Sign in to follow this  
Vit-Vit Labs

Antonov 124 1.1

i dont find any info on how to execute the parachuting script with a trigger...

how do you do that?

well, same with all scripts actually...

Awesome man... Just one question:

I cannot find the plane in the mission editor... Could someone please tell me where to find it? (I only got my copy of the game yesterday, so I haen't had that much time to tinker with it)

Vit. If possible please return the the An-124 to its previous manueverability. In the old version it was very very easy to fly. Is there any way to fix that? This is important for missions that require several waypoints or for the An-124 to land with an AI pilot.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I work on update very soon

and i fix this problem and other bugs...

p.s

the addon is in East Vit Addons - Air

got a really serious bug....

if i place a AI controlled plane in the air (flying) it will after a few seconds start falling straight down towards the ground (obvioulsy crashing), this makes it basically useless to use as a parachuting plane for russian infantry (we are speaking about 5 - 6 seconds after the mission start)

Tried it first time today, first used it as a jump-through ramp, opened both ramps, went about 500m away with a dirtbike (FDF Recon, basically the BAS one I think), speed up, jump through... Then tried the same with the Antonov moving, not successful, the AI decided to fly... I hopped inside Op Carrot Mod's Mig-29 and started the chase... Dunno if it crashed itself or did I shoot it down.

Anyways, tried it myself, flying then. Thanks for deciding to fix the turn radius. Otherwise a nice plane.

Hello!!!

I Upload now the Version 1.1.1 with all the bug fix you found..

you its take 20 min for now to upload.. so if you get error come in 20 min..

screen shot

this is the update:

==============

=====

1.Fix Scripts.

2.Fix gear sound.

3.Remove Commander.

4.Add army virsion.

5.add rundom numbers.

6.Fix Bugs.

and if you found bug tell me..

thx

bye..

The plane's animations all work flawlessly and I really like the loading script... but....

The plane still flys like a oil tanker and is basically not flyable and not usable for missions.

If its possible please return the original cpp.config and geometry settings to this plane because the original flew beautifully.

If you can get it to fly like the original version, then this plane would be PERFECT!

But keep up the good work.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I can but it crate problem with the cargo load

i try it a lots...

now its move better no?

you need to understand thet is very big cargo plaen

so i cant crate it move like a fighter jet...

Yes, but modern planes are quite manouverable, even the big ones...

We don't want fighter manouvers, just a bit better flight physics... It does take about 20-30 km to turn around, which isn't nice in OPF.

Thanks anyway for the update.

FDF mod has a massive cargo plane, whose flight dynamics are quite realistic IMHO and yet still enjoyable given the limited size of OFP islands. maybe someone can compare the settings, so that the community can agree upon the issue of manoeuverability in full detail.

Well all you have to do is compare Kodyak's original An124 to this one. Huge difference in maneuverability. His doesn't fly like a fighter jet. It still turns slowly, but it responds well to keyboard and joystick and you can land and take off easily either flying it or having the AI fly it.

But... as Vit says... the old settings don't work with the cargo. So... the only way to use this addon is by having it start off in the air and fly on a straight path over the drop zone.

But I hope that eventually you can figure out how to allow it to have the old flying abilities and cargo ability.

Anyways...keep up the good work Vit.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I try it man... its not work with the get in of cargo..

in the next update its will fix... i hope..

somebody want to help with the cockpit???

in need to crate newone

the INFLIGHT turning circle is not a problem, but the turning circle on the ground is terrible....

In real life they can turn there front wheels to allmost 90 degrees!!!!!! I cannot get this thing of or onto any runway... Not even my own airbase can handle it, and Ive put massive runways on that..

Please fix it... I love this plane and I does fly like it suppose to since it is freaking HUGE!

Btw somebody compared the F-27 from FDF mod to this baby, well this is like 4 times it size... biggrin_o.gif

I Fix a the Bugs of the fly moves.

I upload now the Antonov 1.2

this is the update:

1.Fix Fly Move

2.Fix Army Texture form far view.

3.Fix bug cargo move.

4.Fix Auto Gear Script.

5.Add the normal Editon to Civ Site.

6.Fix Cargo Script.

7.Fix Para Script.

8.Fix Add Cargo Script.

9.Delete Open rear in the air action.

10.replace the pilot in the civ verison.

In 1 hour this is on the site

Please Vit forgive me for saying you do not put forth effort. This addon is wonderful. wink_o.gif

Holy Sheepshit! LP4life stop doing that you'll give people the impression your actualy an ok guy deep down.. I'll end up being the asshat on the boards again we can't have that. =P

Congratulations Vit. It flys PERFECTLY! Just like the original but with all your great scripts and animations. Thank you Vit for your hard work because I know it was difficult! You improved this aircraft greatly!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

thx to all

and no problem..

I hope to update the cockpit later...

and to crate Cargo and air support..

i work on it smile_o.gif