Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

I just recently got my OFP:GOTY edition, I had OFP for some time now but didnt know where to get the expansion.

Anywho, I signed a Hello on your site here and Im looking forward to playing on sunday, or when ever.

I got into Co-op modes in Delta force 2 and Delta force blackhawkdown.

I've never played OFP online so I'll probably suck so Ill need to take some tutoring and orders from you guys so it'll be a nice change from some other games I play, Ill observe and watch you guys carefully.

I dont know what my best class is on OFP and playing through each class in mission editor that every gun nearly kills in one hit... So either a SMG or a Automatic rifle and Ill be ok. wink_o.gif

I've never played OFP online so I'll probably suck so Ill need to take some tutoring and orders from you guys so it'll be a nice change from some other games I play, Ill observe and watch you guys carefully.

You are welcome!

The most important things are:

Read our rules on page 1 of this topic!

This is essential, these rules were set up as newcomers tended to spoil our fun by breaking them. If you are willing to follow them in every single point, do so and you are welcome to join. To prevent misunderstandings: These rules weren't set up to limit the players, rather to enable every player to have fun during these hours.

Team play is very important in our Coop Nights, thus anyone who goes on his own without following the leader's orders will be kicked. But if you act calmly and behave like an adult, you will enjoy it.

Thanks and yeah, Ill try to follow all the commands given to me and Ill read the rules over and over again till sunday.

Although I dont know if I could be able to get on TS, seeing as it'll be my first day and Ill be abit shy crazy_o.gif , but I'll try my best, but my voice is abit dull.

You don´t have to talk on TS if you don´t feel so. It´s more important to listen for coordination.

Don´t worry about your voice. I do sound like Schwarzenegger and lately I have been told that I sound like Microsoft´s Sam smile_o.gif

You don´t have to talk on TS if you don´t feel so. It´s more important to listen for coordination.

Don´t worry about your voice. I do sound like Schwarzenegger and lately I have been told that I sound like Microsoft´s Sam smile_o.gif

Heh, Schwarzenegger yes, M$ Sam no. Anyhoo, I'm having issues with TS (Bastard won't start itself) so I wasnt joining any games lately, as soon as I figure out whats up with TS, you'll be seeing me again. smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Well, thats cool... Maybe I could sign onto TS.

But Im having trouble with the mod at the moment, I seem to be getting this Error: couldnt load mission; missing addon bmp2, or something like that, but I can still play they mission... I dont know whats wrong with it though.

[Edit] This is a screenshot. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Amist/Somethingwrong.jpg

smile_o.gif

But Im having trouble with the mod at the moment, I seem to be getting this Error: couldnt load mission; missing addon bmp2, or something like that, but I can still play they mission... I dont know whats wrong with it though.

[Edit] This is a screenshot. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Amist/Somethingwrong.jpg

Don't mind the error msg.. I think it will work anyway.

smile_o.gif

Don't mind the error msg.. I think it will work anyway.

Ok cool, I cant wait to play with you guys... In a non-sexual way.

I managed to fix the mission of mine that we played last wednesday, this time we can hopefully play it bugfree and without zombie armies etc. crazy_o.gif

I left the server earlier than I wanted last night cause I planned to get up early this morning, but despite that I still overslept  crazy_o.gif

We had some descent games last night; Holo, Tony and me finished a mission by me after some disorder when Llauma died, Kakas mission was really good, although we should have made it with less casualties. In the last mission I played we screwed up (again) at Kings new mission, which was the only time I died last night, that's gotta be a good thing smile_o.gif

Cya next wednesday!

Sunday night was good,

First mission was to attack a convoy, we got slaughted in 10 minutes.

Secound mission was ok, I had some FPS problems... We had the attack an enemy airfield, I did shoot, but didnt kill anyone.

I was in Kaka's squad with Rabit (Pink squad), we attacked some trenches and held them, Kaka told me to take an MG nest out but I couldnt, I didnt see it so he did... I felt so useless during the night, but I still had fun... Oh and King Nothing Tked me... In the head.

Secound from last mission was good too, we had to;

1) Secure the forest = We did that with ease.

2) Secure a village = Mortor fire took the longest, but was worth it, I set up a MG with Holodoc... but I forgot the damn ammo.

3) Surpise the enemy camp = Mortor fire took most of it out, we just had to mop up, I just sat down and watched the fire works.

Last mission was ok, I didnt actually play it (damn CPU, cant handle missions more than 500Kb, either that or lots of people and AI's), but I heard it was about ZOMBIES wow_o.gif

So yeah, even though I was crap, I still had fun... and I didnt speak on TS.

And remmerber, B. Shorty.

Glad you enjoyed it, well it wasn't one of our best nights. At least not of mine.

1st mission: convoy. All died.

2nd: airfield. CTD after Llauma died. For some strange reason the mission took yet 30-45 minutes.

3rd: unified approach. As we opened fire on the base, Balschoiw, Radnik and me died right away. Again long time to wait.

4th: King's mission. Took very long, again CTD before the end of the mission.

5th: Defend the base. Unfortunately Balschoiw ran into my line of fire, TK.

Then I had to leave. Fortunately, maybe.

mad_o.gifhuh.gif

Don't worry B. Shorty, I'm sure it will improve. And once you'll figure things out and can make yourself useful with supporting, covering and killing, it will be even more fun.

i was soo tired by the end last night i fell asleep 3 times in the last mission

fell asleep during mortar attack and in the back of the truck

then fell asleep during the final assault and a tank blowing up woke me up with a fright with 2 AI running towards me which i shot and the mission was won :P rofl.gif

Don't worry B. Shorty, I'm sure it will improve. And once you'll figure things out and can make yourself useful with supporting, covering and killing, it will be even more fun.

I agree, but its mainly my computers fault, memory failer and graphics lag are a real pain in the ass.

So I had to make everything less, but I guess thats ok.

I agree, but its mainly my computers fault, memory failer and graphics lag are a real pain in the ass.

its them sodding new fdf ww2 islands even when you zoom out on the map they cause a shit load of lag with all the rocks and bushes

its them sodding new fdf ww2 islands even when you zoom out on the map they cause a shit load of lag with all the rocks and bushes

With the addable trenches and bunkers too, its a pain to navigate them, if a person was going to make a make, they should do it too the map*, not make addable ones.

*(Should make the map have trenches.)

With the addable trenches and bunkers too, its a pain to navigate them, if a person was going to make a make, they should do it too the map*, not make addable ones.

you cant make proper trenches due to game limitations so thats pretty much as good as you'll get in ofp

i think they are built into the island anyway aswell as having extras that the mission maker can add

you cant make proper trenches due to game limitations so thats pretty much as good as you'll get in ofp

i think they are built into the island anyway aswell as having extras that the mission maker can add

Well... That sucks.

See ya tomorrow.

hmm, can't see the server now, I logged in around 20:00 but then it was empty

My i-net connection keeps crashing all the time. I blame it on the bad weather sad_o.gif

Cu on sunday guys sad_o.gif