Sign in to follow this  
Rommel

Flashlight

Alright v1.05 will be out today, but only if I can fix this extremely annoying problem:

My ADF version has improved lighting and the light now follows your direction (up, down etc) Before it just went straight ahead) but when I converted it to the standard BIS version it shows the light on the ground. I am looking into it, I'll post a link to the finished version later on when I complete/fix it. wink_o.gif

If anyone would like the ADF version and or the PLA version I can happely post a link.

Aftermath of the ambush:

ambush2.JPG

Using the ADF version and PLA version. wink_o.gif

Moderators:

Sorry For Quadruple posting.

How do you make other guys use the light other than the ones you setup in the editor, what do i put in their init.

Quote[/b] ]

with PLA, you mean VME now, or?

No I use this semi-old one. I dont know why I dont get VME's one...

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=6046

Quote[/b] ]

How do you make other guys use the light other than the ones you setup in the editor, what do i put in their init.

sad_o.gif Unfortunately it can only be done to one unit, that is supplied. (Soldier (Flashlight)).

Quote[/b] ]

hey i would like the adf version and pla version please when its released

Ok I'll post links if people would like them. ADF version is using these addons: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=7428

Quote[/b] ]

Any progress?

All of the above - oh and school. tounge_o.gif

Mainly working on a script for it, and testing etc. Should get a lot of it done on the weekend. wink_o.gif

New UPDATE:

If the Unit Drops the weapon he started off with (say a M4) he cannot use his flashlight, if he picks up the M4 again he can use it again. This does not apply to othersoldiers picking up the M4, only the unit that started off with it. wink_o.gif

Just a nice little addition I might say wink_o.gif .

EDIT: The actual Light on action does not dissapear, but does not work. sad_o.gif

Does anyone know how to check if the current mode is Multiplayer, so one of the scripts I use is compatible with respawn. rock.gif

Just so you you guys (and girls) here hate me, heres v1.04 fixing most bugs but not all that will be in v1.05. wink_o.gif

Flashlight v1.04

bug to be fixed:

Light doesnt follow vertical direction.

smile_o.gif

ADF & PLA versions are in this pack

ADF+PLA-Flashlight v1.04b

Sorry for Posting to many times, Its a bad habit. sad_o.gif

. . . . Mag Light?! tounge_o.gif . . . .

For the Aussies that know of it I just came back from Avalon Airshow after past 2 days, will be resting and working on stuff tommorow wink_o.gif

Remember our home site

Is anyone able to give some feedback, or report some bugs that I dont know of...? rock.gif

wink_o.gif

urgh why a flashlight, not good old british torch lol

Because I aint British.

tounge_o.gif

Don't keep replying one post after another please, if you wish to add something in a short space of time edit your previous post, 5 replies one after another above makes the thread look really crappy smile_o.gif

congratulations... thats exactly a year this thread's been dead for biggrin_o.gif

Please don't dig up old threads unless for significant reasons.