Sign in to follow this  
cell7

Xwing

That's a rhetorical question. A ship 300km long would stick out of the water at his front and back and therefore would crack in the middle. (I think - never saw a 300km ship before) biggrin_o.gif

Great news about that Falcon. Someone could script a smuggler mission where you get money for transporting warez to different islands while being chased by Tiefighter patrols. Woohoo ! biggrin_o.gif

i still have my TIEs that ive started for the old

SW mod besids i got a A and a B wing

if u want to i ll send tem 2 ya cell

" Thats great .......... dont get cocky kid "

tounge_o.gif

I know. tounge_o.gif

X-wing looks great, best I´ve seen so far or ofp, but if my eyes dont fool me it already has 8435 faces on the bulldozer screen. That´s quite high i think. Keep the details to the textures and don´t try to model them onto this beauty

Progress shots of the X-wing.

When I workout how to setobjecttexture for the sfoils to open it will be finished.

web067uj.jpg

web074gk.jpg

web099mt.jpg

Quote[/b] ]When I workout how to setobjecttexture for the sfoils to open it will be finished.

cell use anims for this (i.e. axis anims, not ofp anim other wise youll never get it done biggrin_o.gif )

Wildo

Its a beauty:- wow_o.gif

whats sfoils? Do u mean the wings? if u do, ofp rotation axis with a sensor oughta do the job, combine with a user action cfg. u wont need the flaps to work in resolution LOD anyway. Futhermore if u set the strela and the rakety points further forward, no one will notice where the ammo fires out from.

very nice model and textures (looking very real)

i hope uve dotn this on ur won and not ported biggrin_o.gif

do use animations for teh s foils

if u have probs with that just pm me

i aswell coudl serve u a shields script that i have done for my id4 alien vessel which now really works

cheers

and keep it up

very nice model and textures (looking very real)

i hope uve done this on ur own and not ported biggrin_o.gif

Whats wrong with imports ?   wink_o.gif

X Wing Building diagram

Cell keep up the good work , i see you allready have quite a few offers of help .

*starts making R2 D2 .

:blues

nothing wrong about imports biggrin_o.gif

just think taht soem people might get applause for stuff they didnt do lol biggrin_o.gif

just be honest

@cell wotever it is

good work biggrin_o.gif

Wow,never thought to see an X-Wing of this quality in OFP. wow_o.gif

R2D2.........if I make this model with human properties could I animate it as an rtm file?

web006sm.jpg

And BTW Nephilim I started the x_wing from scratch and did alot of research to get the texture just right. Read the readme when its ready. Alot of credit will go to those who helped me with the cpp and scripts.

well actually id make r2 a tank or a car

or sth similar i ahve an idea

u got pm :P

Agreed, don't make R2 as a person, since he is far from one, acar is way better suited, with wheels, armor, etc....

If you intend to have him "get in" the X-Wing, its still possible, just make another version of him in the config based on a human, and use a transport script similar to the one on BAS' chinook and our dropship.

Here is a mirror for the beta version of the X-wing, will be good for a month. Thought I would release it now for your input. Also I will be away for a couple of weeks, going to Italy for my honeymoon  smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  smile_o.gif

DOWNLOAD

OFP.Info

Here is a mirror for the beta version of the X-wing, will be good for a month. Thought I would release it now for your input. Also I will be away for a couple of weeks, going to Italy for my honeymoon smile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifsmile_o.gif

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD2

thx for the beta, and have a nice time in italy biggrin_o.gif