Sign in to follow this  
Vit-Vit Labs

Ah-1W - Super Cobra

A 20mm rotary cannon, firing supersonic-velocity high-explosive rounds is going to be fairly loud. You would definately hear it rock-N-roll at one klick. And the Cobra in real life IS a little slower than both the Apache and the Blackhawk. The Blackhawk can keep pace with fixed wing prop jobs.

I've done some work on the damage textures:

Pre-Mission:

AH1WGrey01.jpg

Post-Mission:

AH1WGrey02.jpg

I'm not sure if this is what you want. I'm not really a fan of the idea of having damage textures, but I do like the idea of a cobra limping back to base, bleeding oil, after taking a beating from small arms fire and the desert.

The 2nd Damage Texture will be bascially the same, but with more black smoke damage on the tail boom.

I might make the front battle damage a little less opaque, I think its abit much at the moment. Any suggestions?

great work! biggrin_o.gif yes have lots of smoke damage to the engines and a script which has black smoke belching from the engines biggrin_o.gif :P

WIldo

PureMassacre looking good

i see now the e-mails you send me

i will replay you shortly

smile_o.gif

Hey does anyone know if you can change the roundels on these birds for other countries?

was any scripting included for this?

thx in advance,

Meat whistle.gif

you shouldnt dig up year old topics really, check the readme. Also i thought only the USMC used the whiskey...

Im not "digging up" per say I didnt want to start a new topic about an addon that I knew had one already.

"damned if you do damned if you dont"

Anyway back to what I was asking..

All I ask was wether or not anyone knew anything else about the scripting of the roundels I guess I shouldve included that i ALREADY checked the readme to prevent from getting the "Im a leet Forum guy" response.

Silly me. notworthy.gif

Oh and thanks for the history lesson but my use is Fictional.

pistols.gif

anyone else?

"Im a leet Forum guy"

dont be pathetic, if you want answer try being a little more specific. AFAIK you cant...

yeah anyword on when that updated cobra could be released? it looks to good to end up in the dark corner... tounge2.gif