Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Thanks for the games guys I really enjoyed it smile_o.gif

1 premature death and 1 CTD was par for the course but I enjoyed the first mission a lot.

If I was a bit reticent on TS when leading it was just because I am new to your server and I particularly did not want to cause an upset biggrin_o.gif

My ISP has cut back my broadband to 64k for the remainder of the month, so unless it kicks back in early, wont be seeing you online till Novemeber... sad_o.gif

My ISP has cut back my broadband to 64k for the remainder of the month, so unless it kicks back in early, wont be seeing you online till Novemeber... sad_o.gif

Damn ... sue him!

Contact Kenji on that issue Fubar. As shown he has a very unique way of getting rid of such "threats". smile_o.gif

On a serious note, this is some bad s***. Hope to see you on the server again soon.

Well, I logged into the server today and played a round of CTF, and my ping and bandwidth seemed about normal, so I'll drop by tonight and give it a try. If I lag badly, I'll jump off...

Here are some screenshots i made in a compact slideshow:

http://rapidshare.de/files....ip.html

A little special feature: Balschoiw gets killed by Major Fubar, while Balschoiw tried to catch and satchel a T72, the T72 survives, but see yourself:

http://rapidshare.de/files....ip.html

Thats second link doesn't seem to work, Holo.

Now, in my defense, we were out of AT weapons with a T-72 bearing down on us. I loaded my HEAT rifle grenade and fired at the tank, just on the ridge of a hill. What I didn't know was that Bals was charging at it with a satchel in his hand! crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What I didn't know was that Bals was charging at it with a satchel in his hand!

Expect the worst when I have no AT left biggrin_o.gif

I was actually running behind it with no problems and the moment it stopped and I was able to attach the satchel I got blown help.gif

How much did they pay you for that ? biggrin_o.gif

Thx for the nice games !

I knew the tank was coming right at hidden fubar so I hid myself behind a rock and the moment it passed me I showed my sprinter abilities...

Anyway Camel airfight will give me chances for some retaliation rofl.gif

Fubar, as far as i can see it more then 10 people managed to download from that link, so i think it works. I've posted the slideshow, because the screenshots caught the situation and its "tragedy" , not to offend you honestly.

It's working for me now, Holo. Dunno why I was having probs yesterday. crazy_o.gif

...oh, and no offense taken, by the way. I felt bad about killing Bals, but it was quite a comical situation tounge2.gif

Thanks for a great game, guys.

As the 1st mission (that I played) showed, I need to work on my squad leader skills... and report every enemy!

But, I hope I can play on your server again some time.

Nice night again, guys! I really enjoyed the missions, especially the second one. My sissi team did really well! It was a pleasure to play with you. thumbs-up.gif

PS: And what a freezing athmosphere!

I crashed in the end, so I'll call it a night. I finally had my first kill of the evening, in my last mission. It was a BMP, so that made up for the other unproductive mission. But I had fun anyway, scorecount isn't everything, cya next time guys!

... damn net connection just won`t work normal, mad_o.gif

i`ll try to kechup at least one game ... confused_o.gif

-edit-

with this `hot-cold` connection ... i`ll make some

phone calls to my ISP pistols.gif

It was great to see so many people still on when I joined after midnight! Good games and quite some fun, as usual.

smile_o.gif

Hi guys

really enjoyed the games last night, unfortunately I suddenly felt real ill and ended up puking which was the reason I left so abrubtly crazy_o.gif Must have eaten something dodgy confused_o.gif

C U soon though thx smile_o.gif