Sign in to follow this  
Dfaman

Zombie Combat Games

Does anyone know of any good zombie combat games? I'm not talking about horror games like Resident evil, I'm talking about an all-out zombie slugfest.

Does anyone know of any good zombie combat games? I'm not talking about horror games like Resident evil, I'm talking about an all-out zombie slugfest.

If you have Halflife 1, Brain Bread is a must. Zombie-sluggin every minute of the game. They even programmed it to have chunks get blown off, like arms and chunks of torso come off.

that game is pretty impossible?  rock.gif  crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Not entirely. I was able to quarentine a small portion of the city from zombies, saving 500 of em. This is where skills from Diablo comes in handy, saving people from ZZZoommmbbieesSS!

yeah, the trick is to surround the zombies with nukes. Pretty hard depending on where different clusters of zombies appear at first, best case scenario is if they all appear in one side of the city. When that's happened I've managed to do it with around 500 deaths (though I guess I was luckier then becauser now the best i can do is around 1200 deaths)

WOAH!

1337zombie.gif

look at the number of humans left! biggrin_o.gif

I am "the one" afterall tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

My current record stands at 3454 saved "humans" btw wink_o.gif

EDIT: @ Tovar: You must click *very* fast at the areas that turn a bit lighter (panicing pixies biggrin_o.gif )

Talk about getting lucky...

zombiegame.jpg

Those 2 survivors must now reproduce and repopulate the earth! Hopefully they aren't the same sex or humans are doomed tounge_o.gif!

I'm a fast clicker biggrin_o.gif

zombie.jpg

And suprisingly I don't get all my practice from x'ing out popups from you know where tounge_o.gif

And suprisingly I don't get all my practice from x'ing out popups from you know where tounge_o.gif

Guess that is why I suck at that game - I use firefox. wink_o.gif

This game needs a time counter, I can tell that some of you are cheating! tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

House of the dead is a pure zombie combat game in my opinion! rock.gif

Many zombies in doom3 too! tounge_o.gif