Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Hi! To start with, I love your work and I've been playing ofp with FFUR since the very first version that you released.

But I have a question about the new Multiplayer config, You said:

Quote[/b] ]-Multiplayer config added , CTD fixed by removing all flashFx effects.

It's wonderful that you got rid of the CTD bug, but what's the point of it all, if the effects are gone. Or have you replaced them with some new one's, does it now have tracers, anything?

Quote[/b] ]It's wonderful that you got rid of the CTD bug, but what's the point of it all, if the effects are gone. Or have you replaced them with some new one's, does it now have tracers, anything?

No , nothing ,I've prefered to put No effect in the MP config to be sure that the CTD will be totaly removed wink_o.gif

But Single configs have off coarse new effects smile_o.gif

Thanks all for the nice coments biggrin_o.gif

I just installed this for the first time and it really does a lot to OFP, and how convient! Great job. smile_o.gif

Theres 3 files in the download section, do we need all 3?

I already have the misc pack installed, but is the retextured addons pack required? or does the V3 release include it?

have fun INeo smile_o.gif

@Reppyboyo : man , if u've already installed the misc pack 2.0 , you don't need to install it again , but if you wanna new retextured addons wich replace BIS ones you may download the retextured pack smile_o.gif

now it is a really fantastic pack, not ctds until now, no other bugs, all the effects work

your hard labour was very usefull for the community in the end

thanks mate smile_o.gif

My pleasure biggrin_o.gif

Thanks a lot for your support , I'm happy that u enjoy it smile_o.gif

Congratulations for having providing the OFP community with such a great and improved pack in such a little time  wink_o.gif

BRAVO !

Merci Totala,Mon plaisir est de faire plaisir ŕ la comunauté smile_o.gif

Have fun biggrin_o.gif

BTW, why don't you make a full - full pack, I mean all included with the latest Misc pack which is definitely a great addition, in a single auto-install file ? biggrin_o.gif

I hope ofp-gamezone.cz will post news regarding your latest pack.

Because there's some persons who can't buy new graphic cards to use the High resolution skies, so I've thought that'll be better if they can use the FFUR pack without the misc pack wink_o.gif

I've sent a pm to silent N deadly who should put it in ofp.gamezone... tounge_o.gif

I know, i´ve been here often critizise your hard work. But what can i say?

Flashpoint with FlashFXUR feels nearly perfect. Like a whole new game.

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

awesome Job

(now take some rest wink_o.gif )

Just curious, there are different config file we can choose? where are they and where do i put them? exemple if i want the single low cpu one and then i prefered the high cpu single config!? i must overight?

thx

Hats off, Thunderbird smile_o.gif

I was pleased to use the Belgacom mirror for Europe users, I had 830Kb/sec  tounge_o.gif

**edit**

Small bug report :

-CTD , invalid crew civilian1 error when I try to use

Ikarus 260 MZK 1981 or 1991

...from the Vilas car mod

-CTD invalid crew vipolicia1 error

...when I try to use the

- Ford Policje

- Tarpan Policja

...and a CTD invalid crew vipolicurd with the

- Polonez Caro Policje

...also from the Vilas car mod

The current animation of run and sprint, looks a little streange, shoulders execute too many movement.

When I shoot from kinetic bullet from M1A1 directly in the ground there has not no right explosion.

M1A1 - MG without trace fx.

Whole the rest - ideally - good project smile_o.gif .

@DarkTerritory3 : Low cpu config has few scripts as "tank explosion, helicopters effects..etc" ,

Powerful cpu configs use all the scripts "ORCS, wave effects...etc"

Multiplayer uses No effect to avoid the CTD

@Blanco : man , this is not a problem , that doesn't concern the mod because It has already replaced the civilian cars , and they function perfectly , the source of this minor bug that u've can be fixed if u'll download ALL VILAS addons ,if u don't wanna to get this bug, don't use the addons in the class "VILAS" , use only those in the class "civilian - cars" , wink_o.gif

@ivymike10mt : The M1A1 uses the "Red Nato tracers" as I've done, if you dislike those animations , use Dreamyknight or Wilco packs smile_o.gif

Yesterday , I've slept 14 hours , I was really tired tounge_o.gif

Thanks all for the nice coments...

Enjoy it wink_o.gif

Sorry this question might be offtopic however Thunderbird, maybe you could explain me (and others) what is the -nomap command supposed to do exactly ... afterall you are an OFP expert now biggrin_o.gif

the command "- nomap" makes it possible to avoid certain problems of memory mapping , it can consume a few memory but it's very useful wink_o.gif

have you thought about the burning effect rock.gif

Yeah man.. wink_o.gif

New effects in the future too ...

chuut... biggrin_o.gif

Thunderbird, first of all, many, many thanks for this extremely professional job - it's just great and extremely simple to install.  It ranks among the top MODs and I'm sure it will only continue to improve as time goes on.  

I've just one problem however.  I seem to be experiencing some sort of audio glitch with version 3.  It's very odd, but when ever I climb into a vehicle, be it helicopter or APC, I will start off without the engine noise.  I hear the audio track of the wheels grinding (in the case of armour) but no engine.

I can get around this by hitting the 'Esc' button twice - and then I will hear both audio tracks.  That, or if I climb out of the vehicle and back in again.  Odd or what!?

Has anyone come across this as yet?  Any suggestions?  

Thanks