Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Alien Attacker Vessel v2.0 WIP

Hey Neph, if you still interested in making a WOTW Tripod, then i managed to pull a few pictures of the tripod from the movie, so if you'd like them then give me a heads up

OH MY GOD! please make a tripod, dude... that would be so sweet... and maybe make a level that is like all filled with guts and stuff like in the remake.. ya know when they were fertilizing or something... that would be so cool... And maaaaaybe you could release the aliens from your Colonial marines mod? if not its ok..... just wonderin wat happened to those.

pistols.gif

neph you are still my favorite girl biggrin_o.gif cant wait to take your mercs and kick some alien but and rip of their fighters biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Thats so many questions Mr.Bean..... As I was Told CHILL!!!! IT WILL BE OK!!!! IM GOING THROUGHT WITHDRAWLS TOO!

"hopefully we can havea good christmas present.."

Im guessing not.. I was gonna buy that 52x flight system the other day for ofp.. but i didnt because i have a feeling this isnt going to b released for a while..

strange that I did not notice this thread earlier. banghead.gif

looks great nephilim, I'm looking forward to your next update thumbs-up.gif

yay.gif Go Neph go yay.gif

There is a disturbing lack of sci fi for ofp. Im glad your making these smile_o.gif

Side note:First BIS post, feels ...kind of....niiiiceeee goodnight.gif

anything? i need t know when to buy my joystick!!

It's been over a month!

hey wenker i guess your new or havent posted much but incase your new welcome.gif but spamming / bumbing topics is frowned on by the moderators here on the bi froums and soemtiems leads to being band.gif so try to keep it one post and not telling us about a dream you had smile_o.gif

oh look it's another project just like the Aliens Dropship & APC...don't get your hopes up with this one either boys.If OFP is soooo old why bother making anything for it?Or is this also going to wait for AA?

Nobody likes a smartass, there were just too many things that the OFP engine won't allow us to do, ArmA's updated engine should allow for more possibilities...

oh look it's another project just like the Aliens Dropship & APC...don't get your hopes up with this one either boys.If OFP is soooo old why bother making anything for it?Or is this also going to wait for AA?

If you are indicating people don't make addons for their own enjoyment and as a hobby, you are gravely mistaken.

Why are all the good addon makers insisting on waiting for ArmA? It doesn't seem that smart...

stop that discussions

if you dont know anything about addon makin then be quite

i also have other things to worry about like getting the tax payed or getting money

i cant afford to sit infront of the pc whole day

trying to satisfy people with addons...

get alive

if theres an update ill let you know

also i didnt shift the id4 to arma yet

and its absolutally logic that people are shiftin to arma

ofp is absoultally old..

nothing against it but arma stomps it into ground

I agree with you neph...Im in the coast guard, i cant afford to sit around my computer all day too... Its just that you posted these great creations, and left me hangning with no update in overa month...I under stand...

And for getting banned... Dude i dont post..I just read..Only time i post on a forum is when i liek the addon...LIKE THIS ONE! And i was on topic, how do you not say something with out saying the same thing twice.. ANd it was sarcasm..i really didnt have a dream, i was just letting her know that we still want them and dont quit! takeit how you will.. i will wait for this addon banned or not banned.

No sweat, I'm just saying that, what's the point of doing all these great scripting bits for OFP like the reflective objects if you're just going to end up shelving the addons until ArmA.

As for getting a life, I'm a mod member, everyone knows there's laws against me having a life yay.gif