Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Star Wars mod

I have entered this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_plane = _this select 0

_player = player

_path = {\aca_tief\}

#smoke

?(getdammage _plane > 0.2):_dropColours=[lightColour];goto "smoke"

?(getdammage _plane > 0.8):_dropColours=[darkColour];goto "smoke"

?!alive _plane : goto "quit"

goto "smoke"

#quit

~10

goto "exit"

#exit

exit

As a loop function, but it doesnt works. Do i need any special named points in the MEMORY LOD huh.gif

Ah, sorry..

You need to change the lightColour and darkColour to the right RGB colours for the drop command

Then, you loop those of ?(getdammage things

And the #smoke loop is the loop that creates the smoke particles, using that _colour varible

Didn't explain that one very well (I though you had the drop stuff setup already, from that screenie)

Not good with the drop command, so can't help you there sad_o.gif

- Ben

NEWS:

On Thursday or at the latest on Friday i will release my<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>TIE PACK Volume 2!!!!!</span>

->which will contains updated versions of all already released TIE`s and even <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>7</span> new TIE units!!!!!!

At the same time KaRRiLLioN will probably release updated versions of his A-Wing and Y-Wing and Cell7 maybe releases the newest version of his X-Wing and Millenium Falcon.

-----

ABOUT THE CLONES PACK:

The release will be in Octobre. But maybe i will stop working on the low-res version, because its too much work and if i would make the low res version, than the release would be in novembre.

Maybe someone else would enjoy to create a low res version. Im happy when i have finished the CLones Pack high res version.

Most models are done, just republic commandos are left and the pilots. And a lot of textures have to be done. Thats my biggest problem: To create high quality textures.

But you have to know that im also working on the remodelled LAMBDA shuttle, the THETA-Class shuttle, the V-19 Torrent and the Alpha-3 Nebulues (V-wing), the remodelled N-1 Starfighter and a assault version of the N-1, at the same time.

Also im working on the CLones Objects pack. So a lot of work to do until the end of octobre.

There is no time for the low res versions, sorry.

LOL that is 1 of the coolist mods i have ever seen and a good trailer lol it is a real teaser now i want to play it! sad_o.gif  yay.gif  sad_o.gif

Good news! a lot of SW addons coming; I like how it sounds. thumbs-up.gif

NEWS:

On Thursday or at the latest on Friday i will release my<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>TIE PACK Volume 2!!!!!</span>

->which will contains updated versions of all already released TIE`s and even <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>7</span> new TIE units!!!!!!

At the same time KaRRiLLioN will probably release updated versions of his A-Wing and Y-Wing and Cell7 maybe releases the newest version of his X-Wing and Millenium Falcon.

why dont you guys just release all of those addons in one download then its one download with a longer DL time lol

Im not sure whether KaRRiLLioN or Cell7 will release their updated versions on thursday or friday. I have just contacted them (and im sure they are very busy).

Ok guys, here is a small preview of my TIE Pack Volume II. You can see the TIE Assassin which has been invented by me. (you see regular TIE and Eta-2 Actis influences).

aca_tiepack_2_assassin.jpg

The old TIE`s are almost completely remodelled (less polygons, more quality -> MORE FUN!!!!wink_o.gif and there are new scripts and a new config.

Oh man, that looks excellent! And yes, I can see the influence. Like SpecOp said, looks awesome as always. thumbs-up.gif

Can't wait for the clones, either. smile_o.gif

It looks promising, but tell him that he has to sharp some faces tounge2.giftounge2.gif and tell him that he shall register in this forum, so i can say him how great his AT-ST looks biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif And ask whats happened to the AT-PT huh.gif

Oh looks great,I see the eye hatches are a seperate piece,I'm guessin they may be open and closeable? I do have a few suggestions though.

Before anybody thinks this is a "only whats wrong with it" reply its not,just some suggestions on makin it more true wink_o.gif

http://www.vegatransports.com.au/2001/atst.jpg

First you have the secondary laser and the grenade launcher (parts on the "head") on the wrong sides,second I would suggest a bix more...curved eye parts,like shown in the picture,I'm not sure if thats part of the box in the "chin" section

but theres supposed to be a gap there,mostly so the laser could aim up and such.

heres a blueprint thing http://www.drfreund.net/bigfiles/images/gallery_blueprint/at_st.jpg

OT- http://www.goldengategarrison.com/gallery/dragoncon2005/IMG_0113 riiight.

