Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Star Wars mod

Venator.JPG

movie_bg.jpg

abb_republic_destroyer.jpg

venator.jpg

there's plenty out there wink_o.gif

Hey thanks for those!!  I'll probably make them real soon...

youre not going to make anything specop, otherwise my effort yesterday will be for nothing tounge2.gif

and acacyn, thanks for the pics, there is some really usefull stuff in them. biggrin_o.gif

Hey thanks for those!!  I'll probably make them real soon...

youre not going to make anything specop, otherwise my effort yesterday will be for nothing tounge2.gif

and acacyn, thanks for the pics, there is some really usefull stuff in them. biggrin_o.gif

post pics mo fucka! tounge2.gif

Anyway here are some photos of Acacyn's orgasmic ARC fighter

arc1.jpg

arc2.jpg

arc3.jpg

And here is some early work on Killer-Tobias's Snow Troops and AT-ATs

SnowTroop1.jpg

atat1.jpg

I think Cell7 was taking care of the AT AT anyways

Sanzinsky mean textures for the Republic Assaultships

lol, there are probably no textures for it at all, anywhere. We will have to make our own

Shouldn't those snow troopers be white instead of grey?

Well that's ok then.. Just making a constructive observation tounge2.gif

perfect color for the AT-AT's ...but... it needs to be almost twice that size

Kyla is right. The size isnt correct. It must be at least big enough, that two snowspeeder can fly between the legs next to each other. Those AT-AT should be giant wink_o.gif

Nobody know what had happened there. My account and all of my posts were deleted. But i have re-registered again, hopefully something like that wont happen again

goddamit your ARC is stunning! excelent handling, nice cockpit, a whole bunch of nice features. couldnt been done better! (you problably already read this on the forum, but anyway) wink_o.gif

The scale looks fine to me, AT-ATs arent really that big.. (if you play the Battlefront game, and Star Wars galaxies, you can see that you are about as tall as the bottom part of the foot

Killer-Tobias posted a photo of his cool General Greivous wink_o.gif

ggrievous53or.jpg

The ARC-170 is finished.

Download it from GALAXY AT WAR MOD

You will find it in:

<span style='color:green'>East/Clone Wars - Vehicles/ ARC-170 Starfighter</span>

It has...

-A fully working Anti-Grav system (VTOL) (scripts by KaRRiLLioN and edited by Cell7 and me)

-<span style='color:darkblue'>2 front lasercannons</span> (with 5000 shots and a brutal high firerate)

-<span style='color:darkblue'>6 Proton Torpedos</span>

-movable splitwings

Acacyn_ARC170_05.jpg

For more Pics check the Media section of the Galaxy At War Mod.

Please report me all bugs you find :wink:

Already known bugs:

<span style='color:red'>-The front turbine of the right jet has inside some textures problems

-A part of the front cockpit joystick has no texture

-There is a West pilot instead of a East pilot</span>

-----

Planned features: (for the next version of the ARC-170)

-available in all sides (East) Old Republic ARC-170, (West) Rebellion ARC-170, (Resistance) Renegade ARC-170

-different team colors

-a rear gunner with rear lasercannon

-a original Clone Pilot

-a stealth mode (available just once and for several seconds)

-a new start and land script

-a new engine sound

-----

I hope you will <span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>enjoy</span></span>it wink_o.gif   biggrin_o.gif

The scale looks fine to me,  AT-ATs arent really that big.. (if you play the Battlefront game, and Star Wars galaxies, you can see that you are about as tall as the bottom part of the foot

They are suppose to be huge... in SWG they are horribly miss scaled. Something the devs have even stated. If you have ever been to one of the events they had them at, and were able to see them really close you can tell... I stood by the head of one of them in Galaxies and my character was nearly taller then the head. When in the movies you clearly see people standing inside them with plenty of head room. I mean they are suppose to be 15.5 Meters tall... and theres no way in hell they are that tall in Galaxies.

I wouldn't know about BF... becuase I played the game for 15 minuts and it sucked so bad I took it out and un-installed it. However I can assume they were probly miss scalled in BF too. Remember EP 5 when it stepped on the Snow Speeder? Its foot covered the whole Speerer...

Here are a few pics of the Millennium Falcon due to be released from the Star Wars Mod. Keep an eye out within the next few hours for a link in the Galaxy At War mod page.

graphicpre9bl.jpg

graphicpre24zo.jpg

graphicpre31ck.jpg

This is a beta version. The final version will be released with the mod.

Included in the final release will be Han, Chewy and a gunner on the turret. Access through the ramp and a full interior.