate iv just dl i have no ground texture its WHITE!on all of the regular maps, they are white what can i do iv tryed to reinstall it 2 times sad_o.gif WHAT can i do plzz some one help me :hlp:I cant play campaign all the errr MAPS GROUND TEXTURE ARE WHITE banghead.gif PLZZZ HELP ME OUT.

@1in1class: try replace WRP files in your OFP\WORLDS\ folder or reinstall OFP.

BETA version of FIX for low CPUs

Here is config for low CPUs without any additional effects (only BIS effects are used) and updated MAP_misc.PBO with disabled engine smoke.

DOWNLOAD (400kb)

Helicopters scripts will be fully fixed when Raedor will be back online.

@1in1class: try replace WRP files in your OFP\WORLDS\ folder or reinstall OFP.

iv got y2k3 mod and it does not do this only in ur mod the ground texture is white its something to do in CSLA mod confused_o.gif plz help me out. :hlp:ahhh scratch that wow why did this do that now my textures are all white on y2k3 wow now iv got to install it crazy_o.gif

@1in1class: Update1 don't do anything with islands so I don't know what causes your problems sad_o.gif

2 Maa

So does that fix changes all effects to standard BIS ones or just helicopter related effects?