B-O-T

anyway I understands its WIP so I'll let ya work on the model some more before I point out more things,good luck

http://www.sith.nl/multimedia/characters/at-st/at-stdrv.jpg

http://www.sith.nl/multimedia/characters/at-st/atdrvrs.jpg

http://www.sith.nl/multimedia/characters/at-st/scoutpi.jpg crews

anyway back to the walker.

smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'>TIE PACK VOLUME II</span></span>

STAR WARS TIE PACK VOLUME II by Acacyn © (September 2005) for Operation Flashpoint (V.: 1.91)

aca_tief_II_01.jpg

aca_tief_II_02.jpg

aca_tief_II_03.jpg

Download it on ofp.info: aca_tief2.rar (8,34 MB) (fixed version)

Everything has been made by me. Im a great STAR WARS fan so i wanted to continue my first TIE Pack (June 2005). You are free to use anything of this addon if you wish, but please mention ( KaRRiLioN (scripts) ) in your readme what your source was.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: KaRRiLioN (Bis Forums) and the real top bloke Cell7 {who has alltimes a little bit time to show me some script clues! :O) }

<span style='color:green'>Acacyn -------------- lord_acacyn@freenet.de</span>

--------------------------------

Content (Old/Updated TIE`s):

TIE Fighter:

-twin-lasercannon (count: 2000)

-70 % of the TIE has been remodelled

-new config,-> better handling

TIE Interceptor:

-dual twin-lasercannon (count: 3000)

-40 % of the TIE has been remodelled

TIE Bomber:

-twin-lasercannon (count: 1000)

-proton bomb (count: 2)

-missiles (count: 12)

TIE Advanced:

-dual twin-lasercannon (count: 3000)

-concussion missile (count: 2)

- 5% of the TIE has been remodelled

TIE Defender:

-dual twin-lasercannons (count: 3000)

-ion cannon (count: 30)

Content (NEW TIE`s):

TIE Assassin:

-dual twin-lasercannon (count: 4000)

-movable Wings

TIE Heavy Bomber:

-proton bomb (count: 2)

-missiles (count: 12)

TIE Interdictor:

-proton bomb (count: 8)

-missiles (count: 48)

TIE Droid:

TIE Scimitar:

-conussion missile (count: 12)

TIE Raptor:

-dual twin-lasergun (count: 1000)

TIE Raptor Droid:

-dual twin-lasergun (count: 1000)

TIE Experimental:

-lasergun (count: 5000)

Overview:

Resistance\Galactic Empire - Starships\...

TIE Advanced

TIE Advanced-AI

TIE Assassin

TIE Assassin-AI

TIE Bomber

TIE Bomber-AI

TIE Defender

TIE Defender-AI

TIE Droid

TIE Droid-AI

TIE Experimental

TIE Experimental-AI

TIE Fighter

TIE Fighter-AI

TIE Heavy Bomber

TIE Interceptor

TIE Interceptor-AI

TIE Interdictor

TIE Raptor

TIE Raptor-AI

TIE Raptor Droid

TIE Raptor Droid-AI

TIE Scimitar

TIE Scimitar-AI

-AI --> This models are just recommended to be used by the game AI

--> Dont let the AI play TIE`s without the add "-AI" (except Heavy Bomber and Interdictor)

--------

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif <span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>ENJOY</span> yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

and how would you like to let me explain all that in german?! tounge2.gif anyway i think he is going to use that box at the chin to make that gap.... and who cares if the grenade launcher is on the wrong side tounge2.gif but i will let him know of the comments.

@acacyn: he said that its more important to work on the AT-ST and the AT-AT than the AT-PT, and i agree.

I suggest you guys to post your messages under one single topic instead of writing twice the same thing in two different topics. To make it easier to follow, you know. wink_o.gif

@Sanzinsky: Well; not too much done yet, but looks good. Could be very useful to use as objets within clone wars missions. thumbs-up.gif

The TIEs are brilliant Acacyn! biggrin_o.gif

Progress looks good Sanzinsky, any news on the Clones to use with them Acacyn?

@hmmwv: I post this news in two sections, because they are addons by me (Star Wars Addons by Acacyn), but i let the SW Mod have all my addons so you will also find it in this thread: :-)

------------------

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>TIE PACK VOLUME II fixed version</span>

Thank you guys. Sorry for the small bug (hmmwv, thanks for pointing that out).

Now, i have fixed the aca_tief2.rar on ofp.info. Please download it again, if you have already downloaded it.

Download the fixed version on ofp.info

---------------------------

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>A-Wing and Y-Wing by KaRRiLLioN</span>

Finally his great A-Wing and Y-Wing addons are available.

A-Wing:

-lasercannon

-concussin missiles

-different colors

-repulsorlift

Y-Wing:

-lasercannon

-ion cannon

-proton bomb

-different colors

You can download the A-Wing on

ofp.info