Sign in to follow this  
CanadianTerror

Addon Request

I dont know if some have been started or not (I think so but I cant remember) but I just wanted to throw out this idea because you have your US troops...you have your terrorist troops...why not some modern Iraqis?

The choc chip camo by HYK is out there (just need the woodland version)

I think they'd be great for missions.

Just an idea. thumbs-up.gif

Ironsight was working on some. Or was in Extraction huh.gif I t was one of those two, They were using HYK's Choc Chip camo and a green helmet wink_o.gif

Ironsight was working on some. Or was in Extraction huh.gif I t was one of those two, They were using HYK's Choc Chip camo and a green helmet wink_o.gif

It was me whistle.gif

Project is halted at the moment confused_o.gif

I have an even better Idea....make them yourself   wow_o.gif  Just an Idea

Dude, that was really out of line, he was making a suggestion/requst to have a great addon for killing them to be made, if your life is bad. Dont take it out on us please.  wow_o.gif

By the way, thats a great idea.. i would love to own some iraq'ies, i think OGWC(operation gulf war chrisist) mod was going to have iraq'ies, but they died. BUT! there was a release i think of the mod unfinished, some one needs to finish it, i like there iraq'ies. There nice.

EDIT/ Oh yes, here we are. The link to OPGWCMod

@Lt Hunter - Canadian Terror already know IM:UC units,

but they don't cover post Saddam era - i had same idea like

you, but i've checked IM:UC thread over here first and saw

Terror's request and answer from IM:UC wink_o.gif

~S~ CD

I'd like modern Iraqi soldiers, considering they'll be fighting the insurgency for the next seven years...

We already have people we can use for insurgents, we just don't have good modern Iraqi soldiers. Hope it gets released soon, the mission possibilities are endless.

If its not too much bother we could make some i mean all we'd need to do it make the camo's of the troops - i will see what other say in my mod and then get back to you all as i to would love to see some modern ones.

Iraqi%20soldier.JPG

as27-iraqarmy-0305n.jpg

Also maybe the female iraqi soldiers too:

Female Iraqi Soldiers

I have maybe one good zip file that has reference shots taken earlier this year, or later last year, it's been awhile:

http://562.50megs.com/VBS1/res/ING.zip

Granted it's not much, but it's a good start.

I have an even better Idea....make them yourself   wow_o.gif  Just an Idea

Dude, that was really out of line, he was making a suggestion/requst to have a great addon for killing them to be made, if your life is bad. Dont take it out on us please.  wow_o.gif

By the way, thats a great idea.. i would love to own some iraq'ies, i think OGWC(operation gulf war chrisist) mod was going to have iraq'ies, but they died. BUT! there was a release i think of the mod unfinished, some one needs to finish it, i like there iraq'ies. There nice.

EDIT/ Oh yes, here we are. The link to OPGWCMod

My life isnt bad..lol Im doing just fine ill have you know just yanking on an old pals chain a bit.

Well i have given permission to a guy who has made some Iraqi national guard solders in the old chocolate chip pattern as i saw a pic - Maybe he will post in this thread some of his work.

They look good for now.

I have an even better Idea....make them yourself wow_o.gif Just an Idea

Thats rich coming from a member of dead mod. rofl.gif