Sign in to follow this  
-HA-kgb-cccp

Voyager's Transparent water V-0.2B

This looks good, but I dont like the way you have to go in and mess with eventhandlers if you want some addons to work.

I would do it but I would proly mess the whole addon up so... sad_o.gif

I'm just hoping he fixes it for the other addons, currently it works but just not with the veiochels, and if u leave the veichel and then get in it works fine...

This water is really nice for screenshots tho...

how can i make this work with my "addon" mod folders?

what could i write in the ofp shorcut?

kgb-cccp @ May 02 2005,04:58)]
This looks good, but I dont like the way you have to go in and mess with eventhandlers if you want some addons to work.

I would do it but I would proly mess the whole addon up so... sad_o.gif

I'm just hoping he fixes it for the other addons, currently it works but just not with the veiochels, and if u leave the veichel and then get in it works fine...

This water is really nice for screenshots tho...

you have to put the eventhandler into the config of the vehicle too wink_o.gif , then it works fine, at least for me

@ruff: in the configurator you have the option to chose which addons should be loaded and which not wink_o.gif

When starting a new thread for an updated addon please use the "report post to a moderator" function on the old thread and request that it be closed.

When starting a new thread for an updated addon please use the "report post to a moderator" function on the old thread and request that it be closed.

Sry, didn't know that, will do next time wink_o.gif

Eh. I don't think this is supposed to happen.

flood.JPG

Water's about a meter above where it should be.

Only seen it happen on Omaha so far.

Oh btw. What about water with a redish tint? (bloody)

This is the right way and i hope BIS take this idea for OFP2. Right now it would be great a compability with this and Keg's dxdll . Keep the good work Voyager wink_o.gif

I get error messages saying i certarn P3D files not found sad_o.gif

like cannot load something.P3D (magic)

something=name keeps changeing all the time

Same 'magic' error here with FlashFX.

these errors are caused by modified data3d.pbo files. often sky packs will cause this. i had this error with over 80% of my Y2K3 users.. becuz i attempted to give them a pre-packed sky mod. the data3d.pbo is VERY picky. it doesnt often like to be modified, and it most certianly doesnt like to be transfered. attempting to transfer the data3d.pbo from my desktop, to my laptop gave me those errors when i booted up my laptop's game. and both games were same serial code, same one i used when i bought the game 4 years ago.. so apperntly those files are custom tailored to your computer (how, i do not know)

so anyway as not to ramble on.. i should say that if you have these errors make sure that the data.pbo and data3d.pbo files found in the Res\DTA folder and hwtl subfolder are the "out-of-the-box" files. unmodified. then re-run the sky installer, or in this case the water installer and try again

uhm, when I start OFP with the transparent water, the T&L thing is not on...when I start OFP without transparent water via normal shortcut, T&L is on...what to do`?

greetz Evers

new mod/addon makers could just add the script called by the EH's to there pbo's i think 9then it would not be missing, they would just there pbo DIR for the script).

Also i reckon it might work if u call the EH in the mission editor for the units & vehicles so that u dont need to modify ur addons, i would test some of this out but the link aint working for me, 1 got older version only atm.

i havent even unzipped this yet but could u not put in inits of units syntax is wrong but should show what i mean for now, till i look at this thing eg:

this "killed" (or whatever) addEventHandler "such_uscm\scriptname.sqs"

Hey i can't seem to get it to work? In the mod section i clicked both ECP and none, but it doesn't work! Same default BIS water:(. Can someone please help:(?

Aright i took out the ECP folders, it worked perfectly... But when i go back to mission editor and do it again, i don't even see any water? Same thing when i restart OFP sad_o.gif . Weird, please help sad_o.gif .

Do you think their well be an update soon? Also how can i get it to work with ECP?

Do you think their well be an update soon? Also how can i get it to work with ECP?

not that soon i fear, voyager is busy with RL atm wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Right now it would be great a compability with this and Keg's dxdll

This was answered very completely by Pappy Boyington on page 1 of this thread but surely logic says that the water can only be refective or transparent, not both.

Hey sorry but how do i get it to work with ECP? rock.gif

merge the two configs wink_o.gif

Sorry but can you explain more please? I'm not to good with working with configs, all i can do is probably change weapons tounge_o.gif .

Sorry but can you explain more please? I'm not to good with working with configs, all i can do is probably change weapons tounge_o.gif .

i'll take a look and tell you what to do tomorrow