Sign in to follow this  
Silent N Deadly

Lowlands Warrior Mod

Grouped by addonmaker, not by releasedate;

-Bonaire (Wachtmeester)

-DAF truck (Wachtmeester)

-International infantry V2.0 (Sander&Matthijs)

-Final LLW soldiers (Sander&Matthijs)

-Venezuela OPFOR (Sander&Matthijs)

-CV9035 MKIII (RASP&Vixer)

-Fennek LVB (Me&Vixer)

-YPR (Matthijs&?)

-RNLMC '70s-'80s (longterm)

And a few other things.

No screens but the ones already posted  smile_o.gif We'll release more screens when one of the addonmakers thinks he have something interesting to show.

I'm not sure. We're only a small team doing everything we can. I think that right now the new Dutch soldiers and Venezuela OPFOR has priority

Umm , then why did you guys make them in the first place , no offense intended , its just i thought logically that everythings being updated and new stuff being made maybe something would have been done about them aswell. Or were these just created as a generic European OPFOR for your troops?

I'm not sure. We're only a small team doing everything we can. I think that right now the new Dutch soldiers and Venezuela OPFOR has priority

Umm , then why did you guys make them in the first place , no offense intended , its just i thought logically that everythings being updated and new stuff being made maybe something would have been done about them aswell. Or were these just created as a generic European OPFOR for your troops?

I'm not completely sure what the reason was, but I guess back than we didn't really had an idea about a campaign so they were indeed created as a general OPFOR unit to give the LLW soldiers some targets to shoot at.

Perhaps they'll be updated, but I doubt it. The stuff we have planned already consumes more time than we have, so we want to complete that first.

-International infantry V2.0

-Final LLW soldiers

-DAF truck

-CV9035 MKIII

-YPR (various versions)

-Fennek LVB

And as a longterm project the Korps Mariniers of the 1970's-1980's.

Hi,

There may eventually be an updated version of our Yugoslav OPFOR, but that has a low priority. At the moment I am working hard on getting the International infantry 2 figures ready as well as generic Dutch army troops based on the new basic figure. When those are done, the troops for the Antilles campaign are next in line.

Only after completing the Dutch and Venezuelan forces would the Yugoslav militia be updated, but there are no plan at all to provide them with the proper armament and equipment. For these existing addons from other teams could be used, which have to date released such specific items as for instance M70B Kalashnikov clones or M80 infantry fighting vehicles. The OPFOR were only made as a more plausible looking enemy than 1985 Soviet troops for the modern day Dutch forces.

Regards,

Sander

Grouped by addonmaker, not by releasedate;

-Bonaire (Wachtmeester)

-DAF truck (Wachtmeester)

-International infantry V2.0 (Sander&Matthijs)

-Final LLW soldiers (Sander&Matthijs)

-Venezuela OPFOR (Sander&Matthijs)

-CV9035 MKIII (RASP&Vixer)

-Fennek LVB (Me&Vixer)

-YPR (Matthijs&?)

-RNLMC '70s-'80s (longterm)

And a few other things.

No screens but the ones already posted  smile_o.gif We'll release more screens when one of the addonmakers thinks he have something interesting to show.

Nice smile_o.gif and is there gonna be some airforce, or do you only create ground troops

harmed dont ask questions for which you allready have the answer! You could also post the little list yourself over here so people can see which air vehicles will be made for both the Dutch AF as well as the Venezuelan AF! smile_o.gif

that MLU F-16 i see in the screenshots from LLW

when go that releast ?

I need pics tounge_o.gif plzzzzz

SNEAK-PEAK

smile_o.gif

bahahahahahah PWNED! wink_o.gif

I pressed the damn link aswell! biggrin_o.gif

Still it would be a good idea maybee to show these ppl show sneaks because it would ehh tease them!

that MLU F-16  i see in the screenshots from LLW

when go that releast ?

Hi,

The F-16 MLU is currently on hold, in favor of the YPR-765 PRI (M113 AFV) and International Soldier model II.

"Marco Polo" is currently working on his AH-64D pack. He agreed to create an extra version of his excellent work for the Lowlands Warrior project. The LLW version of his Apache pack will have Dutch AH-64D helicopters in several weapon configurations.

AH64_promo_001.sized.jpg

BO-105

Are you guys gonna make a dutch version of this helicopter? Like you did with the MB. I know we don't have these anymore, but you also said youre gonna make 1970-1980 marines, so why not make a dutch version of the BO-105 smile_o.gif

Please check the LLW forums before posting!

check before posting in general!

Because If you would have checked you would have seen the picture of this helo in dutch camo! And also you would have noticed that the helo is currently on hold because something very "ELITE" is being added! smile_o.gif

I just tried the BO-105 from BW, and I must say very nice job! The thing is bloody fast! sexellent for low level over the trees flying on maps like Leusderheide! smile_o.gif

Im making a nice Exercise mission on Leusderheide right now, called haha Lowlands Warrior 2005! With the BW mod and some english units! and offcourse our own LLW units!

IM not allowed on the LLW forums anymore, for unknown reasons mad_o.gifwink_o.gif

Do you get a error msg? Sorry for the delay I didn't notice. banghead.gif

BTW here's another update. We are currently working hard on the DAF truck, and if everything goes according to plan you will see a released version later this summer. It will come with the standard truck, which is used for transportation of troops/ammo/stuff, a version for Jerrycan transport and a version with a shelter. Which is normally used for commanding in the battlefield. Here's a image:

Click For Image

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif I need it sooo badly in missions!

The jeeps and the tank are good but there is nothing for transporting troops with like in the original game... a truck! huh.gif

Summer is finally here and in honor of it we have decided to release some images of the progress on our YPR Tank. The tank is progressing slowly, but steady. Lately details like lights and prismas have been added. The pack will feature NATO woodland pattern and NATO Green camo. Currently the "dustbin" on the back and the interior needs finishing. After that it only needs LODs and a config...and testing of course. The tank will take approximatly 40 hours of work now, but due to real life, the tank will be ready later then that, most likey will take a few months. Stay tunned for more!

ypr_765_PRI_june_26_2005_4.sized.jpg

ypr_765_PRI_june_26_2005_2.sized.jpg

ypr_765_PRI_june_26_2005_1.sized.jpg

We are also working on some miscellenious objects. In this case some sailboats, which are low poly models (less then 1000 points) for atmosphere and eye-candy in missions. They will be featured on Bonaire isle but when it's done it comes as a separate release.

Promo.sized.jpg

And another little present (nothing community shocking really tounge2.gif ) which is in the beta fase atm thumbs-up.gif