Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

... And how about you make a post where the pic is edited, but you link the vanilla pic,

just straigh out of the game, nothing done to it but saving it on your HD, and uploading it to imageshack or whatever you use,

and we'll try to see a difference.

@JW please look for the differencies

edited:

BI_OurWeapons_Mi-8_39.JPG

unedited (only resized not sharpen):

BI_OurWeapons_Mi-8_39_unedited.JPG

unedited and unresized´

@868: if your screens are to big (>100kB) cut it into stripes and post this stripes as one pic (max. 6 posts)

greetz

God damn you Parvus, that is too good a frigging graphics card tounge2.gif Which card are you actually using?

wheres my rabbit : Where'd you get the crapsky mod! sad_o.gif

Can't find any working links anywhere.. Any chance of uploading/email it? icon_rolleyes.gif

- Ben

well i made it...i had lost it myself and was trying to find it aswell

think possibly flashpoint.ru might have it but couldn't navigate the site due to it being russian..luckily i found it on my older computer

Guest Ti0n3r

Oh, crap! yay.gif

God damn you Parvus, that is too good a frigging graphics card  tounge2.gif  Which card are you actually using?

Yeah, gonna second that.

Can you do the same pic when taking a ss of CBT's M113's. They look wonderful when you fix 'em. Maybe they just do that anyways (with your gfx)

oh its still a 6800GX with 256MB - what do you mean with *ss J.W.?

Ahh I love the fact this discussion is discussing, in parralell, someone with a 6800GX graphics card making OFP look shiney again.. And.. crapsky mod biggrin_o.gif

Hm *Wants to see what Crapsky looks like on a high-end PC* *Hint hint* icon_rolleyes.gif

- Ben

oh its still a 6800GX with 256MB - what do you mean with *ss J.W.?

*ss=ScreenShot maybe whistle.gif

This one is very cool Mr Burns - can barely tell its Flashpoint.

EDIT: The image is split up, but its the one at bottom of Page 13 of Photo 5 thread.

Sry 'bout that, ss=screenshot, just as ShadowY said

I have ATI X1600 512MB graphics card and I can't still seem to post up images that are worth my actual ingame shots due to the size restrictions. I really need to invest some time learning the Photoshop program. crazy_o.gif

@Parvus

I know what you mean, but I'm trying to find out how I can reduce the image size to 100K within the Photoshop program. As many of people have done here, whilst keeping the resolution over 800x600.

Great pictures all!

This one is very cool Mr Burns - can barely tell its Flashpoint.

EDIT: The image is split up, but its the one at bottom of Page 13 of Photo 5 thread.

Thank you mate smile_o.gif

868, "Save for web" option (assuming that it has one... I use Photoshop Elements) allows for more "accurate" size variation IMHO, helping to keep the size smaller.

Awesome pics Kyle, all the effects used don't half make that mosnter look immense. wink_o.gif

Good to see it progressing well. smile_o.gif

scar SU-30 looks fantastic. Where can I download it?

Nice pics BiGFoot - espec. the second one is tasty wink_o.gif

868, "Save for web" option (assuming that it has one... I use Photoshop Elements) allows for more "accurate" size variation IMHO, helping to keep the size smaller.

Thanks, BlackScorpion

"save for web" option actually helped. It was there the whole time right in front of me yet I managed not to see it. rofl.gif

Many thanks yay.gif

I'm trying to find out how I can reduce the image size to 100K within the Photoshop program. As many of people have done here, whilst keeping the resolution over 800x600.

Load your image up, fiddle with it if you want etc, then

File > Save For Web

Select JPEG, quality around medium/high, look at the bottom area, it says the file size.. Just play with the quality, and you can resize the image (for export, doesn't affect original file) in the middle-right box, in a tab called "Image Resize"..

Just fiddle around till you get the image as small as possible without making it look pixely/noisey

- Ben

Guest Ti0n3r

I think they 'joined forces' with the I44 team some time ago.

I think they 'joined forces' with the I44 team some time ago.

I know this but that joined thingy never worked out I think...

btw. inv44 can`t produce these kind of tanks biggrin_o.gif

They need the tank stuff Marfy made years ago to look a bit ..... firefoxlover.gif

anyway...it`s IW2 by klallo and not inv44