Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Deltas/Rangers/Weapons 2.0 Released

I am testing eecp, and with these laser rangers, which are absolutely THA BOMB, really satisfied, the blood seems not to work? Is there a workaround, or is there something wrong in my configuration/addons? Thanks

Thats because lasers units have their own set of eventhandlers that replace the ones that EECP adds to all of the base units, the only work around is to add the eventhandlers to the units yourself...

Thats because lasers units have their own set of eventhandlers that replace the ones that EECP adds to all of the base units, the only work around is to add the eventhandlers to the units yourself...

thanks for the info mate, maybe I will..

But afaik the OFPEC_Blood did work on it, thus I was kinda surprised that ECP ones didnt sad_o.gif( Thanks again.

Are you talking about the OFPEC_blood that is activated via an ingame trigger or the ones that are automaticly given to the units from FlashFX/EECP/Y2K3, etc... ?

If its via the ingame trigger then it will still work because it doesn't replace the eventhandlers, it only adds another one.

I was just curious if anyone noticed after having patched the weapons pack ver. 2.00 to 2.1 if the backblast was gone after having the pack updated. It's obviously nothing major, just an observation. I probably figured to reduce lag or something like that. Thanks

I get an error when I add these weapons to an existing mission

an error box pops up and says, Can not load mission, missing addons: lst_uswp

I click ok and all the weapons are there and the mission seems to run fine

I tried it on 2 different missions

what am I doing wrong?

why am I getting this error?

what am I doing wrong?

You get that error because laser's units make use of his weapons addon, and you need to declare it in the mission.sqm:

Go with windows explorer to your ofp\users\(nickname)\missions or mpmissions folder, then go to the name of your mission, open the mission.sqm with notepad, and at the Addons[], add a line somewhere in between the other lines with: "LSR_USWP",

with the " " and the , just like all the rest. If you put it at the end of the addons[] declaration you shouldn't add the trailing ,

See for yourself in the mission, its quite easy ;)

what am I doing wrong?

You get that error because laser's units make use of his weapons addon, and you need to declare it in the mission.sqm:

Go with windows explorer to your ofp\users\(nickname)\missions or mpmissions folder, then go to the name of your mission, open the mission.sqm with notepad, and at the Addons[], add a line somewhere in between the other lines with: "LSR_USWP",

with the " " and the , just like all the rest. If you put it at the end of the addons[] declaration you shouldn't add the trailing ,

See for yourself in the mission, its quite easy ;)

I'm not using his units, just the weapons

will the mission run just fine if I don't add that in and just click ok when I get the error?

the weapons load up and are useable

thanks

I'd hate to have to edit every mission file

also when I've added other add-ons they seem to be in the mission.sqm file

why does the lsr add-on not also do this?

so would I have to add the mod to every mission.sqm file just to play them with the weapons?

will the mission run normal even with that error?

Rather than having the buged version and patch released on all the websites. Why don't you upload the patched version and the patch. So if you're downloading it for the first time you just get the main file and you're done. If you downloaded it before the fixes then you download the patch to update your old version?

The only reason I haven't downloaded the Rangers and new weaposn pack is because the patch process sounds like a hit or miss nightmare.

Strange problem,with Ranger ,Delta and Seal this happen when you take a binoculars from soldier,box,car etc.

lsr-bug.jpg

someone has the same problem?

patch already installed btw

^^ this has been an ofp engine bug since day 1 I believe. It happens when the nvgoggles are to the left of the binoculars in the inventory/gear menu.

Engine bug! only with LSR addons seem strange,all others works fine!! confused_o.gif

Engine bug! only with LSR addons seem strange,all others works fine!! confused_o.gif

Try to be a BIS black-op and take binocs from a officer. You'll get the same bug.

yes true ,never notice it before!

ok patience!

thx for replays guys wink_o.gif

I got the Weapons Pack to work!

And LSR's guys are my favorite now!

Great Work!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

pistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif

i finally found whats wrong with the lsr jam handguns

they dont show up on description files or the notebook or can get selected because in the cpp the "scopeWeapon=0;" instead of "scopeWeapon=2;"

Heya Laser, I was wondering, since you made such a great pack, as the best replacement for BAS pack IMHO, if you whould also make a winter camo addition. I am not sure if Delta/Ranger have winter camo, but I whould love em for my winter missions smile_o.gif

I also think that wipman's M4's are GREAT, unbelievable, maybe an idea to put in pack 3.0 when they are final? biggrin_o.gif (Not saying yours are bad, I love em too that's for sure!wink_o.gif

I finally tried the SEALs and the updated rangers and deltas. Excellent work as usual. I'm actually surprised Bohemia Interactive hasn't offered you a job yet Laser, your work is incredible.

The only two things strange I found were the LAW and the M136. The AI seems to shoot the ground between them and their target a lot when firing the LAW. The M136 I notice is acting wire guided. If you shoot it and then aim to the side the missle will arc towards the new aim point. I'm almost 100% sure the M136 isn't wire guided though. The Carl Gustav does it also, but that is BIS's fault as they made it wire guided.

That's it, nothing wrong other than that. I really enjoy playing with them, thank you.

Awesome addon!

Unfortunately even the JAM version seems to be incompatible with ECP. That's such a pitty.

Is there a fix for this? I have the same problem with the HYK soldiers BTW.

Quote[/b] ]Is there a fix for this? I have the same problem with the HYK soldiers BTW.

From the readme:

Quote[/b] ] edit each mission and place in the following trigger:

- Size: 50000 x 50000 (as big as the entire map)

- Activation: Anybody (Once) when 'Present'

- Condition: this

- On Activation: thislist call (ECP_resources select 30)

Note that you'll need at least one default BIS unit on the map (e.g. a unit of type WEST: Men) in order for ECp to initialise.

Thank you so much Ranger!

It works! yay.gif

hello! somehone can tell me how to replace "Hyakushiki Modern US Troops " with the units of laser??

because i use Y2K3 mod,

but i prefer laser rangers than Hyakushiki rangers...

in fact i would like to play a campaign with laser units...

please help me, thank you very much

rafael

Updated PMC Ranger Path campaign has just been released with the added LSR Delta/Ranger units. Check out the campaign at PMC Tactical

Detailed release topic here in our forums.

Good work Laser, I'm enjoying my campaign so much more with your great units.