Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Hey.

I'm playing around with anims right now, and I thought I'd give this out to all the combat photography people. It's a static anim of two people detaining one.

Example Pic

PBO

Feel free to use it in any of your photos. If anyone wants me to come up with a few other anims, let me know.

Abs_01

To Parvus

I love your pics Parvus. You have talent for creating screenshots. I have to ask though. Why are your aeroplanes always flying so close to eachother? It's suicidal.

Thx Archy - well in the case of my last pic (Refueling) i got 6m for the refueling cable (like in the real pic)

... in other cases you are sure right it's mainly to close; i don't know how close the e.g. Air Force pilots are

going together - in a close Wingman formation of course; but i know why they are doing this ...

=> in close combat formation they are one *unidentified object for the enemy radar - not two ...

P.S. Abs_01 your anim looks very nice  smile_o.gif

Thanks Parvus. I realized as I was going to bed that I forgot to tell people how to use it.

It's a vehicle under the civilian class. You just get three people to enter it; the driver being the one in the middle.

Abs_01

parvus i'm sure u answered this zilions of times before, but i would like to know if ur using any action command (photshop tool) in the making off your screenies.

every screenshot from u have a common look that makes them very distinct, which makes me think that ur using a common technique for all them..

keep the best ofp screenshots coming! we thank you notworthy.gif

thx but nothing special - the camera.sqs from this Forum and setacctime 0.05 thats it;

in photoshop only autocontrast (sometimes) and a *handmade* frame

P.S. i have send you a message with my settings

greetz

P.S. very nice helo DPS smile_o.gif

Cool anim Abs_01

EDIT: Thats a cool one, bomb out of the frame. Nice Parvus wink_o.gif

Yep, great pics Marcus-Ergalla and Parvus, I love the bomb out of the frame idea. thumbs-up.gif

Cool anim Abs_01

Thanks. I'm working on another one. sad_o.gif Too bad I'm running into some problems though, or else I would have posted it by now.

Abs

Daniel @ Sep. 29 2005,00:14)]Prety cool rschaufus, you've got the sky looking great.  thumbs-up.gif

Thanks, Kegetys hi-res sky makes a beautiful backdrop. Adjusting the colors of the screenshot without disturbing the sky colors too drastically can be a pain in some shots but worth the effort.

Parvus, that midair refueling picture is still wrong. The A-6 is at an angle and...

Just kidding.  tounge2.gif  That's one of the best pictures I've ever seen, I had to comment on it. thumbs-up.gif

Great pics Homer, Eversman and ShadowY. And how can you say that grass is looking crappy? wow_o.gif You probably think you can make it better, but it sure as heck ain't crappy at the moment. wink_o.gif

Daniel @ Sep. 29 2005,23:47)]Great pics Homer, Eversman and ShadowY. And how can you say that grass is looking crappy?  wow_o.gif  You probably think you can make it better, but it sure as heck ain't crappy at the moment.  wink_o.gif

I know how it is to stand in it wink_o.gif

From a small distance it`s kinda nice but above it and standing in it looks crappy IMO.

KICK ASS PICTURES GUYS!!!

The page is just filled with good shots! Especially Parvus with the AA refueling, and the patrol picture. The fischkopp picture makes me want to have teh AV-8 addon! thumbs-up.gif

elite 10/10 whole page!

what addons have you used nx_illusion? (always the same question icon_rolleyes.gif )

P.S. thx manhunter09

Awesome pics Slugunda! I love the second one for some reason, it's just really cool. biggrin_o.gif

Brilliant pics Major Ghandi, can't wait to get playing with those! Good job Falklands team! wow_o.gifthumbs-up.gif