Sign in to follow this  
colonel_klink

Bees

Decided to share my grandson's toy with you, as I know that with all the high tech OFP gear you would appreciate some lighthearted OFP shenanighans smile_o.gif

No pic as its classified smile_o.gif (A pic is on the A & M: Discussion section)

BTW this is a kids toy so dont expect miracles smile_o.gif

Enjoy

Make a beeline and download Col Klink's Secret Weapon

beware of the 00b3r l337 b33z  crazy_o.gif

tested them out before yall  tounge_o.gif  and i got my ass kicked by a russian bee. damn those russian bees mad_o.gif

b.jpg

edit: forgot to post a picture in the topic

Yeah, sweet smile_o.gif

My little niece gonna be glad to see this biggrin_o.gif

Good work!!

yup, my nephews will love this one, so will my sister in law, as she wont let me play ofp when the kids are around biggrin_o.gif

p.s: top quality addon.

Looks very nicely done.

After the Lega Warz mod , that is all you need to wake up the child spirit hidden within yourself smile_o.gif

For some reasons i think it should fit perfectly with the Rangers pack recently released from the Velkopopovice Defence Forces too.

biggrin_o.gif

This things are mean! They pick out whole armies if the airsupport ain't good enough! biggrin_o.gif They are really fun and the sound as they approach you is real scary! And then I ain't even mentioning the Stingers!

A small con is the extreme amount of smoke generated by them as they die that, even though it looks great, is kinda hard on the comp. Atleast I think it's the bees as they are the only ones generating that much. Anyone else noticed it?

Cool addon anyhow and definatly worth downloading. If you have some imagination and isn't so bloody serious in yer gulliver, you can probably spend several hours playing with this.

I know I will! Thanks for the addon, Klink!

Over and out, G

Wow thats pretty uh cool!! I was kinda hoping that you went ahead and replicated the death bee from Invader Zim though.

Copy and paste this link into your url box to view it

Death Bee

A small con is the extreme amount of smoke generated by them as they die that, even though it looks great, is kinda hard on the comp. Atleast I think it's the bees as they are the only ones generating that much. Anyone else noticed it?

Yeah just noticed that myself. Will tweak the smoke so its not so cpu intesive. Thanks for the feedback (everybody)

a bit offtopic, but are there some new activities on troublemakers mcmalden, or will your trike rest in peace?

a bit offtopic, but are there some new activities on troublemakers mcmalden, or will your trike rest in peace?

I'll be doing the trikes myself sometime this year.

once again, thank you smile_o.gif

good clean fun

Did you notice that ninjas have taken over your computer? Or are you oblivious to that rather apparent fact? ghostface.giftounge_o.gif

Lovely addon Klink, lovely to see some extra creative addons biggrin_o.gif

once again, thank you smile_o.gif

good clean fun

Did you notice that ninjas have taken over your computer? Or are you oblivious to that rather apparent fact?  ghostface.gif   tounge_o.gif

Lovely addon Klink, lovely to see some extra creative addons biggrin_o.gif

also the ninja uses the keys to stear instead of the mouse lol tounge_o.gif

Is he the kind of ninja-nephew that will whip your ass with his sword on contact? Will he just pull out his sword and smack the crap out of you? YIKES!!!  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

nah just kidding man. I think ur nephew looks cool! (I know the sword/samuri thing looks cool!  tounge_o.gif )

sweet addon klink!